PDA

View Full Version : Hair dryer

torinodan
12-14-2004, 01:34 PM
WHAT KIND OF STUPID IS THIS????? I think this is what a hair dryer really looks like in a car!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=38634&item=7941193794&rd=1

Ross
12-14-2004, 01:39 PM
Hey! It says that it will also work on cars that are already Sc'ed. Lidio, you need to look at adding this to the kit! Or maybe Marty could use one on Legal Kneivel!

duhtroll
12-14-2004, 02:22 PM
Stop bashing my secret project. I was gonna take mine to the dyno and the track to verify the lack of gains.

Er, I mean, gains. Yeah, that's it.

-A

merc406
12-14-2004, 02:26 PM
He pulled it out of his bathroom, what's he gonna do for a vent fan now? :laugh:

CBT
12-14-2004, 02:30 PM
It slices! It dices! It adds 40 HP to your wallet!:D

CBT
12-14-2004, 03:05 PM
But wait! There's more! Act now and we'll throw in this crazy wack-funky 30 pound wing, yo! You'll need it fo ****zle to hold that azz end to da ground with da mad gains you get from my moms disassembled flowbie! Word, out.

torinodan
12-14-2004, 03:57 PM
But wait! There's more! Act now and we'll throw in this crazy wack-funky 30 pound wing, yo! You'll need it fo ****zle to hold that azz end to da ground with da mad gains you get from my moms disassembled flowbie! Word, out.
Now that is just too funny!!! Yo

Patrick
12-14-2004, 04:37 PM

:laugh: :laugh: I'll take both!!!!

Drives03Maraude
12-16-2004, 10:34 PM
Some guy from the t-bird sight had one he stole *er* borrowed from his work....
He said it caused all his lights to dim, and it did indeed sound like a hair dryer, and caused his car to loose signifigants amount of horsepower. He said the most fun he had was A: watching his amp meter go up and down, and pretending it was a boost gauge, and B: backing over it with his car. so yeah, He did throw out an idea, Hook it up to a radio control car battery, and put some tubing on it and use it as a cordless leaf blower.
Lates!
-Dennis Stiles
Master chef: Deno's House of Ford Fried Rice!:D

Grimor
12-16-2004, 11:47 PM
How does it work?
The Superchargers airflow dynamics produces a swirling, fast-burn effect in the combustion chamber. This creates finer particles of atomized fuel, allowing better flame propagation and more complete combustion.
sounds like he's getting it confused with the "tornado" in his description.