PDA

View Full Version : Blown 300C?

bigslim
03-13-2005, 09:06 PM
Look at what I found over at the 300C site. They said a company will be announcing a supercharger for the 300C.
http://www.300cforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4255

MI2QWK4U
03-13-2005, 09:19 PM
Lidio mentioned this last week, wont be much of a "kit" if he was told correctly. He mentioned it in passing. I believe he mentioned that it will be the blower, bracket, and maybe some plumbing. The problem will be engine managment, no one can do anything with tuning the Dodge's, so what good is a blower when you cant tune it? There will be a bunch of dodge guys out there with a blower bolted to the motor calling it blown!

bigslim
03-13-2005, 10:49 PM
Funny you say that Dave. I have heard that some of the guys have bought "JetChips" for their cars and the cars computer rewrites the program back to stock. The chip works for a while but goes back to stock form.

Sully008
03-13-2005, 11:17 PM
One of the posts said "...And the folks at GS Motorsports confirmed that they indeed have cracked the ECU." I wonder what it took to do that little feat? If they've done it at all.

MI2QWK4U
03-14-2005, 04:18 AM
Funny you say that Dave. I have heard that some of the guys have bought "JetChips" for their cars and the cars computer rewrites the program back to stock. The chip works for a while but goes back to stock form.

Thats correct, they were baffeled about it. No engine management control...no blower!

Mike Poore
03-14-2005, 04:23 AM
One of the posts said "...And the folks at GS Motorsports confirmed that they indeed have cracked the ECU." I wonder what it took to do that little feat? If they've done it at all.
Remember the stories from World War II, how they stole then cracked the German secret codes from the INIGMA machine? Same dudes. :)

Cobra25
03-14-2005, 06:16 AM
Why would anybody put a S/C on a 300C .

bigslim
03-14-2005, 09:59 AM
The only problem I see for the 300C is that their transmissons are weaker than ours. They say it won't handle too much more power being put through it.

MarauderMark
03-14-2005, 10:17 AM
The only problem I see for the 300C is that their transmissons are weaker than ours. They say it won't handle too much more power being put through it.

Wouldn't they be able to adapt the srt-8 trans or Dennis may have to find a way to do a level II upgrade on those transmissions as well.

Haggis
03-14-2005, 10:41 AM
Remember the stories from World War II, how they stole then cracked the German secret codes from the INIGMA machine? Same dudes. :)

Are those the same dudes that were in the movie 'U-571' they definitely are in trouble. :rofl:

Maybe they will have better luck with a JATO system then that guy with the Blazer. :rofl:

maraudernkc
03-14-2005, 11:45 AM
The real problem is that it's a Chrysler. I will put my blown MM aginst any 300C or Magnum blown and Day. Just my opnion.