PDA

View Full Version : Latest Marauder adopted

mymarauder
12-08-2004, 12:14 PM
Hello to all, just want to introduce myself officially as one of the latest to join the ranks of Marauder drivers. :D I hail from St.Catharines, Ontario,(That's Canada not California) but have lived in Calgary for some 20+ years now. Aside from knowing there are at least two other Marauders here in Calgary on Dealers lote, I did sight a red one from a distacne. I understand they are a rare critter, so will try to track it down next time it is sighted prowling the streets of Calgary.

Have actually been on these boards here for a month or more, since I first test drove a Marauder back in October. Was initially asking a bunch of questions about the car before pulling the trigger on a deal that was affordable. The investigation is in progress, but I believe that I was the guy who benefitted from that sale in Halifax that Bobby Clobber posted about. Sure sounds like the car and the same circumstance, just didn't deal with Bobby himself.

Anyways, thanks to all who had responded to my previous enquiries, it's been great reading up on two years of issues and fun times had by all the members.

I think it was Bluerauder who initially referred me over here on my initial questions from another sight, but it was Dr.Caleb in Edmonton who recently suggested I introduce myself to the "Canuckle heads". Steve in Montreal (and sometimes in Tulsa) also has been helpful in guiding me in my search for winter tire packages. I have since found some additional threads and am following the advice therein.
[/url]
Thanks again guys/gals for all the help and advice.[url="http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/misc.php?do=getsmilies&wysiwyg=1&forumid=36#"] (http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/misc.php?do=getsmilies&wysiwyg=1&forumid=36#)
:beer:

Joe

BruteForce
12-08-2004, 12:20 PM
I love a story with a happy ending. :up:

Dr Caleb
12-08-2004, 12:25 PM
Let me give you my official welcome Joe! And if you haven't read it yet here, our unofficial motto is "The right foot is connected to the Smile" ;)

You're the third Albertan on the board, that I know of Joe. Perhaps we should think about a Western mini-meet some spring/summer long weekend ! I've just been doing the menage-a-une kind of meets :lol:

Keep your calander open July 15 -17 all you Canuclkeheads! Tickets for the Edmonton Grand Prix race went on sale this moring! All 3 days from $90 a head!

As Paul Tracy said yestersday, "Cars, beer and babes in Edmonton"

RoyLPita
12-08-2004, 12:29 PM
Welcome aboard, Joe.

Bluerauder
12-08-2004, 12:33 PM
I think it was Bluerauder who initially referred me over here on my initial questions from another sight ...
Joe
Could be :dunno: Welcome to the MM.Net Joe :welcome: Time to join in on all of the fun.

jgc61sr2002
12-08-2004, 08:53 PM
Joe - Welcome to the MM site. :D Enjoy your new ride.

Bigdogjim
12-08-2004, 09:41 PM
Welcome to the site to end all sites:)

Enjoy your new ride:):up:

STAPrap
12-11-2004, 08:33 PM
....thanks for purchasing Mercurys Marauder....welcome to the site Joe!

DD

PS-I am sure with all that cold dense air out there your engine will pull hard!!!

Kennyrauder
12-01-2005, 10:08 PM
If SantA IS LOOKING FOR A DEAL Email KENNYRAUDER. MARARAUDER.Loaded with Dennis Reinhart Stage 1 with suspension mods.Mods done in Sept. 05. 30700km. All oil changes Mobil 1 done at 4000km ....upgraded speakers this car is honest & real pretty Will deliver anywhwere.

Sully008
12-01-2005, 11:44 PM
Joe- Welcome to the site from another fellow Canuck!:banana::welcome:

DEFYANT
12-01-2005, 11:48 PM
Welcome to the machine.

MM03MOK
12-02-2005, 04:00 AM
.....old thread alert!!

CBT
12-02-2005, 11:08 AM
Old Thread, welcome!:D