PDA

View Full Version : My Life Sucks - I've Been Posted On The Internet!

woaface
03-09-2005, 06:27 PM
This is funny. Sorry about that second ticket, I missed my court date because they don't reschedule, and by the time I told my parents it was too late. Not to mention I couldn't get a lawyer because I couldn't get my dad's lawer in time. So I just paid the fine, and I can't speed.

I was driving the mini-van and I was late for a show man! Not much traffic, but she pinged me opposite lane and there were at least 3 or 4 cars between her and me.

First Ticket (http://www.13th-judicial-circuit.org/Central_Index_Details_Crim.asp ?tb_Casenum=11969CZ&tb_CourtAgency=23103&tb_LastName=Grueser&tb_FirstName=James&tb_SeqNum=0&tb_County=23&tb_CourtType=L)
Second Ticket (http://www.13th-judicial-circuit.org/Central_Index_Details_Crim.asp ?tb_Casenum=11969CZ&tb_CourtAgency=23103&tb_LastName=Grueser&tb_FirstName=James&tb_SeqNum=0&tb_County=23&tb_CourtType=L)

Man, I want to frame that first one, it was SUCH A BULL**** TICKET!

I found out some DIRTY stuff about the circumstances about a month after I paid the ticket. The speed limit was changed ACCIDENTALLY and the officer issued me the ticket BEFORE I reached the zone, although he told me otherwise and I thought he was right.

Either way, I would have rather been caught speeding when I was being stupid then for a stupid reason...especially that second one.

MENINBLK
03-09-2005, 06:36 PM
Both of these summons are the same ?

Joe Walsh
03-09-2005, 06:52 PM
WATCH OUT!!!!!

Back in my 'Hell Raising' younger days....Whenever I got tickets, I got them in THREES.

Donny Carlson
03-09-2005, 07:28 PM
I got stopped once in my wild oats days. My girlfriend had last driven the car, and she left half a joint sticking out of the ashtray. The officer looked in the car, too. I almost crapped 'em right there. He either didn't see it, or saw it and gave me a huge break. 'Splain that one to Mom and Dad, eh?

Bluerauder
03-09-2005, 07:31 PM
WATCH OUT!!!!!

Back in my 'Hell Raising' younger days....Whenever I got tickets, I got them in THREES.
Yep, that's exactly how I remember one weekend in 1973 ... stopped three times in 3 different parts of Maryland. That sure cooled my heels for quite a while .... until I got the Marauder. :rofl:

the_pack_rat
03-09-2005, 08:36 PM
Getting some mention on the internet could be a lot worse ya' know ...

Bigdogjim
03-09-2005, 09:25 PM
James! Never I repeat NEVER ***** about a ticket.

For every one you get their are 2 you shuld have got!

Been their done that.

woaface
03-09-2005, 09:30 PM
True that Big Dog. I'm careful and smart now!

Rider90
03-09-2005, 09:41 PM

lol....you'll get the "speed bug" more and more :D

David Morton
03-10-2005, 01:08 AM
Getting some mention on the internet could be a lot worse ya' know ...Man, that is so uncool, posting that old picture in front of the guys here. I swear I'll never trust you with anything again! :mad2:

Patrick
03-10-2005, 02:59 AM

I was going to still offer my MM for the prom but your letting me down!!!!
:nono: :nono:

Haggis
03-10-2005, 04:44 AM

James, no sweat. I have received more then two speeding tickets in the 25yrs I have been driving and it hasn't stopped me yet. ;) But then again I have never been pulled over for more then 20mph over the limit.

Learning and experience go hand in hand, what we do with that information is what makes the difference. Relax and enjoy life while your young, just be careful.

Man, that is so uncool, posting that old picture in front of the guys here. I swear I'll never trust you with anything again!

I thought that pic looked familiar. :rofl:

2003 MIB
03-10-2005, 06:12 AM
just be careful.
I know you won't listen to that but I wish you would. We were all 10 ft. tall and bulletproof at your age. I don't sweat you as much as the inattentive drivers on the road with you. Speeding is bad, m'kay...

woaface
03-10-2005, 06:18 AM
I have been careful lately...and I've noticed that the number of people who tailgate me even when I'm doing 5 to 10 over has increased dramatically.

It's really ****in annoying!

But I try to be more careful. I've been driving for two and a half years almost and it's sinking in fairly well that horsing around isn't cool.

2003 MIB
03-10-2005, 06:24 AM
[QUOTE=woaface] it's sinking in fairly well that horsing around isn't cool. /QUOTE]

Wonderful!- Now if someone could just get through to Maury we'd be all set.:D

martyo
03-10-2005, 06:39 AM
Now if someone could just get through to Maury we'd be all set.:D

You will never convince that car thief not to speed!

2003 MIB
03-10-2005, 06:43 AM
You will never convince that car thief not to speed!
No big deal...I hear he knows a couple of pretty good lawyers.:P

the_pack_rat
03-10-2005, 07:26 AM
Man, that is so uncool, posting that old picture in front of the guys here. I swear I'll never trust you with anything again! :mad2:

:D

Just thought I'd show James things could be a LOT worse.

Imagine what the poor SOB in that photo has had to endure ... now THAT would have to SUCK.

In the words of Jerry Seinfeld ...

"That's a shame"(the moron in the photo - NOT the ticket thing).

:P

martyo
03-10-2005, 07:26 AM
No big deal...I hear he knows a couple of pretty good lawyers.:P

Yep, I hear that he has a nephew that is a lawyer! :o

Haggis
03-10-2005, 07:43 AM
I know you won't listen to that but I wish you would. We were all 10 ft. tall and bulletproof at your age. I don't sweat you as much as the inattentive drivers on the road with you. Speeding is bad, m'kay...

What do you mean at his age??? ;)

woaface
03-10-2005, 01:55 PM
Haha, that's right, look at the cars you're driving now!

Heh heh heh.

Slowpoke
03-10-2005, 03:58 PM
Born in 1987..... Hell, I got a t-shirt in high school I still wear on occassion and its older than you!