PDA

View Full Version : Selling The '04 Mach 1

Mike Poore
03-04-2005, 05:59 PM
Dark Charcoal, 1,268mi, as new, Perfect in every way. Stored, covered, everything still in the origonal plastic covering. PM me.

merc
03-04-2005, 07:12 PM
Dark Charcoal, 1,268mi, as new, Perfect in every way. Stored, covered, everything still in the origonal plastic covering. PM me.

Darn Mike you should have told me that information a couple months ago before I purchase the Toyota. What else are you hinding in storage. :depress:

Mike Poore
03-04-2005, 07:34 PM
Darn Mike you should have told me that information a couple months ago before I purchase the Toyota. What else are you hinding in storage. :depress:Y'mean, besides the 64 1/2 sr# 401 or the '65 fastback "A" engine 4sp, Mustangs? And, of course, Sunshine & the Marauder, not much.

The Mach-1 's John's and he's going to Ohio without it, and so is hoping to find a good home for it. He thinks it should bring about 25K.

Joe Walsh
03-04-2005, 10:16 PM
OH MAN!!! I'd buy that MACH in a heartbeat except for two things....I'd need $50,000 on top of the Mach's cost to build ANOTHER two car garage, plus Marianne would have me committed to the "He's got way too many cars" insane asylum!!

jgc61sr2002
03-05-2005, 04:51 PM
OH MAN!!! I'd buy that MACH in a heartbeat except for two things....I'd need $50,000 on top of the Mach's cost to build ANOTHER two car garage, plus Marianne would have me committed to the "He's got way too many cars" insane asylum!!

Sounds familiar. :D

Haggis
03-05-2005, 08:58 PM

Welcome to my 'WORLD'. :laugh:

hitchhiker
03-05-2005, 09:01 PM
Y'mean, besides the 64 1/2 sr# 401 or the '65 fastback "A" engine 4sp, Mustangs? And, of course, Sunshine & the Marauder, not much.

The Mach-1 's John's and he's going to Ohio without it, and so is hoping to find a good home for it. He thinks it should bring about 25K.

65 - 66... One of my favorites!

The 'K' code (numbers matching and solid lifter) engines / cars with 'pony' interiors and full consoles bring the most $$$! Especially with the top loader four speed! The automatic K code option was a great car too!

Some 'A' code cars (4V hydro lifter) are desirable if they have the right features and options.

Options: Fact A/C., Pony Interior, GT trim level, Interior Luxury Option, GTA, Suspension, and Rear End Options, etc. can make a real difference if stock.

No one will pay $$$ for a cut up or messed with car.

:D