PDA

View Full Version : That does it, I can't stand it any longer

Mike Poore
03-14-2005, 07:53 AM
After seeing the guys (and the MMs) at the CAM doo on Sunday, I just can't take it any longer; having my Marauder stored for the winter. To that end, I'm gonna take a vacation day on Wednesday and go up to Snow Shoe and bring the girl home. I mean, everyone else is enjoying theirs, meanwhile, I'm driving around in a truck; Barb won't even let me drive the Aviator. :depress:

It's Marauderville for me, ...once again!:woohoo:

BTW, Gordon, that "spirited" dash back from Mechanicsville had the F-150's computer in "let's boogie" mode this morning.

One more thing, we need to submit the Viper lady to the hot tub test, Barb observed. :D

Hey Barry, want to ride along?

Bluerauder
03-14-2005, 08:26 AM
After seeing the guys (and the MMs) at the CAM doo on Sunday, I just can't take it any longer; having my Marauder stored for the winter..... and go up to Snow Shoe and bring the girl home.
I've been wondering what's taking you so long .... I've been enjoying my MM this entire winter. :D No problems at all !!!

Haggis
03-14-2005, 08:31 AM
One more thing, we need to submit the Viper lady to the hot tub test, Barb observed. :D

Ewwwww....you mean that 'fake' piece of trash. No thank you, you can handle that one by yourself. :puke:

merc406
03-14-2005, 09:08 AM
[QUOTE=Mike Poore]After seeing the guys (and the MMs) at the CAM doo on Sunday, I just can't take it any longer; having my Marauder stored for the winter.

I hear ya, mine's in the back 40 in the garage since Nov., at least I can open the garage door and look at it and start it once in awhile. Racoon's are using it for a ladder to the loft and the cats are melting the chrome off the wheels, gonna take awhile to clean up this spring. SPRING is this month, what do ya bet it'll snow till end of April this year, global warming? ya right, bring it on.

Bigdogjim
03-14-2005, 09:12 AM
After seeing the guys (and the MMs) at the CAM doo on Sunday, I just can't take it any longer; having my Marauder stored for the winter.

See now that the way to do it!!

I feel so much better today after a romp up the New Jersey Turnpike with my fellow Marauders:)

Black 04
03-14-2005, 09:21 AM
See now that the way to do it!!

I feel so much better today after a romp up the New Jersey Turnpike with my fellow Marauders:)

I know what you guys are talking about. I finally started mine up after its long nap on Sunday. It felt good listening to the exhaust and taking her for a short ride.

MarauderMark
03-14-2005, 10:04 AM
I know what you guys are talking about. I finally started mine up after its long nap on Sunday. It felt good listening to the exhaust and taking her for a short ride.

Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

Haggis
03-14-2005, 10:05 AM
...BTW, Gordon, that "spirited" dash back from Mechanicsville had the F-150's computer in "let's boogie" mode this morning.

I had thought maybe your trucks injectors need cleaning out? If ours was a "spirited" dash back what do you call those that were passing us?

Merc sorry that you missed the Meet, but you will be happy to know that I went over the 10,000mi mark yesterday. Yea, yea I know...."I suck". :P

Mike Poore
03-14-2005, 10:22 AM
I If ours was a "spirited" dash back what do you call those that were passing us?
....they only passed us 'cause we let 'em. ;)

dwasson
03-14-2005, 11:27 AM
Weather.Com is still using the "S" word here. Mine is staying put away for a few more weeks.

Mike Poore
03-14-2005, 11:50 AM
Weather.Com is still using the "S" word here. Mine is staying put away for a few more weeks.
I know, Dan, but the weather's looking better down this way, and if the MM was at home, it wouldn't be so bad; but I just can't stand it any longer. Of course we still have the Robin Snow, the Onion Snoe, and the Pea Snow to round out the season.

A few years ago we had two inches of late March snow, followed by 34 inches of "partly cloudy".:eek:

wchain
03-14-2005, 12:51 PM
She's hibernating, dont wake her up, she might be grumpy...... :P

CRUZTAKER
03-14-2005, 04:15 PM
Hey Barry, want to ride along?
Sounds like fun...but I am in Michigan all week again.

Got new builds in Romeo, East China, New Haven, and Sterling Hts this week.:o

dwasson
03-14-2005, 10:16 PM
Sounds like fun...but I am in Michigan all week again.

Got new builds in Romeo, East China, New Haven, and Sterling Hts this week.:o

You're real close to Capers Barry.

MENINBLK
03-14-2005, 10:40 PM
I don't get it...

All you guys ARE making 12 monthly payments, aren't you ???
Yet you'll only drive your Marauder for 8 months ???

:shake:

dwasson
03-14-2005, 10:46 PM
I don't get it...

My dad is paying for four ex-wives and doesn't have anything to do with any of them. What's your point? :lol:

merc406
03-14-2005, 11:48 PM
My dad is paying for four ex-wives and doesn't have anything to do with any of them. What's your point? :lol:

Haaaaaaa Haaaaaa.....:fishslap: :corner: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Mike Poore
03-15-2005, 04:53 AM
I don't get it...

Payments? Heck no. Following your logic, you're gonna have a heart attack when you learn we have a '93 Mustang with 4,000 miles on it. ;)