PDA

View Full Version : How fast,stock marauder...

B.C. Bake
01-16-2005, 07:19 PM
I got my 2004 mm about 5 weeks ago, at 2100miles on the odometer I was at a red light and a chevy truck" lowered" was next to me.ok from what I can see and here he had high rise intake, headers, radical cam, gear to gear timing and whatever else. It was a back road with no one around, I floored it so did he, He was right with me at first and the I started to pull away"big time" we went about a mile and I was 2 or 3 car lenght's in front of him.:coolman: Anyway at the next light he said what kind of car is that?? And of course I said a mm, he said that it was bad a$$:burnout: Anyway I was wondering what kind of time in the quarter mile does a stock mm 2004 go.:confused:

Marauderman
01-16-2005, 07:25 PM
I got my 2004 mm about 5 weeks ago, at 2100miles on the odometer I was at a red light and a chevy truck" lowered" was next to me.ok from what I can see and here he had high rise intake, headers, radical cam, gear to gear timing and whatever else. It was a back road with no one around, I floored it so did he, He was right with me at first and the I started to pull away"big time" we went about a mile and I was 2 or 3 car lenght's in front of him.:coolman: Anyway at the next light he said what kind of car is that?? And of course I said a mm, he said that it was bad a$$:burnout: Anyway I was wondering what kind of time in the quarter mile does a stock mm 2004 go.:confused:
.......OMG......first off--welcome aboard--and you have so much to learn--check out the "search" area and ask away--you will find more items to read than you have time for---so pick your time......and yeah--MM's rock :banana:

chicago_cop
01-16-2005, 07:28 PM

Have seen at drags stock MM high 14s-lowe 15s, 92-96mph. Also saw Carfixer w/ minor mods plus N/O do 12.68, & 108mp.

Bradley G
01-16-2005, 07:30 PM
hey B C Bake,

You have'nt seen nothing yet!:nono: If yours is typical of mine and others you will be dialed in after you have 9-10K on the ODO!:burnout: There is a timeslips on the homepagebut high 14s to mid 15's is the range I have seen stock....Oh, with one exception there is one member here coined: slowest Marauder'er and he is still trying to figure out which pedals which??. Just teasing;)
Bradley G.
oh yeah welcome !and keep up the good work, way to represent!:coolman:

Mike Poore
01-16-2005, 08:11 PM
hey B C Bake,

You have'nt seen nothing yet!:nono: If yours is typical of mine and others you will be dialed in after you have 9-10K on the ODO!:burnout: There is a timeslips on the homepagebut high 14s to mid 15's is the range I have seen stock....Oh, with one exception there is one member here coined: slowest Marauder'er and he is still trying to figure out which pedals which??. Just teasing;)
Bradley G.
oh yeah welcome !and keep up the good work, way to represent!:coolman:
Darn, I thought you guys would have forgotten THAT, by now. Just wait until next year! ;)

Bradley G
01-16-2005, 08:34 PM
I wasn't refering to you, Mike!:lol: :rofl: :cool5:

Bradley G

Darn, I thought you guys would have forgotten THAT, by now. Just wait until next year! ;)

Patrick
01-16-2005, 09:17 PM
I wasn't refering to you, Mike!:lol: :rofl: :cool5:

Bradley G

Your off my Xmas list buddy!!!!!
:fishslap: :laugh:

LimoMerc
01-16-2005, 09:19 PM
I had a chevy just like you described to the right of me at a set of lights, we where both turning left and I needed to take a right at the next set of lights so I had to get in front or drop back :rolleyes: , as if he knew my intention he was not going to make it easy, as soon as we rounded the corner we where both WOT:burnout: within about 1/8 mile I was pulling past and loving the look on that guys face and when I got to the next light there was no one on my right :D so I got over into the turn lane and slow down and I was given :2thumbs: by the chevy dude before I turned.

:welcome: Glad you found us and enjoy that MM.

