PDA

View Full Version : Found a Marauder in Killeen...

Petrograde
03-12-2005, 01:52 PM
..sitting on a used car lot.

'03 Black 300A, 40+K, has some paint issues and inner tire wear.

The salesman seemed amused that I was asking about a Marauder when he saw me drive up in one. I asked him how much. He said "How much you think it's worth?" I told him, " maybe 19K" They are asking 21K. I told him he probably wouldn't get that much. He also asked a bunch of questions about it.

It has potential. I'd buy it if I were in a position to do so.

anyway,.. if anyone wants more info just PM me. ..and just so ya know,.. I'm not 'bird dogging' I won't get anything,.. except the satisfaction that a Marauder is off the lot and on the road. :burnout:

RoyLPita
03-12-2005, 09:04 PM
PM me the VIN and I'll run it on monday.

jakdad
03-13-2005, 05:11 PM
No Way! Might be an ex GI car. I was stationed at Hood and went through those lots in that part of the country. Doesn't get any better in Temple or Copperas Cove. A lot of those cars are pretty well wrung out!!

:D :D :D

cyclone03
03-14-2005, 10:48 AM
No Way! Might be an ex GI car. I was stationed at Hood and went through those lots in that part of the country. Doesn't get any better in Temple or Copperas Cove. A lot of those cars are pretty well wrung out!!

:D :D :D

Hey!What are you trying to say?
Every car I sell is an ex-GI car!

jakdad
03-14-2005, 12:33 PM
Yep, kinda comes with the territory. I bought a few while I was there. Only game in town. The ones I bought weren't all that bad and I just passed them on to another GI.
:o :D :D

LordVader
03-14-2005, 03:53 PM
:) Not all have been wrung out. When I was there back in the last century, I had the opportunity to purchase a '71 Mach 1 from the Ford dealer(pristine..without a scratch and low miles), unfortunately came down on orders for Germany and Ford wanted a year's worth of insurance on it before they would let it leave the country! So back to the dealer's it went. They were six very good months for me and the car. Thought I would never have that feeling again..but the MM has revived me!