PDA

View Full Version : Picked Up My Marauder Today!!

ROADWARRIORSVT
02-15-2005, 02:43 AM
OK, I'm a legit member now!! :D Picked up the Marauder from the shipping docks today. 168 miles on it! Well, not anymore! :rolleyes: What a nice car. Such a change form my highly modified (read-highly unreliable) Cobra. Nice, plush, cold AC, etc.

BTW, its an 03 , that never sold, was never registered, etc. Found it at Lake City Ford in Idaho.

Took some pics today, but its late and too tired t odownload/host, etc. Plus, it looks like everyone else's Marauder too.

Just thought I'd share in my excitement :beer:

CBT
02-15-2005, 03:33 AM
Way to go! :)

fastblackmerc
02-15-2005, 04:20 AM
Way to go! :)
Congrats!!! Enjoy your ride!!! :banana2:

ncmm
02-15-2005, 04:38 AM
Mahalo!
Welcome to the club! Enjoy your new ride!
Can't wait to see pics of your Marauder from the islands, sweet!

RoyLPita
02-15-2005, 05:05 AM
Congrats and enjoy.

FiveO
02-15-2005, 05:11 AM
Time to change that sig :D

2003 MIB
02-15-2005, 05:51 AM
Cogratulations!! Hey, how many miles of highway are in on your island? Is there a place to open it up? (Please forgive the questions from an ignorant mainlander).

Cobra25
02-15-2005, 06:17 AM
Congrats and enjoy your new ride.

Mike Poore
02-15-2005, 06:26 AM
OK, I'm a legit member now!! :D Picked up the Marauder from the shipping docks today. 168 miles on it! Just thought I'd share in my excitement :beer:
Congratulations! Is it the only MM on the island(s)? It could be, Y'know. How cool would that be?:D

Patrick
02-15-2005, 08:56 AM
Glad you got her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :2thumbs: :burn:

Bluerauder
02-15-2005, 09:47 AM
OK, I'm a legit member now!! :D Picked up the Marauder from the shipping docks today. 168 miles on it!
Welcome to the Excitement !!! :welcome: Happy Maraudering !! :up: Now it's official .... and legitimate.

Haggis
02-15-2005, 10:07 AM
Congratulations! Is it the only MM on the island(s)? It could be, Y'know. How cool would that be?:D

No, there was another member here that was in Hawaii, don't know which island. I think he was a LEO?

Book him Dano!!

ROADWARRIORSVT
02-15-2005, 12:24 PM
Congratulations! Is it the only MM on the island(s)? It could be, Y'know. How cool would that be?:DNah, I know of about 6 other Marauders. I'm sure there are a few I don't know about. Our population is about 1 million :depress:

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I feel the love! :cool:
Gonna change the oil today. Only a little over 200 miles on it, but the oil was put in at the factory sometime in 02 or 03!!

I guess I should intoduce myself. My name is Tom. Originally from GA. The USMC sent me to Hawaii and been here ever since. I work at "the" police dept. here on Oahu, the main island. Been a LEO for 13 years. I help out in the "Dounut Shop" forum on SVTPerformance.com with law enforcement related questions. I'd be happy to answer any questions you guys may have.

I'll be using my MM on patrol at work. Will post up some pictures after they install the equiptmant later.

Again, thanks for the welcome :D

Marauder386
02-15-2005, 01:51 PM
Hey Tom ... welcome ! Do us a favor and make BigDog Chapman jealous with that Marauder....

:cool:

ROADWARRIORSVT
02-15-2005, 08:54 PM
Hey Tom ... welcome ! Do us a favor and make BigDog Chapman jealous with that Marauder...
:D :D I've seen that show,.....once. :P

AzMarauder
02-15-2005, 09:16 PM
OK, I'm a legit member now!! :D Picked up the Marauder from the shipping docks today. 168 miles on it! Well, not anymore! :rolleyes: What a nice car. Such a change form my highly modified (read-highly unreliable) Cobra. Nice, plush, cold AC, etc.

BTW, its an 03 , that never sold, was never registered, etc. Found it at Lake City Ford in Idaho.

Took some pics today, but its late and too tired t odownload/host, etc. Plus, it looks like everyone else's Marauder too.

Just thought I'd share in my excitement :beer:
Well... Congrats.... having made the long run to get an '03 myself... I can appreciate your joy ! :banana:

Does this mean you will be in Michigan this summer for the MM get together?

stevengerard
02-15-2005, 09:39 PM
congrats, lets have a meet on his island

ROADWARRIORSVT
02-15-2005, 10:30 PM
Does this mean you will be in Michigan this summer for the MM get together?If I'm in the neighborhood, I'll surely stop by! :P