PDA

View Full Version : Hahaha Winter Hub Caps

TheDealer
12-16-2004, 02:06 PM
Ford has a note in their computer system about the winter hub caps I've been selling you guys. It states "Unanticipated Demand" I love it!!!!! I'm sure they have no idea why they are selling so many. They have the same note for the coil covers. I'm sure they can't figure out why they are selling so many of them for an 05 GT. LMAO, RAY :banana2: :banana2: :banana2: :beer:

mtnh
12-16-2004, 02:11 PM
So does that mean that we have a back order log now?

Sure hope not.

Mike

TheDealer
12-16-2004, 02:18 PM
No they still have plenty, but I guess it went against the average months sales.

Mike Poore
12-16-2004, 04:03 PM
Ford has a note in their computer system about the winter hub caps I've been selling you guys. It states "Unanticipated Demand" I love it!!!!! I'm sure they have no idea why they are selling so many. They have the same note for the coil covers. I'm sure they can't figure out why they are selling so many of them for an 05 GT. LMAO, RAY :banana2: :banana2: :banana2: :beer:
Funny thing is, Ray, their computer is gonna see the jump in sales, predict a shortage, place an emergengy order to the supplier, and ship thousands of them to dealers all over the country, just in time for .......spring! ;)

MM2004
12-16-2004, 04:33 PM
Ray,

Glad to be part of the "Unanticipated Demand" pop up. :D Can't wait till they get here!

Mike.

stevengerard
12-16-2004, 06:42 PM
do they jack up the prices when this happens?

CRUZTAKER
12-16-2004, 06:51 PM
Let's hope they DON'T jack up the prices....but let's hope RAY either starts getting commission or atleast the TOP PARTS SALES award for his dealership!

:up:

Again...THANKS Ray, for your undenying assistance to us.

valleyman
12-16-2004, 07:50 PM
What Cruztaker ^^^^ said. Thanks Ray.

TheDealer
12-17-2004, 06:33 AM
No they don't raise the prices. This is just a note that popps up when they see something out of the ordinary. RAY :banana2: