PDA

View Full Version : Teenage Gerbil Bikers from Hell

Donny Carlson
12-18-2004, 05:44 PM
http://atomfilms.shockwave.com/af/content/joe18

I defy you not to laugh.

Patrick
12-18-2004, 08:55 PM
Not loading up. Any Ideas and I have cable moden.

QWK SVT
12-18-2004, 09:10 PM
It didn't work for me at first, either. Then, after surfing the site a bit, i was able to watch another video. I went back to the first one, and it worked :confused: Go figure...

Uhmm... Now I've seen it, but don't get it...

Admittedly, I never gusses there'd be a poodle in his pants... I don't really get the short, at all?

Donny Carlson
12-18-2004, 09:15 PM
Not loading up. Any Ideas and I have cable moden.
It's flash animation. You may not have the most recent version. Also, pop-up blockers will sometimes interfere. You may want to disable pop-up blocking temporarily.

Donny Carlson
12-18-2004, 09:16 PM
It didn't work for me at first, either. Then, after surfing the site a bit, i was able to watch another video. I went back to the first one, and it worked :confused: Go figure...

Admittedly, I never gusses there'd be a poodle in his pants... I don't really get the short, at all?
Joe Cartoon's are an aquired taste. The gerbil and "superfly" are recurring characters. Joe's cartoons are normally gross, profane, violent and more often than not, a scream. Check out some of the others on Atom Films (do a search for Joe Cartoon), or check out www.joecartoon.com

QWK SVT
12-18-2004, 09:20 PM
Joe Cartoon's are an aquired taste.
I have yet to aquire it. Matter of fact, I've found a lot of the stuff from atomfilms isn't that great... Guess that's why they aren't doing feature length, huh?

MM03MOK
12-18-2004, 09:21 PM

Admittedly, I never gusses there'd be a poodle in his pants... I don't really get the short, at all?I didn't get it either. Is it a guy thing?

Donny Carlson
12-18-2004, 09:34 PM
I didn't get it either. Is it a guy thing?
I would guess that Joe appeals mainly to guys. I use the word "appeals" loosely. I didn't like his stuff at first, either, so I guess you could say it takes a few tries for him to corrupt you.

Patrick
12-18-2004, 09:39 PM
Finally got it! Typical Joe Cartoon. :laugh: :laugh: I still like the Gerbils jumping off the cliff!! Seen that one?? I'll try and post.

Donny Carlson
12-18-2004, 09:49 PM
Try this one -

Gerbil Mantras

http://atomfilms.shockwave.com/af/content/gerbil_mantras

(This one puts me on the floor)

CRUZTAKER
12-18-2004, 09:54 PM
Joe Cartoon rocks!!! Old school....very old school....go gerbil fishing as well.:rolleyes:

Patrick
12-18-2004, 10:26 PM
Try this one -

Gerbil Mantras

http://atomfilms.shockwave.com/af/content/gerbil_mantras

(This one puts me on the floor)

Thanks Donny!!!

Festus
12-19-2004, 09:07 AM
I defy you not to laugh

Laughter defied.

CBT
12-19-2004, 10:11 AM
After watching that, I checked my own pants. Dog gone elephant was in there!:D

Mike Poore
12-19-2004, 10:30 AM
I didn't get it either. Is it a guy thing?
Uh, no, definitely not a guy thing, Mary, although we guys tend towards silliness a little more. Perhaps "it's an age thing", comes closer, 'cause I just sat here dumbfounded, and didn't get it at all; Just like Rap Music. I'm not saying it's bad, I just don't get it.

I like Led Zep, Kingston Trio, Nickel Creek, Pavarotti, Osborne Brothers, and Alison Kraus ...go figure.

:bagpipe2: :snare: :bagpipe3:

bugsys03
12-19-2004, 10:51 AM
I have yet to aquire it. Matter of fact, I've found a lot of the stuff from atomfilms isn't that great... Guess that's why they aren't doing feature length, huh?

I agree. Stupid stuff. Maybe my teenager would appreciate it.......

jgc61sr2002
12-19-2004, 11:42 AM
Donny - You must have a lot of time on your hands. :D