PDA

View Full Version : I've Been Here A Year!

woaface
11-18-2004, 08:19 PM
Actually it's been a year and almost a week, but I've been part of this website for quite the time now! I've enjoyed every minute of it WITHOUT A DOUBT!

You guys are the best, it's not a rare occasion for someone's name from here to pop up in my every-day conversations!

Congradulations Logan, for making one of the coolest websites around! This is a great place and the feeling of family here where we not only talk online but discuss our passions in person and it's grade A!

To a community well done and all of the friends I've made here,

-James
:beer:

martyo
11-18-2004, 08:25 PM
James if you plan on sticking aound, you better start posting more pictures of Elaine!!

jgc61sr2002
11-18-2004, 08:32 PM
James - Congrats :D

FiveO
11-18-2004, 08:41 PM
James if you plan on sticking aound, you better start posting more picturs of Elaine!!

:up:

No kidding!

CRUZTAKER
11-18-2004, 08:45 PM
James if you plan on sticking aound, you better start posting more pictures of Elaine!!
That.....
And from what I've read, or not read I should say, since a dear moderator recently deleted one of you threads....GET BACK TO YOUR HOMEWORK!:P

I've been waiting to say that, and Gage still has a few years.:rolleyes:

bigslim
11-18-2004, 09:34 PM
Actually it's been a year and almost a week, but I've been part of this website for quite the time now! I've enjoyed every minute of it WITHOUT A DOUBT!

You guys are the best, it's not a rare occasion for someone's name from here to pop up in my every-day conversations!

Congradulations Logan, for making one of the coolest websites around! This is a great place and the feeling of family here where we not only talk online but discuss our passions in person and it's grade A!

-James
:beer:
I thought you would have bought your own MM by now.

Bigdogjim
11-18-2004, 10:19 PM
-James:beer:

It's not every day I stop a race and somebody behind the wheel:) :burnout:

It's great that hang with us:up:

Been great knowing you:):):) :P

teamrope
11-19-2004, 12:10 AM
Was nice to meet you and had fun at Indy letting you beat a little bit on Mrs TR's DTR. :D

Patrick
11-19-2004, 01:57 AM
Been that long already......... :depress: :depress: . Just kidding!!!! Maybe one day will we meet!!!!!