PDA

View Full Version : Velocity Mustang, SCT recommended in FL

tmac1337
01-22-2005, 11:54 AM
Anyone here in FL have their MM custom tuned by Justin Starkey at Velocity Mustang in Debary FL? He comes highly recommend by SCT Orlando. I was told he is a former SCT employee and knows their software inside and out. I was asking for a qualified tuner in S. FL who knows how to tune and does not just sell generic programs. Justin apparently has tuned a few MM's already and is custom tuning two more Marauders this week.

Anybody here been to this shop?

Brutus
01-22-2005, 12:06 PM
Wasn't the guy in Indy with Dennis named Justin??

SouLRioT
01-22-2005, 12:09 PM
I hope if anyone here was using them they would have spoken up already.

tmac1337
01-22-2005, 12:49 PM
I hope if anyone here was using them they would have spoken up already.

They may or may not be members. SCT says this guy can tune, no BS. Someone must have heard of him in the Orlando area. I may have a reason to use him shortly. Wait till you guys see the latest Procharger Dyno numbers, even I was extremely surprised, exceeded all my expectations. THEY WILL BLOW YOU AWAY!

Dennis Reinhart
01-22-2005, 01:21 PM
Anyone here in FL have their MM custom tuned by Justin Starkey at Velocity Mustang in Debary FL? He comes highly recommend by SCT Orlando. I was told he is a former SCT employee and knows their software inside and out. I was asking for a qualified tuner in S. FL who knows how to tune and does not just sell generic programs. Justin apparently has tuned a few MM's already and is custom tuning two more Marauders this week.

Anybody here been to this shop?He was with me at Indy He is a very good tuner he will be here Monday I am friends with Justin and he uses the dyno here and helps me when I ask, he just bought a Dyno and he is making a trailer for it, so this will be a portable dyno he is goinng to bring it to Gainesville if we have a get together here in the Fall

tmac1337
01-22-2005, 01:25 PM
He was with me at Indy He is a very good tuner he will be here Monday I am friends with Justin and he uses the dyno here and helps me when I ask, he just bought a Dyno and he is making a trailer for it, so this will be a portable dyno he is goinng to bring it to Gainesville if we have a get together here in the Fall

Sounds like your in good company Dennis. A fall meet in Gainesville sounds great!

SouLRioT
01-22-2005, 01:34 PM
Zoltan told me what the numbers were, very impresive. Can't wait to see it on your car Tim.

Dennis Reinhart
01-22-2005, 01:34 PM
We are tuning here Monday when you get your PC kit let me know you can come here when Justin is here to fine tune it.:beer:

tmac1337
01-22-2005, 01:44 PM
Zoltan told me what the numbers were, very impresive. Can't wait to see it on your car Tim.

Keep them to yourself for now, we do not want to steal Greg's thunder!

cyclone03
01-22-2005, 02:00 PM
Wasn't the guy in Indy with Dennis named Justin??

Same Guy.
Knows his way around a key board.