PDA

View Full Version : another spyware remover

dwasson
02-08-2005, 10:11 PM
Yesterday I installed Webroot Spy Sweeper (http://webroot.com/) on my home PC. I like it! It removed one of the more intrusive pop-ups (kanoodle) and doesn't seem to have any ill effects.

duhtroll
02-09-2005, 07:21 AM
You must mean the paid version, right?

I tried the free version and it only got rid of some of the pop-ups.

Man, you do just one search for young leather-wearing nymphos and they're all over you.

Um, or so I hear.

-A

Marauder386
02-09-2005, 08:54 AM
I have been using SpySweeper for a couple of months now...as well as SpyBot Search and Destroy and Spyware Blaster. My full arsenal also includes AdAwareSE, ZoneAlarm and of course Norton AV...seems like too much but I am intent on not having any silly :censor: screwin up my toys...

:cool:

dwasson
02-09-2005, 12:02 PM
Man, you do just one search for young leather-wearing nymphos and they're all over you.

Um, or so I hear.

-A

So that's where my leather wearing nympho sites went.

dwasson
02-09-2005, 12:03 PM
You must mean the paid version, right?

I'm just using the free trial version. it is working better than the others so far.

SouLRioT
02-09-2005, 12:09 PM
As far as Pop-ups just use Firefox, and you dont have to worry about it. But I dont really frequent the young leather-wearing nympho sites much anymore so I wouldnt know about that. :rolleyes:

Patrick
02-09-2005, 12:19 PM
I have been using SpySweeper for a couple of months now...as well as SpyBot Search and Destroy and Spyware Blaster. My full arsenal also includes AdAwareSE, ZoneAlarm and of course Norton AV...seems like too much but I am intent on not having any silly :censor: screwin up my toys...

:cool:

I use the ZoneAlarm program also. I also have a pest control program and it gets all that crap cleared out!!!

dwasson
02-09-2005, 01:04 PM
But I dont really frequent the young leather-wearing nympho sites much anymore so I wouldnt know about that. :rolleyes:

Except for MM.NET what's the point of a computer then?

GodOSpeed
02-09-2005, 01:15 PM
I've got webroot and I have no complaints. :D

CRUZTAKER
02-09-2005, 08:04 PM
Webroot spysweeper......:up: