PDA

View Full Version : JLT was broken into. Please read.

Tucker
12-27-2004, 04:57 PM
I know most of you are in other states and that's why I post this. Power in #'s
I'm in Chesapeake, VA.
JLT was broke into last week. About Monday/Tuesday 12/21-12/22.
They stole about 150-200 new S&B airfilters ranging in sizes from 3.5" X 6", 3.5" X 9", 4" X 6" and 4" X 9".
They also took 20 boxes of 5" S.S. hose clamps.

All in all I was taken for about $3500 - $4000. http://www.tcstangs.com/forum/images/smilies/angryfire.gif

Please help.
If someone comes in trying to sell these to you, get a name and # and call me ASAP.
I can be reached at 757 335 1940 most anytime

Also if you see something odd on another board, please let me know.
Marry Christmas to me! http://www.tcstangs.com/forum/images/smilies/banghead.gif

I will be watching E Bay for sure.
Jay Tucker
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Logan
12-27-2004, 05:29 PM
Sorry to hear that Jay, I can say we'll all keep our eye out.

jgc61sr2002
12-27-2004, 05:34 PM
Jay - Sorry for the loss. :( I am on Ebay everyday and let you know if I see anything.

Bigdogjim
12-27-2004, 07:05 PM
Yeah if they are shortsighted enough to post it here we will let you know.

Hang in their better day are coming:)

Patrick
12-27-2004, 09:14 PM
That bites. I will keep an eye out too. I hang around a few other places so with a little luck!

Tucker
12-28-2004, 03:26 PM
Thanks guys.
Heads up and ready for the new year!!:D

Bradley G
12-30-2004, 04:54 AM
Jay

It is unfortunate some poor sick thinking soul, found a way to cause you grief.You suffered financially,but the person who did this the real loser.I don't mean to make light of this very unfortunate incident.Just to point out You have far more of gods gifts than the person who did this.You will recover from this setback,because you have all the tools and the spirit to survive.You have great products, a fine reputation and a good mind.These Perps should not go unpunished if caught,please forgive the person(s) responsible,for they are the real less fortunate.please PM me if you have any feedback from this!
Jay, you are smart creative entrepaneur and I wish you all the Luck in the new year and beyond! J. L. T. Rocks! :rock:
Bradley G

Joe Walsh
12-30-2004, 05:51 PM
Sorry to hear about the break-in...
I'd check the Ricer's websites...sounds like a 17 yr old pimpled punk did the crime. Just look for lots of *****ty Hondas with incorrect size air filters & fartcan mufflers with new 5" clamps.

CBT
12-30-2004, 07:34 PM
Dude I live in Newport News!!
I know most of you are in other states and that's why I post this. Power in #'s
I'm in Chesapeake, VA.
JLT was broke into last week. About Monday/Tuesday 12/21-12/22.
They stole about 150-200 new S&B airfilters ranging in sizes from 3.5" X 6", 3.5" X 9", 4" X 6" and 4" X 9".
They also took 20 boxes of 5" S.S. hose clamps.

All in all I was taken for about $3500 - $4000. http://www.tcstangs.com/forum/images/smilies/angryfire.gif

Please help.
If someone comes in trying to sell these to you, get a name and # and call me ASAP.
I can be reached at 757 335 1940 most anytime

Also if you see something odd on another board, please let me know.
Marry Christmas to me! http://www.tcstangs.com/forum/images/smilies/banghead.gif

I will be watching E Bay for sure.
Jay Tucker
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Tucker
12-30-2004, 08:12 PM
Jay

It is unfortunate some poor sick thinking soul, found a way to cause you grief.You suffered financially,but the person who did this the real loser.I don't mean to make light of this very unfortunate incident.Just to point out You have far more of gods gifts than the person who did this.You will recover from this setback,because you have all the tools and the spirit to survive.You have great products, a fine reputation and a good mind.These Perps should not go unpunished if caught,please forgive the person(s) responsible,for they are the real less fortunate.please PM me if you have any feedback from this!
Jay, you are smart creative entrepaneur and I wish you all the Luck in the new year and beyond! J. L. T. Rocks! :rock:
Bradley GBradley, your words are great, helpful and very true!!
I will recover and feel I already have. Although thinking about $4000 kills me. There's my HDTV I wanted.:bigcry:
I'm currently moving into my new shop. Much larger and more professional. I have many plans for the buisness this year to help it grow.
I will continue to produce one of the best and most cost effective induction systems I can.

For those of you with other cars. I'm currantly working on the S/C 5.0, the N/A 5.0, the S/C 99-up GT, the 96-01 S/C Cobras and I have a 2005 GT getting dropped off this Saturday!!:D I hope to have proto types dune and tested by the end on January and ready for sale by spring.

Also, I will try to look for a local Crown Vic.!!:beer:

Thanks again to all and I will post anything that comes about from this.
Jay

Bradley G
01-04-2005, 06:43 AM
Jay, Thanks for your reply,I knew you would put this behind you quickly."It's hard to keep a good man down!" Your the proof Dude!

I hear ya on the Big Screen,I got the perfect spot for one!:o I know you will have yours soon!
Good luck on the move and the new products that you are developing! congradulations and Keep smiling my friend!
Bradley G