PDA

View Full Version : Marathon??????????????

prchrman
12-07-2004, 07:46 AM
Got a promotional letter from dealer where I bought the MM...they are really needing some 2003 Mercury Marathons like mine to trade on new 2004 and 2005 Nissans...(wish I had got a blue Marathon, how rare would they be)...so their letter says...dropped in the $500 fake check thing for when I trade...Hmmmm, might take them up on this one since I have be wanting to trade my Mercury Marathon for a Nissan Exterathon...egad, how stupid...willie

GarageMahal
12-07-2004, 08:18 AM
Sad....

I would think about forwarding the letter to Ford/Mercury...

It is bad enough that the MM get listed as a Grand Marquis often enough but to completely goof it up like thank kind of burns me up :flamer:

jta

the_pack_rat
12-07-2004, 04:49 PM
Send them a written reply back via snail mail ... & tell them you regretfully must decline their offer ... as you are really REALLY enjoying your Marathon. In fact you liked it SOOOOOO much you got one for your child &/or pet as well.

Photoshop yourself & your child &/or pet into the photo below & attach a copy with your note so they can see & share your enjoyment first hand.

Do onto others as they do onto you ...

Let them shake their heads & do a "ummmm - what the huh ?" when they receive your letter.

Eric

Mike Poore
12-07-2004, 06:52 PM
Got a promotional letter from dealer where I bought the MM...they are really needing some 2003 Mercury Marathons like mine to trade on new 2004 and 2005 Nissans...(wish I had got a blue Marathon, how rare would they be)...so their letter says...dropped in the $500 fake check thing for when I trade...Hmmmm, might take them up on this one since I have be wanting to trade my Mercury Marathon for a Nissan Exterathon...egad, how stupid...willie
You just want to cry, ...y'know. :depress:

Those dumb sh$ts had a super car to sell, and through their own stupidity pissed it away. They should have hired the guys who are doing the Dodge/Chrysler add campaigns. I bet there would be an '05 Marauder.

Bigdogjim
12-07-2004, 06:59 PM
At least they did not call it a Grand Marquis "GT"

.............................. .............................. ...

.............................. .............................. ...