PDA

View Full Version : Calling all lurkers!!!! Come on! Post!!!

FiveO
11-26-2004, 09:26 PM
Just a call to all lurking members of the forum!

Post and say Hi!

Not trying to increase membership...although thats a wonderful idea :)

If you registered awhile back and haven't posted much....join in and say hello :D

Tell us about you and of course...your car :D :banana: :coolman:

RocketCouch
11-26-2004, 09:53 PM
Just a call to all lurking members of the forum!

Post and say Hi!

HOLA! :beatnik:

I'm trying to post more. This is a cool place to hang out. And you guys actually want to go fast :burnout:

FiveO
11-26-2004, 10:06 PM
Alright Rocketcouch!

You're scaring me with the 400+ hp CV...... :depress: :)

Welcome...again! :D

Patrick
11-27-2004, 09:33 AM
From Pink Floyd, "Is thier anyone out thier?".

wm1964
11-27-2004, 10:28 AM
I dont think of myself as a "lurker" more of a "Learner". This is a great site, and far as I can tell from the past year as a "Learner" there is a great bunch of people here. I have really learned alot about my car here, and thank you for helping me fix all the little stuff that ford over looked ie: subwoofer, seat squeaks, hood squeaks, and radio problems. I will be doing a few mods within the next few months. I hope I have the winning ticket for the s/c :D . Eithier way I enjoy this site and I have enjoyed my car. :burnout:

ncmm
11-27-2004, 11:18 AM
Hello?
Is there anybody in there?
Just nod if you can hear me.
Is there anyone home?
Come on, now.
I hear you're feeling down.
Well I can ease your pain,
Get you on your feet again.
Relax.
I need some information first.
Just the basic facts,
Can you show me where it hurts?
There is no pain, you are receding.
A distant ship's smoke on the horizon.
You are only coming through in waves.
Your lips move but I can't hear what you're sayin'.
:cool3:

FiveO
11-27-2004, 11:56 AM
I dont think of myself as a "lurker" more of a "Learner". This is a great site, and far as I can tell from the past year as a "Learner" there is a great bunch of people here. I have really learned alot about my car here, and thank you for helping me fix all the little stuff that ford over looked ie: subwoofer, seat squeaks, hood squeaks, and radio problems. I will be doing a few mods within the next few months. I hope I have the winning ticket for the s/c :D . Eithier way I enjoy this site and I have enjoyed my car. :burnout:

Welcome wm1964 :) Good luck with the raffle!

TechHeavy
11-27-2004, 12:20 PM
Hi guys! You all probably know I've been just posting away since joining just a couple months ago! lol. Just wanted to say that if you have questions about your MM, this is THE place to ask. Many of the members on this site, (and you know who you are) are expert wrenches and gearheads. I have been in awe since joining this site and have learned an incredible amount about the MM in a short time. Try the search first, but if you don't find your answer, then ask! No one will laugh at you... heck we probably will all have the same questions at some time or another, (if not already). Secondly, post your thoughts/conclusions... Even if you're wrong or misinformed about a certain topic, the members of this site are very forgiving, (believe me, I know)! LOL!

So, in conclusion, it's great that there are many so-called, "lurkers" out there reading and learning at this site. However, if you have a question, concern, or results from a mod, SHOUT it OUT! :) I do!

Patrick
11-27-2004, 05:09 PM
Hello?
Is there anybody in there?
Just nod if you can hear me.
Is there anyone home?
Come on, now.
I hear you're feeling down.
Well I can ease your pain,
Get you on your feet again.
Relax.
I need some information first.
Just the basic facts,
Can you show me where it hurts?
There is no pain, you are receding.
A distant ship's smoke on the horizon.
You are only coming through in waves.
Your lips move but I can't hear what you're sayin'.
:cool3:

Exactly!!
:2thumbs: :2thumbs:

David Morton
11-27-2004, 09:43 PM
From "Comfortably Numb", Pink Floyds' sad song about drug addiction.

The child has grown
The dream is gone
And I have become
Comfortably numb

This is the progression...:D :rolleyes: :confused: :( :bigcry: :depress: :alone:

Don't do it!

Marauders are a good substitute for drugs, are just as addictive and are a lot safer!

This is the progression...:D,:D+,:D++, (ad infinitum)

In a world of so many moral "grey areas" it's good to know a few things are simply black and white.

Drugs=Evil
Marauders=Good

Have a happy!