PDA

View Full Version : Marauder Die-cast

Dark_Knight7096
01-22-2005, 06:54 PM
Hey anyone out there with a silver marauder!! If you are lookin for a die-cast of your car there's one on ebay right now. It's a custom built model and from what i read from the sellers website it's gonna be #8 of 10. Don't know if anyone would be interested but i just stumbled accross it. It ends in two hours.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=50285&item=6943077214&rd=1

MarauderMark
01-22-2005, 07:04 PM
WOW!!! $ 149.99 Thats kinda pricey and it's missing the molding on the front fenders with the black rings around the head lamps.i'll wait for the hot rod version...

Dark_Knight7096
01-22-2005, 07:17 PM
just figured i'd let anyone know in case they were interested. I wish more people made models and stuff of our cars. I wish our cars were featured in more videogames too. Look at the game, Team Ford Racing 2, they had crown vics, but they couldn't have Marauders? Look at the Gran Tourismo series, they have so many cars you mean to tell me they couldn't stick a marauder in there?? I just wanna see our cars in a game.

Two Hawks
01-22-2005, 08:58 PM
just figured i'd let anyone know in case they were interested. I wish more people made models and stuff of our cars. I wish our cars were featured in more videogames too. Look at the game, Team Ford Racing 2, they had crown vics, but they couldn't have Marauders? Look at the Gran Tourismo series, they have so many cars you mean to tell me they couldn't stick a marauder in there?? I just wanna see our cars in a game.Dark_Knight7096 ... IMHO, the best game out there is MARAUDING!!!:burnout: :banana2: :banana2:

Disclaimer:
Available only with MM-PlayStation. Limited quantities available.
Warning: If you experience any of the following symptoms while
using your MM-PlayStation - dizziness, altered vision, eye or
muscle twitches, irrational thoughts, any involuntary ankle/foot
movement, or hearing sirens - IMMEDIATELY discontinue use.

mmmmmmarauder
01-22-2005, 09:14 PM
me thinks the quality SUCKS...

no fit n finish jokes please>>>

This guy (who prob bids on his own stuff to keep the prices artificially high)
obviously got a Crown Vic model and added some Marauder trim...I would love to see the rear bumper...I would bet that the Marauder indent is not there or done improperly...

Although, if you read this guy's description and grammar>>>he may indeed be a used car salesman!

Caveat EMPTOR
(buyer beware)

or
perhaps

A SUCKER IS BORN EVERY MINUTE is more appropriate!

gdmjoe
01-22-2005, 09:29 PM
No dis' on the offering ( and work involved ), but if you look closely you'll notice that ...

- the front / rear bumper facias are those of a CV ( Crown Victoria ).
- the headlights are those of a CV.
- the side mouldings are those of a P71 ( cop CV ); notice that they're flat and missing on the front fenders.
- can't really see the exhaust tips, but at first glance they appear CV as well; turned-down as opposed to the those of the Marauder.
- the rims are close, however, the wheels are beyond the wheel-well lip.

Ya I know ... picky, picky, picky. But for $150-$160 you oughta be. http://bellsouthpwp.net/g/d/gdmjoe/evil.gif

Dark_Knight7096
01-22-2005, 09:53 PM
Dark_Knight7096 ... IMH, the best game out there is MARAUDING!!!:burnout: :banana2: :banana2:

Disclaimer:
Available only with MM-PlayStation. Limited quantities available.
Warning: If you experience any of the following symptoms while
using your MM-PlayStation - dizziness, altered vision, eye or
muscle twitches, irrational thoughts, any involuntary ankle/foot
movement, or hearing sirens - IMMEDIATELY discontinue use.
What about that huge ear to ear grin i hear is a very common side effect?

Two Hawks
01-22-2005, 10:34 PM
What about that huge ear to ear grin i hear is a very common side effect?It is by far the most commonly know side effect, but I wouldn't worry about it, unless it affects your vision.:D :D

LCSO34
01-23-2005, 12:03 AM
My First attempt to model my original patrol car and a better MHP unit

CBT
01-23-2005, 06:26 AM
The only thing agape would be your wallet.
What about that huge ear to ear grin i hear is a very common side effect?

FastMerc
01-23-2005, 09:20 AM
I thinks I will wait for an actual one not a crownvic make over,good attempt though:confused:

Patrick
01-23-2005, 09:43 AM
I thinks I will wait for an actual one not a crownvic make over,good attempt though:confused:

Yeah Maybe oneday. I will wait too!

QWK SVT
01-23-2005, 10:11 PM
Yeah Maybe oneday. I will wait too!I'm with you, but I think it'll be a looong wait. After contacting several manufacturers and no positive replies, I'm hopeful, but not holding my breath...

jgc61sr2002
01-24-2005, 08:14 PM

With the Marauder out of production it is highly unlikely that any model company will produce one. There was another Marauder model ( made from a Crown Vic) on Ebay last year. I beleive the buy it now price was$69.99.