Bradley G
01-17-2005, 06:02 AM
Hey Patrick,

how did you Know? :dunno: I'm sorry that you have to share your title! but competion is tough!I hope to catch up with ya at an event this year.Maybe I can get back on the list.:bows:
Bradley G

Your off my Xmas list buddy!!!!!
:fishslap: :laugh:

Patrick
01-17-2005, 03:09 PM
Hey Patrick,

how did you Know? :dunno: I'm sorry that you have to share your title! but competion is tough!I hope to catch up with ya at an event this year.Maybe I can get back on the list.:bows:
Bradley G

Well your in Ill and me in Tn, lets see if we can settle this!!! I will be in Marion Ill in the spring. Lets see if we can hook up!!
:high5:

Bradley G
01-17-2005, 03:16 PM
hey Patrick!,

I would be up for that trip! know where we can Race around there?:banana2: Keep that in mind, It will be here before you know it!You may have time to train a little;)
Bradley G

Patrick
01-17-2005, 03:21 PM
hey Patrick!,

I would be up for that trip! know where we can Race around there?:banana2: Keep that in mind, It will be here before you know it!You may have time to train a little;)
Bradley G

I'll find out from my cousin, thier should be somthing in the area. You just better pack a lunch!!!
:burn: :burn: :lol: :lol:

Bradley G
01-17-2005, 03:28 PM
I hope I'm packing More than Lunch by then?:dunno: It would be a gas!

Bradley G

I'll find out from my cousin, thier should be somthing in the area. You just better pack a lunch!!!
:burn: :burn: :lol: :lol:

FastMerc
01-17-2005, 03:42 PM
My best is a 15.070 check the time slip postings,car totally stock.Going to shoot for 14s this year before mods.:burnout:

Bluerauder
01-17-2005, 04:19 PM
Mike, you're nearly a full second faster than the current record holder. :D But what makes you think next year will be different :rofl: You got something up your sleeve??

Haggis
01-18-2005, 10:22 AM
Mike, you're nearly a full second faster than the current record holder. :D But what makes you think next year will be different :rofl: You got something up your sleeve??

Maybe he is going to take off the turbo from his Hottub. :lol:

Bradley G
01-19-2005, 09:11 AM
I hope it is not the same tub where the extensive Sink or float? experiments are performed!;)

Bradley G

Maybe he is going to take off the turbo from his Hottub. :lol:

Bluerauder
01-19-2005, 11:29 AM
I hope it is not the same tub where the extensive Sink or float? experiments are performed!;)

Bradley G
:rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl:
Mike -- any chance you need a laboratory assistant for your 'Speriments ??

Haggis
01-19-2005, 11:49 AM

Bradley G

I believe Barb stopped those experminents a long time ago, if not he better hope she doesn't find out or that George Foreman Grill I gave him will be used to grill more then just hot dogs and hamburgers.

Bradley G
01-19-2005, 12:41 PM
Brad Made a FunnY!:type: If there was any mention of:beer: this thread may rival similar responses to Kathys'....................... .........................NAAAA !
Bradley G

David Morton
01-21-2005, 01:07 AM
I got my 2004 mm about 5 weeks ago, at 2100miles on the odometer I was at a red light and a chevy truck" lowered" was next to me.ok from what I can see and here he had high rise intake, headers, radical cam, gear to gear timing and whatever else. It was a back road with no one around, I floored it so did he, He was right with me at first and the I started to pull away"big time" we went about a mile and I was 2 or 3 car lenght's in front of him.:coolman: Anyway at the next light he said what kind of car is that?? And of course I said a mm, he said that it was bad a$$:burnout: Anyway I was wondering what kind of time in the quarter mile does a stock mm 2004 go.:confused:Welcome. Drive it like you stole it to break her in good. Might wanna drop the oil at 2500. I did. Just buy a 5qt jug at Wal-Mart, no filter yet, drain-an-fill. Mine was doing 15.1 at 92 mph at 7K and she's at 14.95 now at 93.8, all stock power.

Go for some real brakes first, this car needs a little more than the PI-type setup she's got now. Then you can make some speedy mods for an impressive big car.