PDA

View Full Version : #($*_)#@($*()*#&%) Ford Gt @#(*$@(*$#

woaface
12-21-2004, 09:33 PM
So, my friend claimed he saw a red with white stripes Ford GT today. He said "It's the only Ford I've ever turned my radio down for" and I was kind of skeptical.

So Taylor and I are driving around and as we're passing by one of the nicest neighborhoods on my side of town, a Ford GT pops out, waits for me to pass by, and then crosses the street behind me.

Taylor and I both were screaming like little s and I busted the craziest U-turn ever in the history of Mini-vans.

So we go into the "Enclave of Thornblade" a gated rich as ***** community...because that's where he went into.

A few driveways go by and there he is! Gates to his house are wide open, and not a deep driveway. Out of the passenger side pops a beautiful woman (Who turns out to be in her early 20's) and I said:

"Hey...PSST! I to ask but I would LOVE to take a quick peek at your car!"

"Um...ok, let me ask my dad."

"Yeah sure, he's about to leave, you can talk to him while he comes out of the driveway"

So we chat with him for a moment and I tell him my dad has a Cobra because I'm the one to say something so dumb. He says "Oh yeah, those are REALLY cool!" He said it so sincerely too! Yeah, screw you buddy...thanks a bunch, my dad's car is so cool compared to yours.

So turns out, we talk to the chick after he leaves and she says "You guys know my sister right? Scarlett?"

YUP! His DAUGHTER IS IN MY ALGEBRA CLASS! BWAHAHAHAHAHA.

Here's a picture ya'll...

martyo
12-21-2004, 09:39 PM
Ummmm....Uhhhhh....what?

woaface
12-21-2004, 09:44 PM
Because you don't know anything about crazy ass threads...

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=7998:D

TAF
12-21-2004, 09:47 PM
To heck with the GT...

Where's new pics of Elaine?

Elaine............

martyo
12-21-2004, 09:48 PM

The only difference is that my thread was more coherent than yours was.

martyo
12-21-2004, 09:50 PM
To heck with the GT...

Where's new pics of Elaine?

Elaine............

Elaine.....

Patrick
12-21-2004, 09:52 PM
WOW!!!!! Christmas came early, well almost!!!

Bigdogjim
12-21-2004, 10:10 PM

Busted by a 17 year old:)

Patrick
12-21-2004, 10:21 PM
Busted by a 17 year old:)

:high5: :high5: :high5:

hitchhiker
12-21-2004, 10:56 PM
So, my friend claimed he saw a red with white stripes Ford GT today. He said "It's the only Ford I've ever turned my radio down for" and I was kind of skeptical.

So Taylor and I are driving around and as we're passing by one of the nicest neighborhoods on my side of town, a Ford GT pops out, waits for me to pass by, and then crosses the street behind me.

Taylor and I both were screaming like little s and I busted the craziest U-turn ever in the history of Mini-vans.

So we go into the "Enclave of Thornblade" a gated rich as ***** community...because that's where he went into.

A few driveways go by and there he is! Gates to his house are wide open, and not a deep driveway. Out of the passenger side pops a beautiful woman (Who turns out to be in her early 20's) and I said:

"Hey...PSST! I to ask but I would LOVE to take a quick peek at your car!"

"Um...ok, let me ask my dad."

"Yeah sure, he's about to leave, you can talk to him while he comes out of the driveway"

So we chat with him for a moment and I tell him my dad has a Cobra because I'm the one to say something so dumb. He says "Oh yeah, those are REALLY cool!" He said it so sincerely too! Yeah, screw you buddy...thanks a bunch, my dad's car is so cool compared to yours.

So turns out, we talk to the chick after he leaves and she says "You guys know my sister right? Scarlett?"

It goes perfect with your tap shoes!

http://i8.ebayimg.com/02/i/02/fb/1b/90_1_b.JPG

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Mike Poore
12-22-2004, 12:05 AM

Here's a picture ya'll...Great catch, James. We bet you're gonna get a ride in that one. Um, guess, by now, he knows about the recall.;)

Bigdogjim
12-22-2004, 12:31 AM

OK! I know I am getting "old" But what the hell has turning down the raido got to do with seeing a GT?

Is something amiss in this "minivan" that you can't see when the raido is turned up?:rofl:

BillyGman
12-22-2004, 12:58 AM
Jimmy, perhaps if you can ignore the two pervert mental patient twins, Marty $ Todd for just a minute,:D you can clear up a couple things here....

first, in showing interest in your story, how did this chica know that you know her sister? Second, you mean to tell me that her dad lets his 20 yr old daughter drive his GT around town by herself? Something just doesn't line up here. Let's now look at that pic you've posted.....it looks like a GT alright, but something looks kinda strange about the color. It doesn't look like the same red that the GT's come with. Can it be just the way the sun is hitting it or something? Or might this actually be some kind of kit car, and not the real deal? The thought of someone allowing their young daughter to tool around in their GT, regardless of how wealthy they are, is just difficult for me to conceive. If it were even a Dodge Viper, expensive Porsche, Mercedes, or Jag even, maybe........ but in a rare car like a GT? Something just doesn't add up here.

studio460
12-22-2004, 01:57 AM
Where's the picture of the GIRL?

martyo
12-22-2004, 03:53 AM

Elaine.......

BillyGman
12-22-2004, 04:00 AM
Elaine.......

yep.....one of those patients I spoke of was let out again......

Dan
12-22-2004, 04:17 AM
Ealine? What type of car is this? I have heard of Eleanor but never an "Elaine"?

And why do the two patients keep trying to hijack this thread with "Elaine?" :)

Deep questions for a Wednesday. :)

Dan

Dan
12-22-2004, 04:21 AM
Jimmy, perhaps if you can ignore the two pervert mental patient twins, Marty $ Todd for just a minute,:D you can clear up a couple things here....

first, in showing interest in your story, how did this chica know that you know her sister? Second, you mean to tell me that her dad lets his 20 yr old daughter drive his GT around town by herself? Something just doesn't line up here. Let's now look at that pic you've posted.....it looks like a GT alright, but something looks kinda strange about the color. It doesn't look like the same red that the GT's come with. Can it be just the way the sun is hitting it or something? Or might this actually be some kind of kit car, and not the real deal? The thought of someone allowing their young daughter to tool around in their GT, regardless of how wealthy they are, is just difficult for me to conceive. If it were even a Dodge Viper, expensive Porsche, Mercedes, or Jag even, maybe........ but in a rare car like a GT? Something just doesn't add up here.

Bill,

I don't see how a kit could be out and completed so quickly. I would attribute the color to an error in the camera. Smetimes digital cameras will do funny things with color.

I think that James is prolly talking truth. For all we know the daughter could be a racetrack junky who has attended just about every driving school in the country. :) With that kind of money floating around, who knows?

Dan

Haggis
12-22-2004, 04:38 AM
. Out of the passenger side pops a beautiful woman (Who turns out to be in her early 20's) and I said:

Billy look here^^^, passenger side.

"So turns out, we talk to the chick after he leaves and she says "You guys know my sister right? Scarlett?"

Scarlett?? :rolleyes: Come on James you can think of a better name then Scarlet. :tappingfoot:

With the car of course.

CRUZTAKER
12-22-2004, 07:56 AM
Get 'er done James!!!

Good job on the chase, the confrontation, and the subsequent meeting. You got the pic, but did you get her phone number as well Mr. Talented at chasing down women in fast cars?;)

martyo
12-22-2004, 08:12 AM
Mr. Talented at chasing down women in fast cars?;)

Soon to be known as Mr. She has an Order of Protection Against Me. :D

gdmjoe
12-22-2004, 09:11 AM
martyo ... She has an Order of Protection Against Me.
Don't let a little o' thing like a restraining order stand in the way of true lust. :D

CRUZTAKER
12-22-2004, 09:14 AM
Soon to be known as Mr. She has an Order of Protection Against Me. :D
Niiiiice! :lol:

Bluerauder
12-22-2004, 09:16 AM
Is something amiss in this "minivan" that you can't see when the raido is turned up?:rofl:
Young folks like to jack up the sound and now have more power driving the speakers than the car. :D When the bass is really booming on some songs, it causes the eyeballs to jiggle and sometimes fall out of their sockets. :rolleyes: I suspect that it will also have ugly repercussions on their reproductive capacity by jumbling up their "little guys". :rofl:

BillyGman
12-22-2004, 09:37 AM
Billy look here^^^, passenger side.

AAAAHHHHH yes....how could I have missed that? Thankyou. :D And perhaps Dan is correct about the color.

woaface
12-22-2004, 09:52 AM
I thought I mentioned it was a camera phone. So Dan was close enough! Not the greatest quality, and that's why the edges are blurred a little too.

His Daughter in the passenger side asked us where we lived, but I didn't think that was relavant to the story so I didn't mention it. Once I told her we both lived in Silverleaf she knew that that neighborhood is zoned for Riverside Highschool where her sister goes! That's why she asked if we knew her sister who's name REALLY is Scarlett!

Guess what Scarlett got for her 17th birthday last year?

http://www.landroverusa.com/us/en/Vehicles/Range_Rover/Photo%20Gallery%20And%20Media/Photos_881B7C34-D9F1-414F-ADB9-450F8A2D5472_199x599.jpg

With really extra dark tints!

woaface
12-22-2004, 09:53 AM
And that was the most beautiful red I have ever seen in my life, even next to some Ferrari 360's and Maserati's too.

Haggis
12-22-2004, 09:56 AM

A spanking!?!

woaface
12-22-2004, 10:09 AM
No, the Land Rover in the picture:)

Haggis
12-22-2004, 10:12 AM

What Land Rover??? :dunno: :help:

woaface
12-22-2004, 10:19 AM
I put the link of up for a Land Rover...maybe you have to wait a moment for the picture to appear...

Haggis
12-22-2004, 10:32 AM
I put the link of up for a Land Rover...maybe you have to wait a moment for the picture to appear...

James, James, James my man I was J/K with ya.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

woaface
12-22-2004, 10:36 AM
Lol...yes yes, ok:D

Keep watching your mail friend.

Haggis
12-22-2004, 10:47 AM
Lol...yes yes, ok:D

Keep watching your mail friend.

Wait aren't you suppose to be in School or something?

Patrick
12-22-2004, 12:14 PM

I am glad you cleared that up!!!!

hitchhiker
12-22-2004, 12:18 PM
And that was the most beautiful red I have ever seen in my life, even next to some Ferrari 360's and Maserati's too.

Matches your tap shoes...?

http://i8.ebayimg.com/02/i/02/fb/1b/90_1_b.JPG

woaface
12-22-2004, 01:00 PM
Since I quit tap forever ago...

Time to move on to Salsa and Cha-cha jokes:D

Donny Carlson
12-22-2004, 06:17 PM

http://www.landroverusa.com/us/en/Vehicles/Range_Rover/Photo%20Gallery%20And%20Media/Photos_881B7C34-D9F1-414F-ADB9-450F8A2D5472_199x599.jpg
I was born to the wrong parents.

First car: 1972 Vega owned by my father.http://www.cars-on-line.com/13900/72vega13999-B.jpg (It looked EXACTLY like this, too.)

Second car: 1973 Pinto, also owned by my father (I wrecked the Vega)
http://jr.lovefords.org/galleries/images/73_pinto_wagons.jpg And it was this nasty green colored wagon, like in this old brochure.

If there is such a thing as a negative chick magnet, these cars were it.

MarauderMark
12-22-2004, 06:35 PM

Heh we know what it adds up to sir..= James can you hook billy up with her so he can drive that car .. :lol: :rock:

Patrick
12-22-2004, 07:17 PM
I was born to the wrong parents.

First car: 1972 Vega owned by my father.http://www.cars-on-line.com/13900/72vega13999-B.jpg (It looked EXACTLY like this, too.)

Second car: 1973 Pinto, also owned by my father (I wrecked the Vega)
http://jr.lovefords.org/galleries/images/73_pinto_wagons.jpg And it was this nasty green colored wagon, like in this old brochure.

If there is such a thing as a negative chick magnet, these cars were it.

Werent they doing a dyno tune at Team Ford on the Vega the last time I was down thier???

BillyGman
12-23-2004, 01:11 AM
Heh we know what it adds up to sir..= James can you hook billy up with her so he can drive that car .. :lol: :rock:

LOL.....uhmmm, yeah!!!! sounds good to me!!!!

Bradley G
12-23-2004, 05:03 AM
"If there is such a thing as a negative chick magnet, these cars were it."Quote

It may not have been the car!:cool:
Bradley G