PDA

View Full Version : Army Send Off Ceremony

Ross
01-04-2005, 10:00 AM
One of my good buddies, LTC Steve Sanders, is commanding officer of the 111th Engineer Batallion of the Texas National Guard. Dawn and I went to a ceremony in Waco on New Year's day officially sending off that batallion and 5 others to Iraq. May Allah or whoever help the poor terrorist bastards when 3,000 Texans hit town! God Bless them all, and give them victory.

Patrick
01-04-2005, 11:40 AM
One of my good buddies, LTC Steve Sanders, is commanding officer of the 111th Engineer Batallion of the Texas National Guard. Dawn and I went to a ceremony in Waco on New Year's day officially sending off that batallion and 5 others to Iraq. May Allah or whoever help the poor terrorist bastards when 3,000 Texans hit town! God Bless them all, and give them victory.

Amen!! God bless them and hope for a safe return!

Haggis
01-04-2005, 12:20 PM
Amen!! God bless them and hope for a safe return!

I second that. Gods speed. :flag:

ParkRanger
01-04-2005, 02:37 PM

"Don't mess with Texas!"

PR :burnout:

Petrograde
01-04-2005, 03:38 PM
May Allah or whoever help the poor terrorist bastards when 3,000 Texans hit town! God Bless them all, and give them victory.

HOOAH! :uzi:

Rob1559
01-04-2005, 04:45 PM
Part of my job in the Guard is supporting these deployment ceremonies. Believe me when I say that our Troops are ready no matter what state they come from. HOOOOAAHH!

Crusader I
01-04-2005, 05:11 PM
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by Ross
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
God Bless them all and send the insurgent:censor: -ards to their deserved hell !!!!! Airborne, All The Way:flamer:

LTC Joe Andritzky;( Crusader I ) LTC Frank Andritzky ( Crusader II )Army Corps of Engineers (Iraq 03-04)
Crusader 1
2004 Marauder; all factory options except car cover
1974 Corvette 4 SP L82 Special, original owner
1969 Buick Electra 225 Custom Convertible, 430
1969 Buick Riviera 430 Gran Sport
1992 Dodge Ramcharger 318
Crusader 2
2004 Marauder, all factory options except car cover
1960 Buick Electra 225 Convertible, 401
1982 Buick pre production Riviera 60 Special Convertible, only 60 manufactured
1992 Ddge Ramcharger 318

teamrope
01-04-2005, 06:08 PM
HOOAH! :uzi:HEY! THAT'S MY LINE!!!!!

HOOAH!

And on a caviate, let us not be fooled by the media. Most of the insergeants are left overs from the Bathist party.

teamrope
01-04-2005, 06:16 PM
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by Ross

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
God Bless them all and send the insurgent:censor: -ards to their deserved hell !!!!! Airborne, All The Way:flamer:

LTC Joe Andritzky;( Crusader I ) LTC Frank Andritzky ( Crusader II )Army Corps of Engineers (Iraq 03-04)
Crusader 1
2004 Marauder; all factory options except car cover
1969 Buick Electra 225 Custom Convertible, 430
1969 Buick Riviera 430 Gran Sport
1992 Dodge Ramcharger 318
Crusader 2
2004 Marauder, all factory options except car cover
1960 Buick Electra 225 Convertible, 401
1982 Buick pre production Riviera 60 Special Convertible, only 60 manufactured
1992 Ddge Ramcharger 318
Welcome to the club Sir! If the mision permits, you've got to go to Marauderville III.

SFC Henderson

Bluerauder
01-04-2005, 07:37 PM
Airborne, All The Way:flamer:

Welcome to the MM.Net :welcome: from a retired engineer. Happy Maraudering !!! :D

jgc61sr2002
01-04-2005, 08:02 PM
Crusader I - Welcome to the MM site. :D

God Bless Our Troops and Pray for their safe return.

Crusader I
01-04-2005, 09:39 PM
Thank you all for the kind welcome.

My identical twin brother, Crusader 2, gave me that name when I deployed over just to p:censor: ss off the Iraqi's who were giving us a hard time and think of us all as infidels, (as if there is something wrong with that, LOL) We picked up our MM's at Uptown Lincoln/Mercury in Milwaukee, Wisconsin and love them to bits. Can't stand car magazines that constantly rip American autos. We payed about 27K each for our loaded MM's. What kind of foreign junk are you going to get for that?

How about a convoy of sinister looking armored up MM's through Bagdad? I will guarantee you it would scare the crap out of them, (SERIOUSLY)
especially with 50CAL.'s sticking out the moon roofs. Would that be a sight. Deterence through MM strength.

Joe
Crusader 1
Frank
Crusader 2

teamrope
01-04-2005, 10:15 PM
Thank you all for the kind welcome.

My identical twin brother, Crusader 2, gave me that name when I deployed over just to p:censor: ss off the Iraqi's who were giving us a hard time and think of us all as infidels, (as if there is something wrong with that, LOL) We picked up our MM's at Uptown Lincoln/Mercury in Milwaukee, Wisconsin and love them to bits. Can't stand car magazines that constantly rip American autos. We payed about 27K each for our loaded MM's. What kind of foreign junk are you going to get for that?

How about a convoy of sinister looking armored up MM's through Bagdad? I will guarantee you it would scare the crap out of them, (SERIOUSLY)
especially with 50CAL.'s sticking out the moon roofs. Would that be a sight. Deterence through MM strength.

Joe
Crusader 1
Frank
Crusader 2
You're in good company Sir,

A few of us active duty, and a lot of retired/prior service MM owners here. :D

Petrograde
01-05-2005, 04:51 AM

Now you're talking Sir! I love the .50 cal idea,.. but I think I'd opt for the GE Minigun. :D

..Air Assault! :burnout: