PDA

View Full Version : get a load of this

torinodan
03-14-2005, 04:03 PM
ok, this made me say who whould come up with this? Then I noticed it has two bids on it!!:rofl: :rofl: . Hurry and order yours now :chat: if you want that fake spool up sound with no balls.:bs:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=33633&item=7960691298&rd=1

torinodan
03-14-2005, 04:15 PM
this is what someone else had to say about this part:

"dude what are you talking about. thats the schiznat. i have a fake engine cover that says 5.0 V8 when really its a 1.6 I-4 and a fake carbon hood. costom make fake dual exaust, 4 inches in diameter baby. only one of them functions tho and i accually lost power by doing so but its more about looking cool than being cool. thats the definition of rice. plus a fake radio and a/c, fake body kit, its accually paper mache. a paintjob done by maaco, fake racing seats that my mom knitted and a fake replacement of the back seats. oh and a fake manual shifter and clutch. the stick moves around in the gear motion and i just play with the clutch but its a full auto. did i mention i drive a civic. dude my friends and i are serious about serious racing. we rate ourselves on appearence. the highest is a 5.0 and i have a 4.8. highest in my racing squad. my civic does the 1/4 mile in 21.945 seconds, also fastest in my race team.

so dont you go saying fake is gay again because im all fake and thats how to be cool." _ the owner of whatever company invented this crap noise making thing.

Mike Poore
03-14-2005, 04:20 PM
ok, this made me say who whould come up with this? Then I noticed it has two bids on it!!:rofl: :rofl: . Hurry and order yours now :chat: if you want that fake spool up sound with no balls.:bs:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=33633&item=7960691298&rd=1
I loved the little wizzard dude. :D

blackf0rk
03-14-2005, 04:28 PM
The really hilarious part is that the guy who's selling it know's it's BS and is making serious cash off of all the idiot losers who buy it ;) The seller probably drives a Marauder; he's smart! :banana:

jgc61sr2002
03-14-2005, 04:49 PM
Almost anything sells on Ebay. Thats :bs: IMO

duhtroll
03-14-2005, 05:21 PM
You think that's funny, read the feedback this guy has!

-A

CBT
03-14-2005, 06:54 PM
Can I get a Woo-WOOOOOOOOOOO!!! ...and some breffas.

wsmylie
03-14-2005, 08:06 PM
I agree...the little wizzard guy thing is kinda clever; gets old pretty quick though. That gizmo sort of brings to mind some of the various sounding exhaust whistles that you used to be able to buy at places like Western Auto etc.... you could make your car whistle, hum, sing and so on. Thought they were kinda cool (when I was like 12 yrs old maybe). My father pointed out at the time, none too tactfully as I recall, about the effects of too much exhaust back pressure on engine performance.
I loved the little wizzard dude. :D

the fat bastid
03-14-2005, 08:31 PM
wooowoooo!

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/bubbrubb.html

Joe Walsh
03-14-2005, 09:32 PM
He's obviously LYING because he states that: "Your vehicle will sound Turbocharged during high speeds and sudden accelerations"........
NEITHER is a reality for the Ricer Retards that will buy this P.O.S.

WOW!!!! Make your Honda Turd SOUND fast.....until it gets owned by an American V8!

It never ceases to amaze me what those idiots will strap on their cars.

King Fubar
03-15-2005, 08:02 AM
Hey that turbo thing and one of those Radio Shack 10hp resistor chips....watchout :burnout:

I wonder if it would fit on the kid's bicycle

ckadiddle
03-15-2005, 08:36 AM
Is that gonna interfere with my tailpipe whistler ?????????

Joe Walsh
03-15-2005, 08:40 AM
One benefit that the ad forgot to mention was that it also repels deer!!!

You will know if some ricer in your neighborhood has installed one because your dog will begin howling everytime the ricer drives by!

:whistle: :whistle:

:loco:

MENINBLK
03-15-2005, 09:00 AM
He's obviously LYING because he states that: "Your vehicle will sound Turbocharged during high speeds and sudden accelerations"........
NEITHER is a reality for the Ricer Retards that will buy this P.O.S.

WOW!!!! Make your Honda Turd SOUND fast.....until it gets owned by an American V8!

The problem with these idiots is that they don't CARE if they get owned by a V8 or not...

Haggis
03-15-2005, 09:12 AM

Do you mean like a pig with wings...:laugh:

Ross
03-15-2005, 09:23 AM
I guess I'll have to buy two of them since I have two pipes... :rolleyes:

wchain
03-15-2005, 12:20 PM
I guess I'll have to buy two of them since I have two pipes... :rolleyes:

WOO WOOO!!! Dont start the car before brefas.....

Rider90
03-15-2005, 12:21 PM
That brefas joke will never go away.

