PDA

View Full Version : Happy Veteran's Day !!

Bluerauder
11-10-2004, 10:10 PM
Here's a salute to all those who have served and those who are currently serving in the Armed Forces. :2thumbs: :flag:

As we go about our business, work, or leisure today == keep in mind the soldiers, Marines and others currently fighting for freedom in Fallujah as well as in other parts of Iraq and Afghanistan. :flag: :up:

Bigdogjim
11-10-2004, 10:39 PM
If you can read this thank a teacher.

The fact that your reading it in english thank a soldier/veteran.

God Bless 'em ALL:up:

Patrick
11-10-2004, 11:19 PM
God Bless all Vets!!!

TAF
11-11-2004, 05:19 AM
God Bless the men & women who have served and those who are serving as I type this.

MarauderMark
11-11-2004, 06:12 AM
God Bless them all!!! :banana: :rock: :bounce: :cheer: :cuke:

Haggis
11-11-2004, 06:20 AM
God Bless all our Veterans past present and future for protecting our way of life.

GordonB
11-11-2004, 06:54 AM
I salute all who have served and all who are serving. Freedom is NOT free and it comes with a price that we are reminded of daily.

GordonB :beer: :)

Cobra25
11-11-2004, 07:53 AM
Here's a salute to all those who have served and those who are currently serving in the Armed Forces. :2thumbs: :flag:

As we go about our business, work, or leisure today == keep in mind the soldiers, marines and others currently fighting for freedom in Fallujah as well as in other parts of Iraq and Afghanistan. :flag: :up: May God Bless our Vet's & service men & women & may they come home safely!

NAVCHAP
11-11-2004, 08:33 AM
Thanks y'all, I really am a Navy Chaplain, I don't just play one on TV. 4 years as a US Marine then the last 12 and a half as a non-combatant.

We can be really proud of the folks like Teamrope, Torino Dan, Gunslinger, our old friend Piglet from the early days of the site who stand the watch every day.

And guys like Dennis Reinhart, Steve Babcock, MIB2003, Brutus, Cruzer, and so many more folks, out of the 2000 or so who are part of this special family, who took their turn on the watch.

May our Fallen Comrades rest in peace, and let their good deeds go before them. Let those standing the watch do so safely and successfully. -kjs-

jfclancy
11-11-2004, 04:03 PM
Thanks y'all, I really am a Navy Chaplain, I don't just play one on TV. 4 years as a US Marine then the last 12 and a half as a non-combatant.

We can be really proud of the folks like Teamrope, Torino Dan, Gunslinger, our old friend Piglet from the early days of the site who stand the watch every day.

And guys like Dennis Reinhart, Steve Babcock, MIB2003, Brutus, Cruzer, and so many more folks, out of the 2000 or so who are part of this special family, who took their turn on the watch.

May our Fallen Comrades rest in peace, and let their good deeds go before them. Let those standing the watch do so safely and successfully. -kjs-

What he said ^^^^ Linda and I are both retired USAF we each did a short tour (20 years not 30) God bless Us ALL !!

Joe Clancy :beer: :beer: