PDA

View Full Version : 300C Convertible - BLING BLING BLING!

woaface
01-06-2005, 07:20 PM
Ok guys, but if Chrysler let me have this, I'd take it!

Notice the interior and all...Pimp stuff! I know there'll be a lot of "haters" out there but hey, at least it's American...and...completely (might I stress the word) pimp. Cool if you don't like it, but just don't hate on me:D

http://www.westcoastcustoms.com/Showroom/Images/Cars/300/DSC_0027.jpg

http://www.westcoastcustoms.com/Showroom/Images/Cars/300/DSC_0039.jpg

http://www.westcoastcustoms.com/Showroom/Images/Cars/300/DSC_0072.jpg

http://www.westcoastcustoms.com/Showroom/Images/Cars/300/DSC_0076.jpg

Logan
01-06-2005, 07:29 PM
Convertible nothin', They chopped the roof off that thing.

2003DOHC
01-06-2005, 07:36 PM
Not my cup of tea so to speak!! :(

Patrick
01-06-2005, 07:42 PM
Not bad. Somehow that ride is you. :dunno: :2thumbs:

MarauderMark
01-06-2005, 07:48 PM
That front pic looks great i like that :up: !!!But looking at the rest it looks like someone put wheels on a jacuzzi and called it 300C convertible. :puke: .

Bluerauder
01-06-2005, 08:05 PM

Notice the interior and all...Pimp stuff! I know there'll be a lot of "haters" out there but hey, at least it's American...and...completely (might I stress the word) pimp. Cool if you don't like it, but just don't hate on me:D
:hmmm: Hmmmm, I wonder if this would look better in say purple, or orange, or maybe electric green. Probably not. :puke: There is just something about this car's styling that I don't like .... I think UGLY is the word I was looking for. Of course, that's my opinion. I don't care if it can pull 10.000 seconds at 140 MPH. No amount of speed cures ugly. :twocents: :soapbox:

P.S. I saw a little medium aged lady driving one to work today --- she could turn 4 of those cylinders off permanently 'cause they ain't getting used at all. She could saved the $ and went for the base model --- the 300 Ugh. :rofl:

CRUZTAKER
01-06-2005, 08:26 PM
It's getting better I'll admit....atleast I didn't :puke: this time!:D

Yes James, I agree. :hide:

woaface
01-06-2005, 08:30 PM
Thanks for the support, kind of...ya'll. And Barry.

I'm 17...this kind of thing appeals to me, why else would I not like it? It has to be in perspective, and I don't know about you, but at my young boy age...that interior and those rims are some hot ****znet!

Bluerauder
01-06-2005, 08:46 PM
Thanks for the support, kind of...ya'll. And Barry.

I'm 17...this kind of thing appeals to me, why else would I not like it? It has to be in perspective, and I don't know about you, but at my young boy age...that interior and those rims are some hot ****znet!
Heck, at 17 I was driving Dad's 1962 Bel Air Station Wagon with stock wheels and the AM & FM radio option ..... and it was some hot ****znet !!! So, I know where you are coming from..... :D

ckadiddle
01-06-2005, 08:57 PM
Heck, at 17 I was driving Dad's 1962 Bel Air Station Wagon with stock wheels and the AM & FM radio option ..... and it was some hot ****znet !!! So, I know where you are coming from..... :D
The wife says " It's *****in' ! " . After the wheels fall off her little red 1993 LeBaron V6 converible, I may have to buy her one.

04MEMA
01-06-2005, 09:22 PM

Yeah that thing looks tuff. I'm not flaiming ya here - please don't read that in... But sorry to say it isn't American. Not like Ford or GM. Let's face it, it's the big 2 now. The 300 is as much American as a Mercedes Benz. It's probably a better car for it though. From my first hand experience dealing with DCX I understand that some bars have been raised.

I'm one of the people who like the looks of the 300, and am glad to see that it is popular, but that's kinda bitter sweet. I'm thrilled by the Hemi's success, but I know the profits go to Germany, and the Germans run the company. Not that I don't like Germans, it's just me being patriotic. For some reason I take pride in the accomplishments of our country, and feel ashamed when we blow it (canceling MM).

I don't know of any company producing a 4-door convertible in the states since Lincoln in the sixties (I know this 300 is one offish). I still don't understand why all the manufacturers are still thinking inside the "all convertibles must be 2 doors" box. I thought the MM convertible show car should have been a 4 door - with the suicide doors like the old Lincolns. That would have shown some brass ones.

Anyway thanks for sharing the pics of that bad 300. It's killer.

Jeff

Petrograde
01-06-2005, 09:31 PM
There's a 300C running around here with 19" chrome rims (good lookin' ones, not ghetto-tastic) and after market brakes ,.. or painted calipers?

Anyway,.. it looks bad ass!!!

I know I'm in the minority about this,.. but I really like these 300C's They kinda remind me of the old fat fendered late 40's early 50's sedans. :up:

I'm not about to sell my MM,.. but,.. I'm seriously thinking about a part-time job to buy one for the wife.

Patrick
01-06-2005, 11:08 PM

At 17...1980 Ford Fairmont Wagon. That or walk!!!!

Motorhead350
01-06-2005, 11:46 PM
I love it and I'm 19 but I hate the whole pimp and gangsta talk. :banned: Cars are cars... not pimp rides. Chrylser is going to make a factory version of that car later this year I believe anyway.

Bigdogjim
01-06-2005, 11:51 PM
I thought the hard top was ugly?

Hope this does not make the Dealerships:mad:

But then again it will sell no doubt:confused:

bigslim
01-07-2005, 12:41 AM
Here is a photo shop version.

woaface
01-07-2005, 05:34 AM
At some point, and you should know this, words become used for different things. Take "pimp" for example. It wasn't used to refer to a ride to carry a lot of prostitutes in. Pimps can usually be associated with expensive, flashy, high class clothes and automobiles. So if something is pimp it's closer to saying something is very cool not a ride for women you buy.

As for whether it's American or not, not all funds go to Germany? It has to fund CEO's and such over here. Where's it built BTW? It may not be full American in the traditional sense, but any company coming here or working here helps our economy. But this isn't a debate over in-sourcing either, so moving on....

SLIM! How's it going? Hey wasn't that car featured in a small car-talk section in Car and Driver?

I love it and I'm 19 but I hate the whole pimp and gangsta talk. :banned: Cars are cars... not pimp rides. Chrylser is going to make a factory version of that car later this year I believe anyway.

Mike Poore
01-07-2005, 06:58 AM
Convertible nothin', They chopped the roof off that thing.
Remember the Fox body Mustangs? Hacked 'em off, and sent 'em away for soft tops.

Anyway, James, I know I'm gonna be in trouble for this, but I really like the looks of that car. All those guys are neener neener boogerheads. :neener:
:hide:

woaface
01-07-2005, 08:32 AM
Would you say it has a certain level of "pimpness"?:cool:

Remember the Fox body Mustangs? Hacked 'em off, and sent 'em away for soft tops.

Anyway, James, I know I'm gonna be in trouble for this, but I really like the looks of that car. All those guys are neener neener boogerheads. :neener:
:hide:

Stew
01-07-2005, 01:45 PM
Yeah that thing looks tuff. I'm not flaiming ya here - please don't read that in... But sorry to say it isn't American. Not like Ford or GM. Let's face it, it's the big 2 now. The 300 is as much American as a Mercedes Benz. It's probably a better car for it though. From my first hand experience dealing with DCX I understand that some bars have been raised.

I'm one of the people who like the looks of the 300, and am glad to see that it is popular, but that's kinda bitter sweet. I'm thrilled by the Hemi's success, but I know the profits go to Germany, and the Germans run the company. Not that I don't like Germans, it's just me being patriotic. For some reason I take pride in the accomplishments of our country, and feel ashamed when we blow it (canceling MM).

I don't know of any company producing a 4-door convertible in the states since Lincoln in the sixties (I know this 300 is one offish). I still don't understand why all the manufacturers are still thinking inside the "all convertibles must be 2 doors" box. I thought the MM convertible show car should have been a 4 door - with the suicide doors like the old Lincolns. That would have shown some brass ones.

Anyway thanks for sharing the pics of that bad 300. It's killer.

Jeff

I don't know if you have noticed, but most of the Fords coming out are Mazda (Japanes) based or Volvo (Swiss I thing) based. the Crown vic is made in Canada I believe..... Then there GM turning Subarus into Saabs, and basing a many of their cars on underpinnings based on their foriegn subsidiaries... So, is anything really that American anymore?

