PDA

View Full Version : Another lurker confession

Two Hawks
01-01-2005, 11:30 AM
Hello everyone. Yes, another lurker finally signing on.

Hope everyone had a merry Christmas and has a happy and prosperous new year. Don’t forget the black-eyed peas today. If you do, no prob, I’ll be eat'n enough for all.

I thought it was about time I posted something. Apologies for not being an active participant, made a new years resolution to correct that malfunction.

I’ve already had the pleasure of hang'n around with some of you and reading posts by the rest. I don’t think I could find a COOOOLER group to join and hang with.

jgc61sr2002
01-01-2005, 11:43 AM
Two Hawks - Welcome aboard. :welcome: :D

MikesMerc
01-01-2005, 11:46 AM
Welcome to the Fun House :banana2: !

MarauderMark
01-01-2005, 12:01 PM
I’ve already had the pleasure of hang'n around with some of you and reading posts by the rest. I don’t think I could find a COOOOLER group to join and hang with.

Welcome to the greatest site on the web!!Great poeple and Very modern(Thanks Logan!!!) and great conversationalists as well .Your in good hands here...

2003DOHC
01-01-2005, 02:23 PM
Welcome to the site. :)

martyo
01-01-2005, 02:35 PM
Is Tony your brother?

Bigdogjim
01-01-2005, 02:45 PM
Weclome aboard!
We are a strange bunch:)
Enjoy the ride:burnout:

Patrick
01-01-2005, 05:11 PM
Welcome!!!!!!! Black eyed peas? GLad your having mine!! :lol: :lol:

hdwrench
01-01-2005, 05:29 PM

Hope everyone had a merry Christmas and has a happy and prosperous new year. Don’t forget the black-eyed peas today. If you do, no prob, I’ll be eat'n enough for all.

I thought it was about time I posted something. Apologies for not being an active participant, made a new years resolution to correct that malfunction.

glad to see you are finally posting! see you around North TX :beer:

RoyLPita
01-01-2005, 06:42 PM
Welcome aboard. Enjoy the site and your MM.

CBT
01-01-2005, 06:55 PM
Glad you're out of the closet! Errr...that doesn't sound right, I meant glad to see you posting! Happy New Year!

Bluerauder
01-01-2005, 07:36 PM
Well then Two Hawks, welcome to the MM.Net :welcome: and Happy Maraudering !!!

TechHeavy
01-01-2005, 07:41 PM
Welcome Two Hawks! I have a very good friend, (great friend... like a brother) called Two Dogs.... but that's another story... :D

Welcome aboard! Don't be shy! Say what you really think! We all do. :)

Hope to hear from you about you and your MM, (and mods!). :)

Petrograde
01-02-2005, 09:09 AM
Hey Sam,..

Glad to see ya posting! Have a Happy New Year!

Vortex
01-02-2005, 09:27 AM
Hey Sam, you lurking dude. Welcome aboard.:banana2:

cruzer
01-02-2005, 10:21 PM
Well, Sam, it's about time --welcome aboard. We've all enjoyed knowing you and can now share you with the rest of the gang. Don't be bashful and post as often as you feel like it---that's the way it is here. If you have trouble posting pics, give me a call----See you at J/E on Jan. 13th--Have a Happy New Year, Maury

Two Hawks
01-02-2005, 11:33 PM
Now I’ll take a shot at responding to some of your posts.

"martyo" - :dunno: Tony?

"CBT" - “Glad you're out of the closet!” :nono: Could call that a low b--- , but that really doesn’t sound right. . :wasntme: The devil made me post that. :lol:

"TechHeavy" - Think I’ve heard that story…..too. :hmmm: There could be something to it, :rofl: but then, that’s another story altogether. :D

"MarauderMark" - “…greatest site on the web!!…Very modern (Thanks Logan!!!)” Your soooo right dude. :2thumbs: Most excellent job Logan, hope to see you again soon.

By the way, seeing Logans’ MARAUDER triggered my first case of S/C envy. :depress:

Thanks to all you local dudes! See ya soon.

:blah:

2003 MIB
01-03-2005, 04:31 AM
Very cool to see you finally posting. Welcome!!!!!!

Rollin'Thunder
01-10-2005, 09:32 PM
SAM! I just stumbled across your post. Welcome aboard! I appreciate your phone call. Glad to hear everything worked out to your liking. ;) :banana2: Looking forward to the next meeting. Bill