PDA

View Full Version : Newbie here (mustang guy)

Brian95GT
11-22-2004, 01:21 PM
Hey, what is going on guys? I am a Mustang lover, but the next car will be a Marauder. :cool: Already decided - just have to clear some credit and save for a down payment. I love all Fords/Mercs/Lincolns..., and I will provide any insight I can here. I am from Vernon, CT, and unfortunately, I do not know anyone here yet.

1st thing already learned - I did not know that they made a deep Blue Marauder in '03. Talking about beautiful! Now I am torn - Blue or Black????;) :D But I know the blue ones are really rare....:bigcry: Lookin' forward to meeting/talking with you!

Bluerauder
11-22-2004, 01:27 PM
Hey, what is going on guys? I am a Mustang lover, but the next car will be a Marauder. :cool: Already decided - just have to clear some credit and save for a down payment. I love all Fords/Mercs/Lincolns..., and I will provide any insight I can here. I am from Vernon, CT, and unfortunately, I do not know anyone here yet.

1st thing already learned - I did not know that they made a deep Blue Marauder in '03. Talking about beautiful! Now I am torn - Blue or Black????;) :D But I know the blue ones are really rare....:bigcry: Lookin' forward to meeting/talking with you!
Welcome to the MM.Net, Brian :welcome: Better start shopping around for that Marauder now 'cause the ones on dealers lots are getting slimmer every day.

I have one of those Dark Blue Pearl Marauders and indeed they are rare --- only 328 made. There are several members in your area that you might be able to link up with.

Patrick
11-22-2004, 01:47 PM
Welcome Brian!!!! Whatever color you decide its still a great car!!!

But I do prefer black!!!!

RoyLPita
11-22-2004, 05:19 PM
Welcome aboard, Brian. Enjoy the site.

BTW,I used to have a 1995 Mustang GTS.

Cobra25
11-22-2004, 05:26 PM
Welcome to the site, and good luck in finding what you are looking for.

Bigdogjim
11-22-2004, 05:29 PM
Welcome aboard, Brian. Enjoy the site.

BTW,I used to have a 1995 Mustang GTS.

Great site you will enjoy it:) :burnout:

ps: I don't fit in a Mustang, '05's are sharp.:bigcry:

FiveO
11-22-2004, 06:36 PM
welcome!

Member #3000 too....quite an honor!

Mike Poore
11-22-2004, 07:33 PM
[QUOTE=Brian95GT]Hey, what is going on guys? I am a Mustang lover, but the next car will be a Marauder. QUOTE]

:welcome: Welcome Brian 3K, There's lots of Mustang collector dudes here, along with some of the most knoledgeable car guys to be found anywhere. Better get cracking on finding your Marauder as they're history, as far as production is concerned. Lucky for you there's a fair number of 'em on lots accros the country, at very attractive prices. A word of advice: don't never, ever, ask questions about oil, wax, or superchargers, um, or Bagpipes.:D

jgc61sr2002
11-22-2004, 07:34 PM
Brian - Welcome aboard. :D

MarauderMark
11-22-2004, 08:03 PM
Brian - Welcome aboard. :D

Welcome !You have made a wise decision!!@ of our members @ CAM have blue .Click on this link to see Capitol Area Marauders (http://capitolareamarauders.com/) then click on members ...

Brian95GT
11-23-2004, 09:57 AM
Wow! Thanks for the welcome. I will definitely get cracking on the saving process. I have had my eyes on the Marauder since they came out. :banana:

Mike - thanks for the heads up on the oil, wax and the bagpipes. It is always great to get ahead on the taboo subjects.:D

FiveO - I also noticed the 3000 after the first post. It is ironic - They projected to make 3000 Centennial Mustang GTs in 2003. Weird.

BigDog - The 05 is starting to grow on me. I just want to take a test drive. :burnout: