PDA

View Full Version : K. Earnhardt follows family success at DIS.

Long Live #3
02-18-2005, 07:31 AM
http://www.nascar.com/2005/news/headlines/truck/02/17/bc.car.nascar.trucks.ap/index.html

Hours after missing out on a spot for Sunday's Daytona 500, Kerry Earnhardt earned the Bud Pole for the Florida Dodge Dealers 250 in his first Craftsman Truck Series attempt. Dennis Setzer qualified second and Robert Huffman was third.

mcb26
02-18-2005, 09:28 AM
Wonder if Mark Martin will reach over and poke Harvic in the ribs at driver intros?

STLR FN
02-18-2005, 09:58 AM
Wonder if Mark Martin will reach over and poke Harvic in the ribs at driver intros?
Poke in the ribs... hell someone should whoop his butt for being stupid.

mcb26
02-18-2005, 10:21 AM
Poke in the ribs... hell someone should whoop his butt for being stupid.
I figure a poke on those sore ribs from sombody as strong as Mark would be enough to get the point across without drawing the attention of Helton.

STLR FN
02-18-2005, 10:23 AM
I figure a poke on those sore ribs from sombody as strong as Mark would be enough to get the point across without drawing the attention of Helton.
Helton's gonna be the one doing the old fashion butt whoopin.

Paul T. Casey
02-18-2005, 10:25 AM
Well Harvick is a dope, but, I will no longer pick J. Johnson as this years points champ. The winner will be..... car 17 Matt Kennseth. (I'm on a 3 year win streak, don't bet against me).

STLR FN
02-18-2005, 10:26 AM
On another note wouldn't it just be down right scary if Kerry showed up at a track in a RCR black #3 Monte Carlo.

Think of the visual likeness of Dale(RIP) and Kerry and you'll get the picture.

I see JR starts 5th. Who said DEI was slow. They were definitely sandbagging.

mcb26
02-18-2005, 10:31 AM
On another note wouldn't it just be down right scary if Kerry showed up at a track in a RCR black #3 Monte Carlo.

Think of the visual likeness of Dale(RIP) and Kerry and you'll get the picture.

That's a thought throw Harvick out put Kerry in the 29, paint it black, put the 3 back on where it ought to be.

Marauder386
02-18-2005, 10:58 AM
After seeing that brat Harvick on NASCAR 360 I put him in my " D-minus" list. What he did yesterday was standard RiceBoy behaviour which, if ya saw him on that discontinued show ( Hmmm ? ) its his spoiled, whiney brat behaviour extended to the track. Very stupid in my opinion and he should be put into Outlaw/Legends racing....

:cool:

Eric91Z
02-18-2005, 11:12 AM

Yeah, I thought Jr. was running in like 18th or 19th last Sunday during qualifying. Was getting a little worried and then see he is in 5th for Sunday. And Waltrip won Duel 1 yesterday. How 'bout that?