PDA

View Full Version : Rental Car Burnouts

UAW 588
12-26-2004, 09:58 AM
You might think twice before getting behind the wheel that rental car, next time your on vacation or on business. I love how they use bleach to get more some out of a front wheel drive car. :burnout:
http://www.rentalcarburnout.com/burnout_pages/impala_burnout.htm

jgc61sr2002
12-26-2004, 10:40 AM
Good reason no to purchase a rental (program) vehicle.

BillyGman
12-26-2004, 10:52 AM
Bleach is for wussy cars. I never have, nor will I ever use bleach, oil, or water for any of my Marauder burnout vids. That wrong-wheel-drive piece of garbage couldn't even spin the front tires with the emergency brake engaged to lock-up the back wheels. How pathetic is that? Talk about a lack of power. Not that wrong-wheel-drive burnouts are my cup of tea anyway.:rolleyes:

BillyGman
12-26-2004, 11:43 AM
okay, okay, I know it's just a rental car vid....... I didn't mean to get so intense.I guess as soon as I hear or read the term "burnout" regarding cars, it envokes a passion in me. :D

UAW 588
12-26-2004, 11:53 AM
Everyone has beat on a rental car at least once in their lifetime, but this is taking it to the extreme. And Billy G it's ok to get frustrated at this, cause burnouts should be exclusive to the panther line up only. :burnout:

BillyGman
12-26-2004, 12:13 PM
.... And Billy G it's ok to get frustrated at this, cause burnouts should be exclusive to the panther line up only. :burnout:
LOL......well now, I'll have to see what I can do to perpetuate that thought.;)

Bluerauder
12-26-2004, 02:11 PM
Everyone has beat on a rental car at least once in their lifetime, but this is taking it to the extreme. :burnout:
Nope, not even once ............ :D

UAW 588
12-26-2004, 02:33 PM
There is always hope Blue. :banana:

BillyGman
12-26-2004, 04:39 PM
that rental car vid reminds me of when my brother and I were 15 years old(yes, I'm a twin), and he had the privilages to the car keys to our dad's cars since he tuned them up and changed the oil in them for him, and we used to take em out for a spin now and then when my dad was at work, and mom took an afternoon nap. But because they were all 6 cylinder cars (with the exception of one which my dad usually drove) in order to get the cars to do a burnout, we had to use the old oil that my brother sometimes saved from the oil changes he did (specifically for that purpose :D ). Anyway, that was before him and I were old enough to drive and purchase V8 engined cars for ourselves. With the wussy cars, you have to resort to such things to get the tires to smoke. When you have a Marauder, ofcourse you don't have to.

Patrick
12-26-2004, 04:48 PM
that rental car vid reminds me of when my brother and I were 15 years old(yes, I'm a twin)

Not 2 of you!!!!!
:eek: :run: :hide: :lol:

So what do YOU really know about burnouts??? :lol:

RoyLPita
12-26-2004, 05:48 PM
It would be cool to have Billy (and his twin brother) to have duplicate MMs.

Mike Poore
12-26-2004, 05:54 PM
You might think twice before getting behind the wheel that rental car, next time your on vacation or on business. I love how they use bleach to get more some out of a front wheel drive car. :burnout:
http://www.rentalcarburnout.com/burnout_pages/impala_burnout.htmI recall the stories about the Shelby GT-350's you could rent from Hertz. We called 'em "Hertz Rent a Racers". Guys were renting on Friday, racing on Saturday then removing the roll bars & such, and returning them on Sunday. Once the Hertz folks caught on, they would lift the carpets to see if there were weld spots on the floorboards of Sunday returns.:D
:burn:

HwyCruiser
12-26-2004, 05:55 PM
Whip that wImpala!

:laugh:

BillyGman
12-26-2004, 10:31 PM
It would be cool to have Billy (and his twin brother) to have duplicate MMs. LOL....oh, you just had to say that,uh? That reminds me of how my mom used to buy the same exact clothes for my brother and I to wear. Mom's get into that sort of drool, but as a kid, I hated it, and by the time I was 6 yrs old, I was so sick of that, and so I said to mom while we were out shopping for school clothes..."I'm not getting the same clothes as Jimmy is this time!!!" and so it ended there. From then on we wore different clothing. :rolleyes:

But I must admit, that I really wouldn't mind having the same car as Jimmy did, if it was a Marauder. :D He likes Marauders, and was drooling over mine when he first saw it.:banana2: ....okay, I guess that's enough about my childhood, uh?

woaface
12-26-2004, 10:38 PM
Hehehe...INDEED! I can't wait to get a can of bleech on my wussie-van!

Bleach is for wussy cars. I never have, nor will I ever use bleach, oil, or water for any of my Marauder burnout vids. That wrong-wheel-drive piece of garbage couldn't even spin the front tires with the emergency brake engaged to lock-up the back wheels. How pathetic is that? Talk about a lack of power. Not that wrong-wheel-drive burnouts are my cup of tea anyway.:rolleyes:

BillyGman
12-26-2004, 10:40 PM
Hehehe...INDEED! I can't wait to get a can of bleech on my wussie-van!
well if that's what you want to do, then let me tell you that oil burnouts are easier.

Joe Walsh
12-26-2004, 10:46 PM
Speaking of Rental Car abuse....a friend of mine (and fellow motorhead) went on a business trip to San Francisco. He rented a small, underpowered P.O.S. and quickly became fed up with the turd....SO......
he went over to Lombard Street and at the top, he put the rental car in reverse and started to idle/coast down the winding, STEEP street.... whenever he wanted to slow down he would give it gas instead of braking!!! :eek: :shake:
Can you say; transmission fluid overheat!??

Drives03Maraude
12-26-2004, 10:55 PM
In one week back from iraq, a Freind of mine on leave rented a car, well, several cars, both pontiacs, first did umpteen million burnouts...and eventually A:broke the parking break, and B: blew one of the CV joints, Round 2, I didnt relive that grand am's could off-road so well (this was back when my LR disco ran) Finnaly I had to drag him out after he overheated+got stuck....this one as well was going to come back bald, Hew also bent one of the rims doing doughnuts. So the irony is after all this crap, he decided to cool it, so one night he was driving home I was behind him a few car lengths and boom! we hit a DWI checkpoint, now #1 I dont drink so I was ok, but #2 He had been,
And being in that he was 19....you know the drill. Funny how it seems like what comes around, goes around eh?

-Dennis Stiles

wchain
12-27-2004, 05:14 PM
I used to work at Enterprise as a Loss control administrator, used to see CRAZY stuff all the time, and I also did my fair share :burnout: I love putting DeVilles in the waterbox and smoking the hell out of the front tires.
Gotta love the employee drive program!

:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: