PDA

View Full Version : any car shows in houston this weekend

screamdennis
03-10-2005, 08:25 PM
hi texas : i am in houston this weekend and was wondering if there were any car shows around the area , iam staying in the greenspoint area (somebody told me that it was gunspoint ) is that true ? it doesnt look like it . i ve been away from the computer for a coulpe of weeks so i havent keep up on the posts , any info would be great . you cant pm me because my computer is in alaska , i will check this site for any info . thanks

wchain
03-11-2005, 08:39 AM
hi texas : i am in houston this weekend and was wondering if there were any car shows around the area , iam staying in the greenspoint area (somebody told me that it was gunspoint ) is that true ? it doesnt look like it . i ve been away from the computer for a coulpe of weeks so i havent keep up on the posts , any info would be great . you cant pm me because my computer is in alaska , i will check this site for any info . thanks

YES, it is GUNSPOINT do NOT go out by yourself after dark. And why cant you check your PMs??? Log in and you can access them.
No Car shows that I know of, but it would be nice to grab a bite with a MM owner....

Gimme a shout, office is 713.896.6500 X 52

See ya
Wes

Mike Poore
03-11-2005, 08:57 AM
YES, it is GUNSPOINT do NOT go out by yourself after dark. And why cant you check your PMs??? Log in and you can access them.
No Car shows that I know of, but it would be nice to grab a bite with a MM owner....

Gimme a shout, office is 713.896.6500 X 52

See ya
Wes
Shucks, just get two guys to park your MMs at any eatery = instant show. :D

wchain
03-11-2005, 09:42 AM
Shucks, just get two guys to park your MMs at any eatery = instant show. :D

Thats a long drive from Alaska..... :P

Mike Poore
03-11-2005, 02:31 PM
Thats a long drive from Alaska..... :P
Alaska? :eek: He said he's in Houston. Who's in Alaska, Wes? Um, you gotta name someone we know. :rofl:

screamdennis
03-14-2005, 02:35 PM
hey guys : it was really nice to other members of the club . met with wes and brian and had dinner . it was really nice of them to take time out there every day lives to meet a vistor to houston . when i get back home to alaska in year or so , it will be nice to meet with any members that come my way . i am going to work overseas for a while and had to leave my mm with my wife , she has her own car and doesnt drive my car that much . once again thanks wes and brian :beer: by the way brian i used those tickets you gave me for the races ,spend the afternoon down in baytown it was great :banana2: :beer: