PDA

View Full Version : Traffic?

Digital Man
11-11-2004, 11:32 AM
Ok, can someone tell me how to use the Traffic feature of the RDS and the stereo system? I have figured out how to turn it on, to adjust the volume, and if I am not mistaken, when it is on and you are tuned to a station that supports it the TRAF led lights up. Well, then what? Are there supposed to be these traffic reports? Or is this just an indicator that this station reads periodic traffic reports? If so, then why can you adjust the volume differently then that of the normal radio?
:burn:
Anyone know? :confused: Thanks.

Digital Man
12-01-2004, 01:43 PM
Obviously not.

TripleTransAm
12-01-2004, 01:46 PM
I've been wondering the same thing myself.

GarageMahal
12-01-2004, 01:46 PM
It is a good question. I have never been able to figure it out either.

jta

Second Wind
12-01-2004, 06:53 PM
Ok, can someone tell me how to use the Traffic feature of the RDS and the stereo system? I have figured out how to turn it on, to adjust the volume, and if I am not mistaken, when it is on and you are tuned to a station that supports it the TRAF led lights up. Well, then what? Are there supposed to be these traffic reports? Or is this just an indicator that this station reads periodic traffic reports? If so, then why can you adjust the volume differently then that of the normal radio?
:burn:
Anyone know? :confused: Thanks.

I read somewhere (maybe the owners manual) that it is not used in the US, but is avaiable in Canada.. :depress: