PDA

View Full Version : Getting Ready For the Spring Garden

Ross
01-15-2005, 05:24 PM
Today Dawn and I started getting our garden ready. We put some seeds into starter pots and we plan to plant them in the garden around early February. We put over 300 pounds of sheep manure into the garden and worked it into the soil so it will be real SWEET ! We're planting assorted peppers, watermelon, cantaloupe, assorted salad greens, herbs (marjoram, oregano, thyme, basil, cilantro, sage). We'll pick up the tomato seedlings in another week. Can't wait! I'm getting hungry!

jgc61sr2002
01-15-2005, 05:27 PM
Ross - It is still quite cold up north. :( Approximately 2 months of winter left. :(

dwasson
01-15-2005, 07:25 PM
It would take explosives to till the soil here right now.

Patrick
01-15-2005, 10:07 PM
It would take explosives to till the soil here right now.

Thats funny. Still waiting to plant here. Mom cant wait to put in the Tomatoe Plants!!!

wchain
01-17-2005, 08:33 AM
Today Dawn and I started getting our garden ready. We put some seeds into starter pots and we plan to plant them in the garden around early February. We put over 300 pounds of sheep manure into the garden and worked it into the soil so it will be real SWEET ! We're planting assorted peppers, watermelon, cantaloupe, assorted salad greens, herbs (marjoram, oregano, thyme, basil, cilantro, sage). We'll pick up the tomato seedlings in another week. Can't wait! I'm getting hungry!

thats what that smell is from across town....

Ross
01-18-2005, 08:08 AM
thats what that smell is from across town....

No, Wes, that smell is me eating Mexican food again!