PDA

View Full Version : It's a Fact: Most N.E. Site Members are Weenies!

martyo
01-22-2005, 05:20 PM
Well, apparently those in charge felt that tomorrow's meet should be canceled due to a "little" snow (weather folks say like 2 feet). Well, some of the more fearless members decided that a meet should go forward. So, Rick, a/k/a Menace, a/k/a SC#5 and Mrs. Menace drove all the way down from Massachusetts and met with Jaywish. Then, they drove into the City, dragged me out of the office and we went out in Westchester for hot wings and beverages.

So what it took us two and a half hours to get out of the City, we had our meet!

So, to all of you weenies: Nah. nah, nah!!! :P

Pictures at 11, or whenever Mr. and Mrs. Menace get back to Massachusetts. Oh yeah, when they post up, I am sure that they or Jaywish will tell you some of the unexpected benefits of this site.

Paul T. Casey
01-22-2005, 05:29 PM
The "tougher" NE Marauderers had a meet today in Wrenthham MA. I just got back, 102 miles in the snow in a Marauder with the "normal" tires, only sideways 3 or 4 times. :woohoo:

valkyrie
01-22-2005, 07:33 PM
The "tougher" NE Marauderers had a meet today in Wrenthham MA. I just got back, 102 miles in the snow in a Marauder with the "normal" tires, only sideways 3 or 4 times. :woohoo:

I wouldn't have made the meet anyway as the MM is out of commision waiting to get looked at on Monday. Severe overheating issues.

Haggis
01-22-2005, 08:00 PM

Yea and the REAL TOUGH members drove 450 miles to attend the NE Meet. Who you might ask would drive 450 miles to attend a MARAUDER MEET in the wake of the "Blizzard of the Century". Are you ready for the answer..
Wait it's coming...
HAGGIS and LADYHAWKE that's who. :banana: :banana: :banana:

jaywish
01-22-2005, 08:17 PM
Snow?

Is that what this is?

Jay

MARAUDER S/C #5
01-22-2005, 10:45 PM
30-45 mph for 200 miles= 6.5 hrs. of driving , at some points we had little to no visibility. Left Yonkers at 5:30 and arrived home at midnight. Will have more details of our trip later, I have to go shovel some snow now. One foot already and we may get two more!

Constable
01-22-2005, 11:06 PM
Dedicated folks here...

I just got home from work and am headed out to do the shovelling chores as well. My neighbors are going to HATE ME!!

teamrope
01-23-2005, 12:52 AM
Now THAT"S dedication! :)

rayjay
01-23-2005, 01:24 AM
[QUOTE=Haggis] t "Blizzard of the Century". .

You folks get a :up: from me for braving the weather, but bizzard of the century? Got a long way to go to beat the Blizzard of 93. Anyway, about 20" here so far and no end in sight.

BillyGman
01-23-2005, 02:06 AM
S/C#5, and Jaywish, and Marty,....you guys are COOL!!!! :banana2: :2thumbs:

Bluerauder
01-23-2005, 05:31 AM
Yea and the REAL TOUGH members drove 450 miles to attend the NE Meet. ........ HAGGIS and LADYHAWKE that's who ....
Hat's Off to the toughest of the tough :2thumbs: Talk about max dedication and MM support .......... Marauder insanity at it's best. :D

Haggis
01-23-2005, 06:21 AM
[QUOTE=Haggis] t "Blizzard of the Century". .

You folks get a :up: from me for braving the weather, but bizzard of the century? Got a long way to go to beat the Blizzard of 93. Anyway, about 20" here so far and no end in sight.

Remember it is 2005...it's now the 21 century. So yes the "Blizzard of the Century" seeing as the century is only 5 yrs old. :rolleyes:

Haggis
01-23-2005, 06:52 AM

Hey BillyG..... :razz:

rayjay
01-23-2005, 06:56 AM
Remember it is 2005...it's now the 21 century. So yes the "Blizzard of the Century" seeing as the century is only 5 yrs old. :rolleyes:I can't remember what I had for breakfast yesterday and you expect me to remember its a new century?

Haggis
01-23-2005, 07:00 AM
I can't remember what I had for breakfast yesterday and you expect me to remember its a new century?

Hey why weren't you at the NE Meet yesterday? If we can make it so could have you...:)

J/K

MARAUDER S/C #5
01-23-2005, 07:02 AM
Haggis and Ladyhawk, I believe we may have crossed paths yesterday on I-95. I hope you guys made/make it home safely.:)

MARAUDER S/C #5
01-23-2005, 07:06 AM
Those guys are cool ! I'm just foolish !!! :dunno: :loco: :P

Cobra25
01-23-2005, 07:14 AM
Well, apparently those in charge felt that tomorrow's meet should be canceled due to a "little" snow (weather folks say like 2 feet). Well, some of the more fearless members decided that a meet should go forward. So, Rick, a/k/a Menace, a/k/a SC#5 and Mrs. Menace drove all the way down from Massachusetts and met with Jaywish. Then, they drove into the City, dragged me out of the office and we went out in Westchester for hot wings and beverages.

So what i it took us two and a half hours to get out of the City, we had our meet!

So, too all of you weenies: Nah. nah, nah!!! :P

Pictures at 11, or whenever Mr. and Mrs. Menace get back to Massachusetts. Oh yeah, when they post up, I am sure that they or Jaywish will tell you some of the unexpected benefits of this site. I lived in N.Y.most of my life and the weather can get nasty, but I respect what you did with SC#5. I guess what they say about you is true( In N.Y. Martyo is the Man).

rayjay
01-23-2005, 07:14 AM
Hey why weren't you at the NE Meet yesterday? If we can make it so could have you...:)

J/Ka little four letter word, WORK... Have a good ride home, you should be driving out of it.

MarauderMark
01-23-2005, 07:19 AM
Yea and the REAL TOUGH members drove 450 miles to attend the NE Meet. Who you might ask would drive 450 miles to attend a MARAUDER MEET in the wake of the "Blizzard of the Century". Are you ready for the answer..

HAGGIS and LADYHAWKE that's who. :banana: :banana: :banana:

Start with the leader of the red team and then drive 450 miles for a meet in the snow heh You guys certainly get my vote for tough!! :up: sure wished i coulda gone too.. :beer:

martyo
01-23-2005, 07:39 AM
Those guys are cool ! I'm just foolish !!! :dunno: :loco: :P

What about Mrs. Menace S/C #5? She was an Ace behind the wheel. I have to be honest, the fact that we didn't own that white (Lincoln?) car was a testament to her driving skills!! :up: Ang rocks!! :cool: