PDA

View Full Version : Sad News

Hack Goby
01-27-2005, 07:21 AM
Aftere battling diabetes most of her life and having under a half of heart for 15 years Linda passed away yesterday with her family around her.The Lord knew of her suffering because the end came quickly.Linda had a gift of being able to talk to anyone and anyone who knew her always rememberd her.I will miss my wife dearly.

MarauderMark
01-27-2005, 07:26 AM
Aftere battling diabetes most of her life and having under a half of heart for 15 years Linda passed away yesterday with her family around her.The Lord knew of her suffering because the end came quickly.Linda had a gift of being able to talk to anyone and anyone who knew her always rememberd her.I will miss my wife dearly.

Oh My! Me and the misses will say a prayer for you both..

jaywish
01-27-2005, 07:35 AM
I am so sorry,

I will pray for you both.

At least her family was with her.

Jay

teamrope
01-27-2005, 07:40 AM

I am so sorry. You will be in our prayers. If there is anything we can do to help, don't hesitate to ask.

MM03MOK
01-27-2005, 07:44 AM
Paul...... words fail me. Those that had the honor of meeting her will celebrate her life and cherish fond memories. God be with you and yours. She is already in His Hands. You're all in my prayers.

:grouphug:

Amsoil_Dealer
01-27-2005, 07:45 AM
Hack,

That is a shame. Although it may be hard now, I hope you take some solace in the idea that she has gone to a better place. I'll pray for You.

Don

DEFYANT
01-27-2005, 07:45 AM
Deepest condolences from my family to yours sir.

Tallboy
01-27-2005, 07:52 AM
Our deepest condolences to you and your family. We will keep you in our prayers.

Chuck and Jennifer.

RoyLPita
01-27-2005, 08:00 AM
My condolences for your loss. You are in my prayers.

Bluerauder
01-27-2005, 08:05 AM
My most sincere condolences to you and your family, Paul. Prayers and best wishes to get you through this difficult time. From your earlier posts about her condition, I know that Linda was a real fighter. Sorry for your loss. If you need help .... you've got lots of friends here.

Charlie

SouLRioT
01-27-2005, 08:12 AM
All I can do is repete what everyone else has said, but you need to look back on the good times when ever it gets hard. My prayers are with you.

Bill

Paul T. Casey
01-27-2005, 08:17 AM
I'm so sorry, you and yours will continue to be in my prayers.

MM03MOK
01-27-2005, 08:21 AM
http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=54 85

Linda and Paul

Cleveland, May 2004

God Bless.....

wchain
01-27-2005, 08:25 AM
You're in my prayers......
:grouphug:

King Fubar
01-27-2005, 08:33 AM
I am truly sorry for your loss. But remember that she's in a better place.

prchrman
01-27-2005, 08:34 AM
My heart felt condolences...I pray that God will comfort you and the family in this time of deepest pain...willie

Marauder
01-27-2005, 08:44 AM

So sorry to hear about your loss. :depress:
I'll keep her and your family in my prayers.

ADE 1000
01-27-2005, 08:51 AM
Very sorry to hear this. My condolences to you and your family.

martyo
01-27-2005, 08:58 AM
Hack: I am so sorry for your loss that words escape me. Please know that we will be thinking of you and Linda at this difficult time and we will be here for you when you need us.

Haggis
01-27-2005, 09:38 AM
Paul,

Chris and I are very saddened by the news. We will pray for you and your family in this time of loss, but we know she is now with God. Her pain is gone and she is in a better place, if you need anything give Chris and I a call.

MM2004
01-27-2005, 09:42 AM
Prayers are with you and your family. It will be difficult, and God will keep you strong.

Mike.

Patrick
01-27-2005, 09:43 AM
My prayers to you and your family at this sad time. God Bless my friend.

LordVader
01-27-2005, 09:44 AM
:shake: We can only marvel at the mystery of life, but as you said the Lord knew it was time and she is no longer in any pain. My wife and I would like to express our condolences and sympathies to you and your family. Our prayers are added to the rest of the group.

Dr Caleb
01-27-2005, 09:57 AM
I am so sorry to hear of this Hack. I didn't know Linda, but your descriptions of her made me wish I did.

My Condolences.

RF Overlord
01-27-2005, 10:04 AM
Paul, I'm so sorry to hear this...you and Linda seemed so much in love when we met in Cleveland...I can only imagine how much this must hurt... :(

SilverStreak
01-27-2005, 10:08 AM
Oh no. I don't know what to say. I'm so sorry to hear of her passing Hack. God bless you both.

Darrell

N40GL
01-27-2005, 10:10 AM
I am SO sorry to hear this. I only met her once, but she was engaging, enjoyable and friendly. I'm sorry I didn't get to know her better.

MarauderMike
01-27-2005, 10:18 AM
My deepest sympathies go to you and your family Paul. Linda was a treasure and shall be missed. She will be forever in our hearts.

ncmm
01-27-2005, 10:27 AM
I am sorry for your loss. You are in my prayers.

ncmm
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Mike Poore
01-27-2005, 10:37 AM
Paul, Barb and I wish to convey our deepest sympathy to you and Linda's family. She was able to spend Christmas with those she loved, after her last hospitalization, and ...words just fail. Take care, you are in our prayers.

Bradley G
01-27-2005, 10:53 AM
Hack,

May your fond memories sooth your grief.Celebrate all you had together, she would want that.God bless~ Brad

Al Goguen
01-27-2005, 11:07 AM
Hack I am so Sorry! Your in my prayers. Time will ease the pain, but never
the memories.......God Bless and give you peace.

bigslim
01-27-2005, 11:16 AM
Paul, you know you can count on me for anything during your time of sorrow. You know that I thought Linda was a special person with a heart of gold and the great gift of gab. She will truly be missed by all.

TheDealer
01-27-2005, 11:33 AM
So sorry to hear. You're in my prayers. Ray

ghost03
01-27-2005, 11:38 AM
Im sorry to hear about your loss. May god help you and your family get through this and bless you and your family as well

dwasson
01-27-2005, 12:06 PM
Paul, I'm so sorry. I am happy to have met her though.

Dan

ParkRanger
01-27-2005, 12:20 PM
Paul:

I lost my wife Linda four years ago in a similar manner so I KNOW what you are going through and I also realize there is nothing anyone can say to ease your overpowering grief.

Your whole life is changed now and you must go on the best you can and I hope you consider counseling (PM me if you need any guidance). This will alleviate the pain that you will experience as you go through the grieving process.

All your MM friends are here if needed. Stay strong.

PR

Smokie
01-27-2005, 12:24 PM
Paul, I'm at a loss for words. I'm sorry for your lost. May God Bless your family and grant you strength.

Cobra25
01-27-2005, 12:26 PM
I'm sorry to hear that. We will say a prayer for her.

TechHeavy
01-27-2005, 12:43 PM
Hey Paul. I am so sorry for your loss. I feel fortunate to have met her at Capers the night of the Events party.
Please call me if I can help in any way. God Bless.

michburt
01-27-2005, 01:11 PM
As one whose wife is battling terminal cancer, I can feel your pain and I am very sorry for your loss. Please, accept my heart felt condolenses.

Mikke:(

gonzo50
01-27-2005, 01:21 PM
I want to express my sympathy, may God bless you and your family during times of pain and grief, :depress: our prayers are with you always.

hitchhiker
01-27-2005, 01:28 PM
My sincere condolences.

My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

David

wm1964
01-27-2005, 01:53 PM
Hack, Words just seem so... inadequate at a time like this. So sorry for your loss. We will be thinking of you in the coming days, and praying for you.

woaface
01-27-2005, 02:53 PM
My whole family expresses their sympathy. You're a wonderful guy, and I really am happy we met at Indy. As with everyone else, just ask if you need anything more.

-James

jgc61sr2002
01-27-2005, 03:30 PM
Paul - Sorry to hear about Linda. May God bless you.

the fat bastid
01-27-2005, 03:42 PM
Unbelievable,
you and her where such a great pair.
nothing but good memories
she was a riot at the cleveland party...

-G

chicago_cop
01-27-2005, 03:47 PM

Will be praying for you on the loss of your wife Linda. I lost my wife 4yrs ago, and know what you are going through. But I was reminded that as I miss my wife she is not lost, and that we know, and so does God, exactly where she is, and will see them again. As the Book say in I Thessalonians 4:13-18

Take courage in this. Ed

MARAUDER S/C #5
01-27-2005, 03:51 PM
Paul, we are very sorry and saddened to hear of Linda's passing.
We'll be thinking of you and your family.
Rick & Angela

Directedby
01-27-2005, 03:55 PM
Praying for you and your family from California.

Lowell
01-27-2005, 04:32 PM
Paul, I connot express in words anything to say to impart an expression of your loss. I remember the hug she gave me at Capers last month. Take care, God bless.

Krytin
01-27-2005, 04:43 PM
Paul,
There are no words I can say to comfort you except God Bless and Keep You in his care.

Fourth Horseman
01-27-2005, 04:44 PM

I normally don't poke my head into the lounge, but today I thought I'd come in and maybe find something funny to read. How sad to read this. This is just terrible. Hack, I'm so terribly sorry for your loss. I hope you will stay in touch with us here, your Marauder family, but of course will understand if you're away for a while. I don't feel like any of us are really strangers any more, and if there's anything we can help with then I for one would be happy to do so.

nexstar7
01-27-2005, 04:50 PM
i'm so sorry to read about your loss. i lost my mom in july and its very hard at first , but it will get easier. just remember shes always with you and she has made a differance in your life and changed it , so she does live on. take care.
ralph soto

Bigdogjim
01-27-2005, 04:50 PM
The Lord is my shepherd: I shall not want.

May God Bless You at this time of need.

Jim

gja
01-27-2005, 04:57 PM
I cannot possibly know how hard this is on you. But I am sorry for your loss.
You will be in my prayers.

MENINBLK
01-27-2005, 05:05 PM
A heartfelt sorrow for your loss cries out to you.
I will keep Linda and you in my prayers.
The closest I've ever lost was my Dad, when I was 17,
and it still hurts to this day.

Just keep looking forward to the day when you will see her again !

Silver_04
01-27-2005, 05:07 PM
Thoughts and prayers.

MI2QWK4U
01-27-2005, 05:10 PM
I was stunned when I talked with Paul yesterday about Linda's passing away. I was fortunate enough to have met her on more than a few occasions over the last year and a half after meeting Paul in person thanks to car shows and this forum. Sparkling personality and a joy to share dinner with or kick back at a car show on a nice summer day.
As I said yesterday Paul, if there is anything Tracy or I can do since we live so closeby, please call and let us know. I am truly at a loss for words, so I won't try.

Daily 03
01-27-2005, 05:30 PM
Paul,

Nellie and I want send our condolences to you and your family. We are certainly glad that we had the opportunity to meet her last year at Cleveland. We both understand the pain that you are going through as we both lost our partners a few years ago. Time will ease the pain but the memories will always be there. God Bless You and Your Family, and as many others have said if there is anything that we can do to help please let us know.

Dale and Nellie

sailsmen
01-27-2005, 05:52 PM
You are in our thoughts and prayers.

Marauder386
01-27-2005, 05:56 PM
My prayers and strength for you and your family ...

jstevens
01-27-2005, 06:41 PM
Paul if you need anything, just call.

Sorry to hear about your loss, I only met Linda once and thought she was really nice. Be assured, shes with you more than you think.

CRUZTAKER
01-27-2005, 06:42 PM
I am so sorry Paul. Be strong, we love you.

I am thankfull for the pleasure of spending some time with a class act like Linda. She was a really cool lady.

:(

glassman99
01-27-2005, 06:50 PM
There is nothing more I could say, it's already been said. We will offer a mass for Linda here in Georgia. If there is anything I could do (I know we have never met) pm me. I've been there.

NAVCHAP
01-27-2005, 07:02 PM
Paul: So sorry for your loss, please accept my sincere condolences and be assured of my prayers for you and all your loved ones who mourn. Very Respectfully, -kjs-

MikesMerc
01-27-2005, 07:24 PM
Paul,

I am also at a loss for words. I can only say that I am greatful that Angela and I had a chance to meet Linda and share a few good times with the both of you over the course of this last year.

If there is anything at all that I, or the MCM crew, can do for you, please just ask. God Bless you and your family.

rumble
01-27-2005, 07:44 PM
My very deepest sympathy for you. The whole Marauder nation
grieves with you at this your hour of sorrow. Most of us have never met you and Linda but in out hearts we know you welll.
Gary

Marauderman
01-27-2005, 07:44 PM
Paul, As you can see from the many responses, we all are family here and close--and as others have said--we pray and are thinking of you at this
time........Tom

Jessica
01-27-2005, 08:34 PM
Hack,

Always remember the memories you have, Linda was a awesome person.

I'm happy to say Barry,Gage and I were blessed to have spent so much time with both of you.

You and your family are in my prayers.

Love,
Jessica

MERCMAN
01-27-2005, 08:55 PM
Hack, to have had someone like Linda was a blessing that a lot of people never know. My heart goes out to you in this difficult time and please know that you are in my prayers as well.

CBT
01-27-2005, 09:00 PM
Prayers go out to you tonight, brother.

cruzer
01-27-2005, 09:33 PM
Paul, words cannot express the sorrow Ginny and I feel at this time. Your loss of Linda at this time in life should remind us all to treasure every moment we have with our loved ones.Our prayers are with you as you go thru this emotional time. God Bless You and Yours, Maury and Ginny

mpearce
01-27-2005, 09:59 PM
Hack,

We are so sorry to hear about Linda. She will always be in our memories. If you ever need anything, we will be here.

Much Love,

Mat & Heather

JamesHecker
01-27-2005, 11:22 PM
May God bless you and bring you comfort, Hack. No mere words can ease the pain of your loss, but I pray for your wife, Linda, for all of her family, and you.

jobrien8
01-27-2005, 11:35 PM
Paul, Barb and I join all the others in sending our sympathies. It was great meeting her at Caper's, etc..

03SILVERSTREAK
01-27-2005, 11:40 PM
My condolences to you and your Family on your loss. I will have your wife in my Prayers. may God Bless you.

RCSignals
01-28-2005, 12:18 AM
Hello Paul

There is not much I can say that hasn't already been expressed.

You can feel somewhat comforted in the fact that you and the family were with Linda to the end. I'm sure she's comforted by this as well.
The thought of her passing is something you've had some time to deal with, but her loss now a reality. I feel sad for you at this painful time, and you are in my thoughts and prayers.

67435animal
01-28-2005, 02:52 AM
I am so sorry for your family. My sympathy to you all.

Bob

Hack Goby
01-28-2005, 03:51 AM
Thank you everyone for this outpouring of support.It`s very hard to do anything right now but prepairing for her service I am slowly coming around.She will be at the veterans area at Cadillac Memorial Gardens in Clinton Twp.Due to the ton of snowfall I am going to bring her ashes home after the service until spring.Then what I would like to do is on her birthday May 13th we will lay her to rest and after have her wake.Strange part of this is her birthday is on a friday this year so the date might change.Thanks agian to everyone for the support.This is why this is a great website.

2003 MIB
01-28-2005, 06:36 AM
There's certainly nothing I could say/write to ease the pain you must feel. I wish there was. You're in our thoughts and prayers.

Merc-O-matic
01-28-2005, 06:29 PM
May The Lamb of God Bless & keep you...
knowing this is not the end of the story,
but life everlasting. Your are in our prayers.

FastMerc
01-29-2005, 09:34 AM
I never had the pleasure to meet her.you are in my prayers.

jabird56
01-29-2005, 10:01 AM
Hack,

Sorry to hear of you loss.

Jay
In the Heartland

bubba
01-29-2005, 12:41 PM
God Bless you and your Family. My wife and I are keeping you in our prayers.

amedd50
01-29-2005, 01:08 PM
My heart goes out to you and your family! Know that she is in a much better place and that she will be there when you arrive! Rejoice in the good times that you were honored to share with her and may God BLESS HER and YOU!!

Bobby Clobber
01-29-2005, 04:00 PM
I am so sorry. I can't find the words to say. Know that Helen and I are using our prayers for you . Find peace , I am so sad.

FiveO
02-02-2005, 11:05 PM
Hack,

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss.

I'll be out there late this month. If there's anything I can do...just ask.

God bless.

Mark...

drgnrdr33
02-02-2005, 11:59 PM
Sincere condolences to you and your family. Yes, she is in a better place where she can rest from the ailments and cares she had here. Parting brings sorrow but the reunion will be great!

rayjay
02-03-2005, 01:20 AM
Sincere condolences to you and your family.

TAF
02-03-2005, 05:51 AM
Paul,

I've been away for a couple of weeks and just came across this very sad thread. Please accept my belated condolences and I pray for your strength through this loss of your Linda.

BillyGman
02-03-2005, 09:21 AM
Paul, I feel terrible that I haven't even noticed this thread until now. But what's even worse is the news that this thread has brought. I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. Hang in there Paul, and please don't hesitate to give me a holler whenever.

hbarrett
02-03-2005, 09:31 AM
My thoughts and prayers for Linda, you, and your family - may God blees you all, and help you through this difficult time.
Howard

Firedab
02-03-2005, 11:13 AM
:(

Nothing more can be said...

Condolences...

ap2003
02-03-2005, 07:37 PM
Our prayers to you and your family
ap

04MEMA
02-03-2005, 08:36 PM
I'm sorry for your loss, Paul.

Jeff

MM03MOK
05-13-2005, 10:50 AM
Then what I would like to do is on her birthday May 13th we will lay her to rest and after have her wake. Strange part of this is her birthday is on a friday this year so the date might change.Paul - know that we continue to think of you and are here to support you. :lovies2:

merc406
05-13-2005, 01:53 PM
Paul - know that we continue to think of you and are here to support you. :lovies2:

Ditto, had this day on my mind also.

teamrope
05-13-2005, 03:39 PM
Paul - know that we continue to think of you and are here to support you. :lovies2:

Same here Paul.

CRUZTAKER
05-13-2005, 05:32 PM
Absolutely...

Jessica asked of you today. ;)

the_pack_rat
05-13-2005, 07:37 PM
I must have missed this at the time.

My deepest condolences on your loss.

Pat
05-13-2005, 08:38 PM
My wife and I offer our condolances in your loss and pray that the memories you and Linda shared will succor you in the future.

Hack Goby
05-14-2005, 06:30 AM
I want to thank everyone on the website agian for the support.My life right now is a slow grind that go`s on day after day.I know things will get better and I will move on it`s just a matter of time.The Motor City Crew also has been big on helping me keep my head up with all the planning for MVIII and making me the race marshall for "Marauders at Milan" I just hope I can do a good job.Once agian thank you to everone on this great website.Its good to know I have family like this......Paul

NAVCHAP
05-14-2005, 09:57 AM
Paul: Your chaplain continues to pray for you and for Linda's eternal rest. I hope to see you at MV3 so I can give you my condolences in person. Very Respectfully, -kjs-

rayjay
05-14-2005, 01:59 PM
Keep your chin up and don't be afraid to talk about it with friends.