PDA

View Full Version : That awesome burnout video

ex00p71
03-14-2005, 03:34 PM
Does anybody have a good high quality copy of that burnout vid with Metallica playing in the backround?

Don't worry, I'm not looking to distribute or make any money off it, I just want to watch it on my computer over and over.

Rider90
03-14-2005, 03:36 PM
Welcome to the board! Now you must message Logan and request information about the hazing initiation process.

Thank you and have a nice day.

kartherma
03-14-2005, 03:43 PM
I have found that video using the search feature on the site. That is a really good feature and I use it alot. However it can also be a bit cumbersome so I think to cut down on your search time I would suggest you go to the MotorCity Marauder site. I think you can still get the video there and there are alot of other neat things on their site. Wish I were closer to the Motor City, those guys seem to have it together!

http://www.motorcitymarauders.com/

CRUZTAKER
03-14-2005, 03:44 PM
The owner of the video will likely request a background check....perhaps requisition a cavity search as well....:baaa:

;)

MarauderMark
03-14-2005, 03:45 PM
Welcome!! That sure is 1BMF burnout isn't it...Here ya go..
http://www.forums.motorcitymarauders. com/Downloads/Video/bigmerc.mpeg

RoyLPita
03-14-2005, 05:55 PM
Welcome aboard. You must be here at least a year and a 1/2 to ask anybody for anything.

Just kidding. :lol:

Enjoy the site and good luck on your quest on getting the awesome MM burnout video.

(I'll give you a hint, go here: www.trilogymotorsports.com )

MARAUDER S/C #5
03-14-2005, 05:59 PM
http://www.trilogymotorsports.com/news_events/videos.html :P

CBT
03-14-2005, 07:01 PM
Has anyone seen the 'new member' cavity hazing video lately? No? Drat.:P

jgc61sr2002
03-14-2005, 07:50 PM
Welcome to the MM site. :welcome: The best on the web.

MARAUDER S/C #5
03-15-2005, 04:58 AM
Has anyone seen the 'new member' cavity hazing video lately? No? Drat.:P
Do you really want to ? :cool:

ex00p71
03-15-2005, 02:36 PM
Cavity Search? No thanks, I think I'll pass on that.

thanks for the links on the burnout vid

wait a minute, trilogy doesn't let me save it to my computer, plus i cant watch it because i dont have macromedia flash player, and the link for motorcity marauders doesn't work.

Sully008
03-15-2005, 02:48 PM
Cavity Search? No thanks, I think I'll pass on that.

thanks for the links on the burnout vid

wait a minute, trilogy doesn't let me save it to my computer, plus i cant watch it because i dont have macromedia flash player, and the link for motorcity marauders doesn't work.

Welcome to the site! I've seen you around cvn as well. I have the video in all it's glory! :D Except I don't know how I'd get it to you. It's over 80 mb in size. That's if it's okay with the owner of that certain car... :D

David Morton
03-15-2005, 03:14 PM
Burnout video! Burnout video? Wait just a dog-gone minute! :mad:

The last thing we need to do is give folks that might visit this site the impression that we go around wasting the natural resources of mother earth doing burnouts!

Why, we drive the Marauder because of it's classy looks and fine leather interior! Fully equipped with all the luxuries, the Marauder also boasts the best in safety features including advanced suspension and traction control systems and is environmentally up-to-date with good emissions and fairly good highway mileage.

Sensible people don't do burnouts. :rolleyes:

At least that seems to be the theme from the sales staff, "It's a Grand Marquis on steroids."

Just kidding. I've been thinking more on terms like, "It's a Grand Marquis on drugs in the movie Altered States."

Now that's what I'm talking about!

ex00p71
03-15-2005, 10:57 PM
Actually, I'm on the other Crown Vic board, not cvn. I guess you could try and e-mail me that vid.

Well the Marauder is stylish, and comfortable, but hey, I know those aren't the only reasons you drive them.

BillyGman
03-16-2005, 01:31 AM
wait a minute, trilogy doesn't let me save it to my computer, plus i cant watch it because i dont have macromedia flash player, and the link for motorcity marauders doesn't work.You have to have a special player downloaded on your PC to watch it, and the version that Trilogy Motorsports has on their webpage is all screwed up anyway. I'm flattered that they have it on there, but the file has been hacked up in order to get it on their site, and the video doesn't even sync with the audio either. I can send you a quality DVD of it that you can play if you have a DVD hooked up to your TV at home. Just shoot me a PM with your name and address, and I'll burn a DVD copy for you, and mail it out, and you can be the first kid on your block to own a copy of my burnout vid. BTW, I'm glad that you like it. :)

Sully008
03-16-2005, 07:58 AM
Actually, I'm on the other Crown Vic board, not cvn. I guess you could try and e-mail me that vid.

Well the Marauder is stylish, and comfortable, but hey, I know those aren't the only reasons you drive them.

My apologies, ex00p71!! :bows: I'm only a lurker on cvu. Haven't had much to say over there. Been a member for months, though. I'm not sure if an 80 mb file will go through on any email, but BillyG has offered to send you a DVD. Maybe if you ask nicely he'll autograph it for you! :D

ex00p71
03-16-2005, 01:27 PM
BillyGman, I'll get back to you on that, hey all you Chicago suburbs people check out the local events section.

GodOSpeed
03-16-2005, 03:09 PM
Hey thanks for the link Menace! Thats the first time I got to watch it. One word. Awsome!! Great choice of background music!! You are the man Billy! :bows: My right foot is feeling real heavy right now but we just got another inch of snow. Better go pull some "wheelies" on my snowmobile instead. Snap the mp3 on "Wherever I May Roam". That should do the trick. For now...

BillyGman
03-17-2005, 01:58 AM
You guys who haven't seen the vid yet, can see a much higher quality version than the one that's on the Trilogy Motorsports website, by first clicking on the top link below in order to download the free player, and then once that's done, click on the second link below to find the video on the homepage of the Motorcity Marauder site.....

http://www.download.com/Elecard-MPEG-Player/3000-2139_4-10156005.html?tag=lst-0-1

http://www.motorcitymarauders.com/default.php