PDA

View Full Version : Sorry (Leather Jacket Question)

Canadasvt
02-13-2005, 05:33 PM
I know I saw a name and phone # to call in the Toronto area somewhere on our site. I can't find it in any of my searches for the past 1+ hours! Could someone push me in the right direction. I'd like to see if I can still get one with my new MM.
:beer:

chasrein01
02-13-2005, 05:59 PM
They are still doing the jackets. I spoke with Mike Keso 248-458-5196 just this past week. I am trying to get a second one for my wife. He expects to have the orders finalized within the next 2 months (just waiting for Ford to "Officially" end the promo) then he will be liquidating any extra jackets. He is making a list of interested parties and sizes for this situation so he can end it quickly.

Two Hawks
02-13-2005, 09:41 PM
They are still doing the jackets. I spoke with Mike Keso 248-458-5196 just this past week. I am trying to get a second one for my wife. He expects to have the orders finalized within the next 2 months (just waiting for Ford to "Officially" end the promo) then he will be liquidating any extra jackets. He is making a list of interested parties and sizes for this situation so he can end it quickly.:2thumbs: Thank You

Rider90
02-14-2005, 03:43 AM
Where is my jacket at and who can I call? Wilsons has some nice deals going on now and I am tempted, but I pretty much need a jacket now - not by the time spring comes around although it is looking that way... :( It's been about 4 months...

QWK SVT
02-17-2005, 07:14 PM
I know I saw a name and phone # to call in the Toronto area somewhere on our site. I can't find it in any of my searches for the past 1+ hours! Could someone push me in the right direction. I'd like to see if I can still get one with my new MM.
The Toronto line is 416-498-2818(sorry, I don't know of a toll free). They've changed the company name from Beanstalk to Genumark. I spoke to David Lewenberg, and found him to be very helpful. He knew exactly what I was talking about, and asked I send him all the details (personal info, VIN, etc.).

Apparently, they had the jackets, just sitting there waiting for people... It was ready for me, the next day.

For the locals, they're on Gordon Baker Rd. which is just around the corner from me (less that 1km). Rather than have it shipped I just droppped by to pick the jacket up. Really nice! :2thumbs:

QWK SVT
02-17-2005, 07:15 PM
Where is my jacket at and who can I call? Wilsons has some nice deals going on now and I am tempted, but I pretty much need a jacket now - not by the time spring comes around although it is looking that way... :( It's been about 4 months...Try to call Beanstalk Inc. at 1-800-613-3905 and ask for Alan Pinter (his direct line is 248-458-5122). He was the guy in charge of the MM jacket promo, for the US.

Bluerauder
02-18-2005, 12:31 AM
Try to call Beanstalk Inc. at 1-800-613-3905 and ask for Alan Pinter (his direct line is 248-458-5122). He was the guy in charge of the MM jacket promo, for the US.
Mike Keso took over for Alan Pinter. :D

Canadasvt
02-18-2005, 07:51 AM
The Toronto line is 416-498-2818(sorry, I don't know of a toll free).
Thanks. That was the # I was looking for :)

QWK SVT
02-20-2005, 10:45 AM
Thanks. That was the # I was looking for :)

No problem... I wss amazed how quick they were, when I called! Let us know how you make out.

Canadasvt
03-14-2005, 12:16 PM
Yipeee! Someone tried to make a delivery to my home on Friday and left a note saying they would be back today. Was hoping it would be the Marauder leather jacket and not a registered letter from ebay (long story). The delivery guy showed up today and gave me my jacket. Very nice. Can't wait for the spring to wear it.
Thank you all for the information regarding who to contact:bows:

CBT
03-14-2005, 01:58 PM
How much did it cost?
Yipeee! Someone tried to make a delivery to my home on Friday and left a note saying they would be back today. Was hoping it would be the Marauder leather jacket and not a registered letter from ebay (long story). The delivery guy showed up today and gave me my jacket. Very nice. Can't wait for the spring to wear it.
Thank you all for the information regarding who to contact:bows:

SouLRioT
03-14-2005, 02:08 PM
If you bought your Marauder new from a dealer, you are entitled to a free leather jacket.

Canadasvt
03-14-2005, 02:28 PM
How much did it cost?
A little time, a little patience, and a 2004 Marauder.

CBT
03-14-2005, 06:40 PM
I bought mine used, didn't even know a jacket came with it. And people keep outbidding me on E-bay for one.
A little time, a little patience, and a 2004 Marauder.

GA-Marauder
03-15-2005, 08:52 AM
Talked to Mike Keso today, and he informed me that he is waiting for Ford to give approval for shipment of jackets he currently has on hand. He said they had a meeting with Ford last week, and are still waiting for the nod to go. Very disappointing, since I've been waiting since last October.:(

MENINBLK
03-15-2005, 09:01 AM
How much did it cost?

My Jacket cost $30,000.
The Marauder was FREE with the jacket purchase...

CBT
03-15-2005, 09:56 AM
That's one big jacket!
My Jacket cost $30,000.
The Marauder was FREE with the jacket purchase...