PDA

View Full Version : Thinking about getting One of These

Bluerauder
03-06-2005, 03:43 PM
A Chris Craft Speedster !!! :D It's sort of a Marauder for water sports. Saw one back in January and have had that same aching feeling that I experienced the first time I saw the Marauder. I think this "toy" would really supplement my grin factor. :woohoo:

sailsmen
03-06-2005, 04:44 PM
Nice lines! If it's gasoline best use it or run the engine every 2 weeks. :D

dwasson
03-06-2005, 10:35 PM
The smaller Chris Craft boats always look good. I like that rear deck look.

DEFYANT
03-06-2005, 10:40 PM
Nice!!! Reminds me of my ole Maxum Stingray. What does this boat have for power?

Bluerauder
03-07-2005, 04:48 AM
Nice!!! Reminds me of my ole Maxum Stingray. What does this boat have for power?
Standard power is a Volvo 4.3L GXi, 225 Hp. Optional power is a 5.0L Mercruiser, 260 Hp (add $1,500.00). Little to no difference on top end speed because of the weight difference. Both rate out at about 54.3 mph @ 4800 RPM. :burnout:

I like that rear deck look.
The swim platform and trim is all teak wood under the Heritage package. Very nice. :D

Mike Poore
03-07-2005, 06:30 AM
A Chris Craft Speedster !!! :D It's sort of a Marauder for water sports. Saw one back in January and have had that same aching feeling that I experienced the first time I saw the Marauder. I think this "toy" would really supplement my grin factor. :woohoo:
Um, Charlie? That's not an Aviator. :eek:

The two greatest days in the life of a boat owner: the day he buys it, and the day he sells it.:rofl:

FiveO
03-07-2005, 06:54 AM
I bet it could do more than 54mph with a supercharger under the hood...err deck.

:)

Drop in a 4.6DOHC!

Bluerauder
03-07-2005, 07:12 AM
Um, Charlie? That's not an Aviator. :eek:

The two greatest days in the life of a boat owner: the day he buys it, and the day he sells it.:rofl:
Hey guys .... I am looking for some support here !! :D I get enough of the non-support at home. :rofl:

P.S. Five-O --- 54 mph on water is fast enough for me. I have been airborne once .... I didn't like it at all !!!! :rolleyes: