PDA

View Full Version : Best Gift of All

Smokie
12-25-2004, 08:04 AM
My wife Mayra's health has; in about the last 18 months had some scary up's and downs. Today my gift is , she is next to me happy and in good health. Nothing else really matters much to me.... I have a lot to be grateful for.

My most sincere wish to all our Marauder family is that today you find the ones you love in good health. Merry Christmas.

maraudernkc
12-25-2004, 08:12 AM
If you don't have your health noting else really matters.

Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!

My wife Mayra's health has; in about the last 18 months had some scary up's and downs. Today my gift is , she is next to me happy and in good health. Nothing else really matters much to me.... I have a lot to be grateful for.

My most sincere wish to all our Marauder family is that today you find the ones you love in good health. Merry Christmas.

djv5150
12-25-2004, 08:13 AM

Sounds like the perfect xmas.

jgc61sr2002
12-25-2004, 08:36 AM

Javier - You can't ask for more than that. :D Merry Christmas. :wreath:

Haggis
12-25-2004, 08:37 AM
Javier,

Chri and I would like to wish you and Mayra a very Merry Christmas. And may you both enjoy many more together.

:wreath: :santaw: :xtree: :snowman: :bagpipe2:

Patrick
12-25-2004, 08:50 AM

That is a true gift.

God bless.

Hack Goby
12-25-2004, 08:50 AM
Smokie,I here ya brother.Having Linda at my side at Christmas is the only gift I need after all she has been through.

Bootlegger
12-25-2004, 11:42 AM

Merry Christmas Javier, and Mayra, and besides her R/T is quicker than yours..

prchrman
12-25-2004, 12:57 PM
Glad all is going good for you Smokie and your better half is doing good...Merry Christmas and happy new year from the mountains of NC...willie

NAVCHAP
12-25-2004, 01:45 PM
Javi/Mayra: Great news, will continue to pray! -kjs-