Wes, I think this is a new product you need to stock :burnout:

2003 MIB
03-15-2005, 12:28 PM
You think that's funny, read the feedback this guy has!

-A
My favorite:
"YOU do ship super fast!!! GREAT TRANS!! Works grt increased drag strip time!!!!"

This guy's on to something...the rest of us have been trying to decrease our drag strip times...Thanks daleearnhardtindiana3!

Joe Walsh
03-15-2005, 03:07 PM
Do you mean like a pig with wings...:laugh:

LOL....yeah, them too!

Embassy
03-15-2005, 04:53 PM
The funniest fake part/junk I saw on eBay was a plastic intercooler that bolts in front of your stock radiator. :rolleyes:

Wonder how many that purchased it had overheating problems.

metroplex
03-16-2005, 06:58 AM
What about the clear sidemarker covers that resemble those found on ricers? Funniest things I ever saw... people actually trying to defeat the purpose of an amber sidemarker reflector.

DefyantExWife
03-16-2005, 08:17 AM
Hey Defyant.... call Rick and cancel the Trilogy...

this thang will do :banana:

Embassy
03-16-2005, 08:59 AM
Having a bad day, Chuck? :rolleyes:

Should we discuss people who run around in camo and put a pushbar and centercaps on their P73?

BTW: When did you age 30 plus years to become 59?

metroplex
03-16-2005, 10:07 AM
Steve, I'm sorry I hurt your feelings, but for the record: I sold the pushbar 4 years ago, and I sold the center caps and steel wheels 2 years ago. The camo was USGI. Anything else I need to address? Actually I'm having a good day today!

I just thought it was funny you should be chiding someone for selling/buying that ricer gizmo when you're running a ricer sidemarker setup with a 2001 honeycomb grille on a 1998. or the "bling bling" trim rings for that matter...

Embassy
03-16-2005, 10:20 AM
Feelings hurt? Don't flatter yourself. I just saw the pot calling the kettle "black".

...when you're running a ricer sidemarker setup with a 2001 honeycomb grille on a 1998.

Hmmmm...

http://www.redpulsar.us/~coldfusion/film17/race1.jpg
http://www.redpulsar.us/~coldfusion/film17/race9.jpg

That does not look like the factory chrome P73 grille but instead looks like one that belongs on a P71. :cool:

Again, it is a case of the pot calling the kettle "black".

I am not the one running around with pushbumper holes in my bumper after trying to make my P73 look "official". :cool:

Whether clear corners are "ricer" or not differs from one person to the next. Just like with anything tech, you are not the final authority on this matter.

Really, it is sad to see you act like this and attempt to take pot-shots simply because I have differing poltical views, on a different car forum. The term "grow up" comes to mind.

Furthermore, by singling out others, you only make yourself look bad.

Perhaps by the time you are actually in your 50s or 70s, you will have matured.

At any rate, glad to hear your day is also going well.

metroplex
03-16-2005, 10:32 AM
This thread is discussing ricer mods, and you're the one running clear sidemarkers. Altezza comes to mind. :cool:

Who's running around with pushbumper holes? I have a new front bumper cover. The bottom end was scratched up from driving/backing out of my driveway, so I got a new one. Also keep in mind that young people do stupid things. That was about 5 years ago. Chalk it up to stupidity!

Just keep in mind I'm only wasting my time justifying your pot shots because I don't have to make up lame excuses like the one you made for your sidemarker, like this one "Whether clear corners are "ricer" or not differs from one person to the next." OMFG that was lame. So technically someone could buy that ricer gizmo from eBay and just say it's not rice because "Whether whistling/fart tips are "ricer" or not differs from one person to the next." ROFLMAO

Embassy
03-16-2005, 10:38 AM
Wow.

I think you need therapy, my friend.

metroplex
03-16-2005, 10:42 AM
Wow.

I think you need therapy, my friend.

You'd be lying if you said or thought you didn't need therapy. Everyone needs it according to today's psych standards. Pay a shrink a few grand and he/she will tell you that you're under a lot of stress. :rolleyes: :cool:

Embassy
03-16-2005, 10:44 AM
Um, ok.

At least you are not denying the fact that you need therapy. :D

CBT
03-16-2005, 11:34 AM
Neeeeeeeext.

MENINBLK
03-16-2005, 08:55 PM
We need to get a pair of these and install them on Valkrie's Marauder.
Then he can program his Remote Start like and ALARM CLOCK
and the Marauder will wake him for brefas !!! :rofl:

David Morton
03-16-2005, 11:24 PM
...I wonder if it would fit on the kid's bicycle.
Yeah man, like the bubble-gum cards I used to put on my forks to slap the spokes and make my Schwinn "bananna seat w/sissy bar" sound like it had a motor.

I get it now. The ricers are still little boys at heart. It's about pretending the car is fast.

Doesn't it do your heart good to see the children play? :D

Kinda makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.