PDA

View Full Version : SEMA Show

Joe Walsh
12-10-2004, 09:32 PM
I would REALLY like to attend the annual SEMA (Specialty Equipment Manufacturers Association) Show in Las Vegas. I don't think that it is open to the general public....Does anyone know if an average 'Joe' (no pun intended) can get tickets to the show?
If not, does anyone have connections?
All the neat new car stuff as well as tons of concept cars are on display at the show....PLUS it is in Lost Wages....errrr...Las Vegas!!!
Joe

hdwrench
12-10-2004, 09:38 PM
i thought it was last month

Joe Walsh
12-10-2004, 09:50 PM
It was,... but I'm already planning for next year. I've got to convince Marianne that I NEED to go to Vegas with a bunch of guys for a 'CAR SHOW'

BK_GrandMarquis
12-11-2004, 01:29 AM
I would REALLY like to attend the annual SEMA (Specialty Equipment Manufacturers Association) Show in Las Vegas. I don't think that it is open to the general public....Does anyone know if an average 'Joe' (no pun intended) can get tickets to the show?
If not, does anyone have connections?
All the neat new car stuff as well as tons of concept cars are on display at the show....PLUS it is in Lost Wages....errrr...Las Vegas!!!
Joe
I am not abosolutely positive but there was a car show on Speed TV yesterday and it said that only those in the auto industry can attend. :mad: Makes no sense to me. :confused: Sucks actually. :(

Blue03
12-11-2004, 01:30 AM
It was,... but I'm already planning for next year. I've got to convince Marianne that I NEED to go to Vegas with a bunch of guys for a 'CAR SHOW'

I've wondered about going to SEMA as well. Might get a lot of West Coast and Western MM's that would go! Actually Dallas and Seattle are both only a little over 1200 miles from LV. Wouldn't most of the MM site vendors probably go anyway? Could they get us in somehow??

Oh Boy ...Maybe this is probably a crazy thought but is this the start of a possible regional MM meet in Lost Wages for next years SEMA??? :beer:

Brother Mike
12-11-2004, 01:59 PM
You can get tickest at the door for about $50.00- I know becuase I have. Or PM me and I will round up two supplier tickets if you really want.