PDA

View Full Version : No Hurricane Today....so off to island.

Smokie
10-25-2004, 05:22 PM
Yes, we have hurricanes, alligators, swamps, hanging chads.....and this.:sunshine:

Paul T. Casey
10-25-2004, 05:27 PM
You in the market for a new son? Age: 46, willing to mow lawn, do dishes, remove trash. Comes with Marauder.

Smokie
10-25-2004, 05:31 PM
You in the market for a new son? Age: 46, willing to mow lawn, do dishes, remove trash. Comes with Marauder.
Paul that is a mighty fair offer, but if you get near my coast, just call, I will take you to paradise myself...beer is on me.:D

Paul T. Casey
10-25-2004, 05:42 PM
Okay, if it's ginger beer. Did I mention I can also iron, wash clothes, cook, and will not ask for an allowance?

dok
10-25-2004, 09:01 PM
Is that the Don Cesar in the background of the middle picture?

Patrick
10-26-2004, 12:43 AM
Road Trip!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Smokie
10-26-2004, 04:12 AM
Is that the Don Cesar in the background of the middle picture?
Yeap, the pink palace itself.:coolman:

CRUZTAKER
10-26-2004, 07:14 AM
Odd....our beach doesn't look like that.....:rolleyes:

prchrman
10-26-2004, 07:28 AM
It was in the 30 here this morning...posting those pics, just ain't right man...smarty pants that what you is...JK...have a great time...willie

TripleTransAm
10-26-2004, 07:48 AM
Yes, we have hurricanes, alligators, swamps, hanging chads.....and this.:sunshine:

Hmmm... downtown Tampa appears to have changed somewhat since the Hurricane(s) hit... :depress:

:lol:

Smokie
10-26-2004, 09:24 AM
It was in the 30 here this morning...posting those pics, just ain't right man...smarty pants that what you is...JK...have a great time...willieWillie, it was a very much needed day to relax, and gaze upon Creation at it's best....all we did was just look at how beautiful it looked....took a deep breath and did nothing....and doing nothing sometimes feels great.

PS: I now have one of those pictures as my wallpaper in my computer....lowers my blood pressure better than any pill.

TripleTransAm
10-26-2004, 10:09 AM
and doing nothing sometimes feels great.

I agree, and apparently so do many of my office coworkers today. :help:

woaface
10-26-2004, 01:26 PM
Forget him, I'll be able to do more longer. Not to mention I do all of that AND wash and clean your car every week!

Smokie
10-26-2004, 02:18 PM
I agree, and apparently so do many of my office coworkers today. :help:Steve, if you can't beat'em join them !!!:lol:

TripleTransAm
10-27-2004, 08:56 AM
Steve, if you can't beat'em join them !!!:lol:

:lol: I agree! And believe me, I intend to make good on that.
The whole family caught a bad cold some 2 weeks ago, and while the rest of them pulled through with some R&R, by the time it got to me I felt it going STRAIGHT for my lungs (with my bum lungs, I can usually foretell a pneumonia :( ). But instead of being able to take some days off, I had to keep going at it (albeit I managed to do some of it from home, without the usual interruptions at the office). Somehow, through the grace of the almighty service writer in the sky, I pulled through WITHOUT a pneumonia. But after the job was done, I swore to my boss I'd take those 2 sick days and just veg. That was two weeks ago... but mark my words, if there's anything those photos of yours have shown, it's the importance of stopping to smell the roses (so to speak, hayfever sufferers need not apply).

The only real issue I'd have with living in an area like that is the bugs. I'm a big bug hater (I even go so far as to intentionally cut off small Volkswagens on the highway). I guess I wouldn't be so suited for life down there.

Haggis
10-27-2004, 09:03 AM
Forget him, I'll be able to do more longer. Not to mention I do all of that AND wash and clean your car every week!

Don't believe him! I am still waiting for James to cut my grass and wash and detail my car. :mad: