PDA

View Full Version : I Need Help!!!

turbochick
01-14-2005, 09:56 PM
How do you post pictures on here? I've been looking all over the place, and still can't find out how to do it!!! :confused: SOMEONE HELLLLLLPPP!

~thank you~ :beatnik:

BillyGman
01-15-2005, 12:19 AM
there are two ways to post pics on here that I know of, and they are as follows:

#1. At the bottom of a written post in a thread. When you hit the reply button, just scroll down to the boxes underneath the main body of your reply, and click on the button that saya "manage attachments" and a window will pop up. In that wondow click on the "browse" button which will give you and your post access to your computer files. Click on the one you want, and then hit the "open" button. And then the "upload" button. Then hit the "close window" button, and then the "submit reply" button.

#2. Or you can post a pic in the Gallery, by going to the top of this page and click on the "gallery" link which will then bring you to the gallery page. once you're there, then you'll need to Log-in. After logging in, then you'll see a new link at the top of the page that says "MY gallery". Just click on that, and you'll more than likely figure out the rest. But if you're still having trouble after that, then give me a holler.

MM03MOK
01-15-2005, 07:22 AM
How do you post pictures on here? I've been looking all over the place, and still can't find out how to do it!!! :confused: SOMEONE HELLLLLLPPP!

~thank you~ :beatnik:Can't wait to see your Hawaii pics, Kristina. Follow Billy's directions and put them in the Gallery. Don't make them too big so you don't use up all your alloted space. 640x480 is just right.

Mike Poore
01-15-2005, 07:35 AM
[QUOTE=BillyGman]there are two ways to post pics on here that I know of, and they are as follows:...QUOTE]

Hey, Billy, thanks. I think I did it once, but couldn't remember. :signed geezing in PA.:D

MarauderMark
01-15-2005, 09:09 AM
If your pics are to large then you may need resize them.this is what i use..
http://www.xnview.com/

DEFYANT
01-15-2005, 09:46 AM
I've go tthe gallery, I cant post pics in the threads though...

MM03MOK
01-15-2005, 09:53 AM
I've go tthe gallery, I cant post pics in the threads though...In posting a pic in a thread, the pic has to be less than 100K. Best size is 640x480.

Patrick
01-15-2005, 10:40 AM
Go ahead and post pics and rub it in!!!!! :lol: :lol:

I may try my attempt again this weekend.

DEFYANT
01-15-2005, 10:55 AM
Go ahead and post pics and rub it in!!!!! :lol: :lol:

I may try my attempt again this weekend.
:P hehe. The mistake I made when I was tryin to figure out the gallery was that you had to log in. I thought cuz I was logged in here, I was also in the gallery. Not the case.

Patrick
01-15-2005, 11:33 AM
:P hehe. The mistake I made when I was tryin to figure out the gallery was that you had to log in. I thought cuz I was logged in here, I was also in the gallery. Not the case.

Got that part down. And I will say it s the right size pic, its a JPEG and I can post in messages just not gallery. I think my old Thread maybe coming back this weekend for another go around. Working today again, but off till tuesday may give this another run.

turbochick
01-15-2005, 06:15 PM
Thank you soooo much you Billy~ *and of course the rest of you guys* :D
you rock! :rock: