PDA

View Full Version : Fat Sunbird????

Marauderjack
11-26-2004, 10:53 AM
Well......

I finally saw a new GTO yesterday.....LOOKED LIKE A FAT RED SUNBIRD??? :puke: :mad2:

I really expected more than the bland as well as small exterior...It was on the road so I didn't see inside but I wouldn't walk up to one in a parking lot either....just plain and not attractive!!! :argue:

Glad I have my MM!!! :banana:

Marauderjack :bandit:

Mike Poore
11-26-2004, 12:44 PM
Well......

I finally saw a new GTO yesterday.....LOOKED LIKE A FAT RED SUNBIRD??? :puke: :mad2:

I really expected more than the bland as well as small exterior...It was on the road so I didn't see inside but I wouldn't walk up to one in a parking lot either....just plain and not attractive!!! :argue:

Glad I have my MM!!! :banana:

Marauderjack :bandit:
:bagpiper:
It was a '95, right? The pictures of the front & side didn't look too bad, but the quartering shot of the rear facia was ...well, plain ...ugly. I liked those pipes, but they don't work with the, well you know. :stooges:

Patrick
11-26-2004, 06:42 PM
Yes that car has alot to be desired.

P.S. Hey Mike whats with the bagpipe smiley?? Did they get to you?? :lol:

Silver_04
11-26-2004, 07:31 PM
I just saw another one in a new Pontiac commercial. Regardless of how it looks, someone is putting some marketing dollars into it.

Petrograde
11-26-2004, 09:30 PM
I saw a black GTO today. 'Fat Sunbird' is quite accurate. :P

I also noticed the '5.7' emblem on the trunk. Big friggin' deal if it looks like shisse!

Haggis
11-26-2004, 10:01 PM
Yes that car has alot to be desired.

P.S. Hey Mike whats with the bagpipe smiley?? Did they get to you?? :lol:

Mike is now 2548 of 3000. He has joined the Collective, resistance is futile, you will be assimilated!!
:bagpiper: :bagpiper: :bagpiper:

Patrick
11-26-2004, 10:15 PM
Mike is now 2548 of 3000. He has joined the Collective, resistance is futile, you will be assimilated!!
:bagpiper: :bagpiper: :bagpiper:

:eek: :run: :hide: :wflag:

Haggis
11-26-2004, 10:17 PM

:rofl: :lol: :D

Petrograde
11-26-2004, 10:21 PM

:ROFL: :LOL: :D

:mad2: :mad: :censor:

ok guys,.... you must type SOMETHING!

Many Smileys does a post not make!

:lol:

Haggis
11-26-2004, 10:27 PM

:P :P :P :P

Patrick
11-26-2004, 11:12 PM

resistance is futile, you will be assimilated!!
:bagpiper: :bagpiper: :bagpiper: :bagpiper:

Mike Poore
11-27-2004, 05:27 AM
P.S. Hey Mike whats with the bagpipe smiley?? Did they get to you??
:bagpiper: Heck no, Patrick. I've always liked the whole deal about bagpipes. The thread was just fun, and hopefully everyone had a great time with it. Besides, Mary put 'lil Haggas on the smilies page for me, I mean, what can I do?

Back to the GTO, how about someone with a good hand at Photoshop doing a re-work on it's poor backside? What were they thinking?

Do I smell a contest? :hide:

Patrick
11-27-2004, 09:30 AM
Sorry Marauderjack. Just got carried away. Good Idea Mike!! I have Photoshop but cant work it worth a flip. It would be nice to see if someone can help in the looks department!!!