Petrograde
01-07-2005, 01:59 PM
I don't know if you have noticed, but most of the Fords coming out are Mazda (Japanes) based or Volvo (Swiss I thing) based. the Crown vic is made in Canada I believe..... Then there GM turning Subarus into Saabs, and basing a many of their cars on underpinnings based on their foriegn subsidiaries... So, is anything really that American anymore?

I agree Stew. Our Marauders are made in Canada with Mexican parts.(I'm sure there are some American made parts too) It's just how things are now it seems.

I guess I can settle for "Made in North America" :P

Bluerauder
01-07-2005, 02:18 PM
...........or Volvo (Swiss I think) based. ... So, is anything really that American anymore?
Yeah, North Switzerland up ....... near Gothenberg, Sweden :lol:

wchain
01-07-2005, 02:33 PM
www.urbandictionary.com (www.urbandictionary.com)
At some point, and you should know this, words become used for different things. Take "pimp" for example. It wasn't used to refer to a ride to carry a lot of prostitutes in. Pimps can usually be associated with expensive, flashy, high class clothes and automobiles. So if something is pimp it's closer to saying something is very cool not a ride for women you buy.

As for whether it's American or not, not all funds go to Germany? It has to fund CEO's and such over here. Where's it built BTW? It may not be full American in the traditional sense, but any company coming here or working here helps our economy. But this isn't a debate over in-sourcing either, so moving on....

SLIM! How's it going? Hey wasn't that car featured in a small car-talk section in Car and Driver?

04MEMA
01-07-2005, 03:07 PM

With respect to Woafaces desire to move on I'll respond to Stew and Petrogrades comments in a seperate thred okay...

woaface
01-07-2005, 03:51 PM
I'll tell ya what, I'm more urban than urban dictionary.com and I'm pretty white! Pimp still means what I said it means...I've heard it used like that ALL over the place. Don't care what urbandictionar.com says. And for just that reason...it's a dot com.

hitchhiker
01-07-2005, 04:07 PM

http://www.westcoastcustoms.com/Showroom/Images/Cars/300/DSC_0027.jpg

http://www.westcoastcustoms.com/Showroom/Images/Cars/300/DSC_0039.jpg

http://www.westcoastcustoms.com/Showroom/Images/Cars/300/DSC_0072.jpg

http://www.westcoastcustoms.com/Showroom/Images/Cars/300/DSC_0076.jpg
This looks like a rounded off Dodge Diplomat with ghetto wheels and a badly chopped roof!

:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

CBT
01-07-2005, 04:44 PM
I'd drive the crap out of it. I looked at them but the super nice loaded ones where about 10 grand out of my price range. This one would look better with a flame paint job.

woaface
01-07-2005, 04:56 PM
Blah blah blah...my name is Hitchhiker and all I do is whine and ***** about every little thing and make fun of a 17 year old's love of dance because I have nothing better to do. The whole world doesn't agree with me because I whine and ***** about every little thing so I'm going to post all kinds of really repetetive smilies in every post. I'll even do it in every thread I can that James starts because I have no life, and then to top it off I'll make a really sly and dirty remark about his best friend and dance partner.

What Marty and Todd say can be pushin' it sometimes, and I admit I fueled it...but for me what you said was over the edge. Besides, there's the fundamental basis that I like Todd and Marty because of how they've been nice to me more than they've poked fun.

Mike Poore
01-07-2005, 05:01 PM
Would you say it has a certain level of "pimpness"?:cool:
Look at my age, James. Folks in our group have learned that certain words no longer mean the same things they did when we were kids. Words like pimp, gay, bad, cool, (before the 50's meant cold), and, of course a host of newly invented words that no one would have guessed at a meaning in the "old" days. Much of it having to do with techno jargon. but lots of words describing conditions. There's lots of times when I need to ask my younger colleagues what the hell they're talking about.;)

Mike Poore
01-07-2005, 05:43 PM
A '62 with FM, Charlie? Way cool! My first was in a '67 Galaxie 500 wagon. I think there was a slide switch that made it go from AM to FM. That was a nice machine: 390 and "Pony" interior.:)

Patrick
01-07-2005, 05:55 PM
I'd drive the crap out of it. I looked at them but the super nice loaded ones where about 10 grand out of my price range. This one would look better with a flame paint job.

Flames and change the rims!!! That would be better!

Logan
01-07-2005, 06:11 PM
Enough.....