PDA

View Full Version : Tires

ghost03
01-23-2005, 09:03 PM
Well its about that time for me to change my tires. I just wanted to see if anyone can tell me where is a good place to get tires. Cobra25 informed me of one place but I would like to get some other places just in case. Your info would be appreciated.:help:

shakes_26
01-24-2005, 07:53 AM
Rob,

my experience, Tire Rack or Discount Tire have the best deals. ANd Tire Rack is a vendor. The shipping costs the same as state sales tax.

Just get a decent shop to mount and balance them w/new valve stems.

I liek the new KDW2 that are out, and of yoru going to do 410 soon, I'd wait and that way you can scorch the old set of tires right off the car :D

Did some one say smoke show???

Well its about that time for me to change my tires. I just wanted to see if anyone can tell me where is a good place to get tires. Cobra25 informed me of one place but I would like to get some other places just in case. Your info would be appreciated.:help:

MarauderMark
01-24-2005, 07:55 AM
Rob,

my experience, Tire Rack or Discount Tire have the best deals. ANd Tire Rack is a vendor. The shipping costs the same as state sales tax.

Just get a decent shop to mount and balance them w/new valve stems.

I liek the new KDW2 that are out, and of yoru going to do 410 soon, I'd wait and that way you can scorch the old set of tires right off the car :D

Did some one say smoke show???

If you are going to order them from Tire rack then click on the banner on this site..Help support this site.:up:

SouLRioT
01-24-2005, 08:11 AM
FYI the place that Cobra25 used is selling the tires at the same price as tire rack, which includes mounting and ballancing.