PDA

View Full Version : Enter to Test Drive the Ford GT (this is for you Billy!)

TAF
11-04-2004, 09:05 PM
Did everyone else get this? I'm in...but if I win...I just might give the opportunity to Billy...

TAKE THE TEST DRIVE OF A LIFETIME!
How would YOU like to drive one?

Now you can enter for your chance! Click to enter (http://www.fordgttestdrive.com/main.html) the Test Drive of a Lifetime Sweepstakes and you could be one of four lucky grand prize winners chosen to drive a Ford GT at the Homestead Miami Speedway.

Prize also includes round-trip airfare to Miami, FL, three nights hotel lodging and a midsize car rental.

stevengerard
11-04-2004, 09:26 PM
linky no worky, I'll go find it myself because no way will I let Billy win over me.

TAF
11-04-2004, 09:28 PM
linky no worky, I'll go find it myself because no way will I let Billy win over me.
Sorry Steven...it's fixed now....

stevengerard
11-04-2004, 11:08 PM
Sorry Steven...it's fixed now....

sure is - I'm gonna win

Bradley G
11-04-2004, 11:11 PM
Thanks for the Linky stinky!:neener:. If I win, I too!, will relinquish my test drive to Billy.But!....I'll need to follow(try) inyour car!
Bradley G.

Bradley G
11-04-2004, 11:16 PM
Hey Steve,

Sorry dude !I got a lock on it:coolman:

sure is - I'm gonna win

BillyGman
11-05-2004, 12:03 AM
THANKS TODD!!!!! Who's better than you??? Let me say one thing more.......

If anyone wins this GT Test drive, I will pay them for it!!! I kid you NOT!!!!! And if it's one of my pals here, not only will I pay them for the test drive, but they can have my Marauder for the day!!!

Amsoil_Dealer
11-05-2004, 05:40 AM
[If anyone wins this GT Test drive, I will pay them for it!!! I kid you NOT!!!!! And if it's one of my pals here, not only will I pay them for the test drive, but they can have my Marauder for the day!!![/size]

That is tempting but anyone with any sense would be crazy to pass up an opportunity to drive a GT-40 at Homestead. I imagine that they'd put you with some hot shoe instructor (Hell, there are dozens of pro race drivers who live in Miami) to show you how its done. That would be too cool.

I tell you what Billy. If I win I won't need an airline ticket so I'll give that to you so you can come down to "watch" me drive the wheels off that thing. I am sure that they would let you at least take a ride with one of their drivers.

Side note - BMW did a similar charity promotion with their M5 a few years back at their Greenville SC test facility. They were giving thrill rides in three M5s with Bill Auberlin, Boris Said, and Brian Cunningham doing the driving. For a $20.00 per person donation they put three people each in the three cars while the pros flogged the crap out of the cars for a couple laps. Huge power slides, donuts, and all. What's more amazing they did it for at least two hours and the only problem with the cars was that Boris blew a rear tire out during a burnout. It was an unbeliveable experience. I hope the GT-40 thing is equally cool.

Don

woaface
11-05-2004, 05:58 AM
Remember it's just a GT. The GT-40 was 40 inches tall...the GT is 43 inches tall:beer:

Patrick
11-05-2004, 07:49 AM
THANKS TODD!!!!! Who's better than you??? Let me say one thing more.......

If anyone wins this GT Test drive, I will pay them for it!!! I kid you NOT!!!!! And if it's one of my pals here, not only will I pay them for the test drive, but they can have my Marauder for the day!!!

Deal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MAD-3R
11-05-2004, 08:41 AM
THANKS TODD!!!!! Who's better than you??? Let me say one thing more.......If anyone wins this GT Test drive, I will pay them for it!!! I kid you NOT!!!!! And if it's one of my pals here, not only will I pay them for the test drive, but they can have my Marauder for the day!!![/size][/b]

Deal!! Sence i'm to big anyway.

BillyGman
11-05-2004, 08:41 AM
I tell you what Billy. If I win I won't need an airline ticket so I'll give that to you so you can come down to "watch" me drive the wheels off that thing. I am sure that they would let you at least take a ride with one of their drivers.

Don
Don, I'd even relish that oportunity if you had good reason to believe that I'd be able to get a ride in in that thing!!! People on another board have claimed that there have been $40 dollar rides sold at certain tracks in GT's. I only wish that someone told me about that ahead of time, because I'd gladly pay for three or four of those $40 rides in a GT!!!

BillyGman
11-05-2004, 08:43 AM
Deal!! Sence i'm to big anyway.

Just let me know if you win!!!:banana2: