PDA

View Full Version : Guess the Dictator or Television Sit-Com Character

QWK SVT
02-20-2005, 05:10 PM
http://www.smalltime.com/dictator.html

I haven't been able to fool it, yet... My two tries were Homer Simpson (Simpsons) and Michael Knight (Knight Rider)...

TripleTransAm
02-20-2005, 05:18 PM
I just brought it down to its knees... thought I was John Ritter when in reality I was thinking of John Schneider / Bo Duke (my little boy is watching my Dukes of Hazzard DVDs in the next room).

Sully008
02-20-2005, 06:11 PM
http://www.smalltime.com/dictator.html

I haven't been able to fool it, yet... My two tries were Homer Simpson (Simpsons) and Michael Knight (Knight Rider)...

It got me with B.A. Baracus from the A-team. But I beat it with Capt. James T. Kirk from Star Trek.

MyTMerc
02-20-2005, 06:43 PM
It got me with B.A. Baracus from the A-team. But I beat it with Capt. James T. Kirk from Star Trek.So was James T. Kirk on a sit com or a dictator?

MyTMerc
02-20-2005, 06:46 PM
It quessed right 3 times in a row. Fidel Castro, Fonzie, OK they were easy so I went to Ethel Mertz, right again. Only 29 others have tried Ethel, but it asked about 50 questions to get there.

MarauderMark
02-20-2005, 07:01 PM
It asked me if i was Jack from Will and Grace....Who? But no i wasn't i was Fred from Sanford and Son.heh!

QWK SVT
02-20-2005, 08:27 PM
Damn! I thought I had it, but then...

Well, I win this round. You are player number 4 to pick Arnold Horschack from Welcome Back Kotter, and what a clever choice it was! You almost had me for a while, but you let your guard down. Don't worry, it happens to all of us sooner or later. Please play again, and next time I'll be ready for you, Arnold Horschack from Welcome Back Kotter.

Sully008
02-20-2005, 10:49 PM
So was James T. Kirk on a sit com or a dictator?

Well...The website thought I was thinking of Tuvok from Voyager. I'm guessing it does more than just sitcoms. It knew B.A. from the A-team...

BillyGman
02-20-2005, 11:15 PM
Wow!! It guessed correctly four times in a row for me. It took about 9 or 10 answers each time, but that's still impressive. I was Ralph Kramden of the "Honeymooners", Ed Norton from the same, Jerry Seinfeld, and then Benitto Mossulini....

teamrope
02-21-2005, 12:43 AM
It guessed correctly Fred from Stanford and son, then Al Bundy on the second try.

MyTMerc
02-21-2005, 05:14 AM
Well...The website thought I was thinking of Tuvok from Voyager. I'm guessing it does more than just sitcoms. It knew B.A. from the A-team...Yeh.. It's a pretty cool site. I finally stumped it with Dr. Bombay from Bewitched on the 4th try.

duhtroll
02-21-2005, 07:05 AM
It got me as Ricky Ricardo and Nat, the dog walker from Mad About You.

Star Trek ain't no sitcom.

This one is better than other computer generated Q/A drills. I have been able to get around all of the others easier than that.

-A

Sully008
02-21-2005, 08:56 AM
Star Trek ain't no sitcom.

-A

You're right, but it correctly guess Michael Knight from Knight Rider and B.A. Baracus from the A-Team. And those technically aren't sitcoms.

duhtroll
02-21-2005, 10:31 AM
Probly because they kept getting emails from people using BA Baracus and Michael Knight saying "their sitcom wasn't included" and got tired of explaining why . . ..

-A

You're right, but it correctly guess Michael Knight from Knight Rider and B.A. Baracus from the A-Team. And those technically aren't sitcoms.

MERCMAN
02-21-2005, 12:39 PM
I stumped it with Eb from Green Acres :up: