PDA

View Full Version : Throw the cheerleader

TripleTransAm
01-09-2005, 01:51 AM
With the recent rash of kitty target practice, I thought I'd present the following alternative.

http://www.pumpupthemovie.com/toss.html

First off, the video clip is ultra cool. (I would have loved to try this with an ex-girlfriend, but I suspect I would have fudged the aim on purpose).

Then, the game itself is a hoot. Play it with sound on. Missing is almost as funny as actually getting the different targets (like the chick with the Nokia phone on the sidelines, the scoreboard, the gym's large window, etc...).

TripleTransAm
01-09-2005, 02:01 AM
When you're done tossing the cheerleader (for some reason, it just never gets boring), check out the links at the bottom of the site.

Constable
01-09-2005, 02:02 AM
You just made my night! Go to "Old School Moves" and click on "Smellin' the Milk Carton".

Patrick
01-09-2005, 07:22 AM
I'll check out the links later. I still like shooting her thru the window!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

sailsmen
01-09-2005, 08:23 AM
I found it interesting in that she hurt her head, yet those guys showed no % in her whatsoever.

Had I been one of them the first thing I would have done is to check her to make sure she was ok.

Maybe I am just a gentlemen. Being one has always made it easy as respects the Ladies. :D

SergntMac
01-09-2005, 08:39 AM
My exact words to a co-worker just a few minutes ago...

the_pack_rat
01-09-2005, 09:05 AM
The scoreboard & window toss'es are pretty funny.

She gets fried when she hits the board ... & when you toss her out the window it sounds like she then gets mauled by a dog when she hits the ground.

All this game needs is a couple more phrases.

Such as ...

"Like WHOAH" & "OMG".

Would be more realistic.

The real life video clip was just WRONG.

As Jerry Seinfeld would say ...

"Eh - that's a shame".

lol

dwasson
01-09-2005, 03:17 PM
I found it interesting in that she hurt her head, yet those guys showed no % in her whatsoever.

Had I been one of them the first thing I would have done is to check her to make sure she was ok.

Maybe I am just a gentlemen. Being one has always made it easy as respects the Ladies. :D

You can go to hell for lying too. :rofl:

FastMerc
01-09-2005, 03:45 PM
Boy just think if her pony tail rapped that hoop,I can see broken necks here,she was deffinantly holding her head.

Bradley G
01-09-2005, 04:18 PM
those guys showed no % in her whatsoeverQuote: Those guys probably don't like girls!:bigcry: Too bad for them!:D
Bradley G

dwasson
01-09-2005, 08:42 PM
I don't know what you mean.

OK, Sorry I guess. Sarcasm is just one of the services I provide.