PDA

View Full Version : re, re processor

Tom Kuznicki
02-20-2003, 06:35 PM
:censor: Geez, I never thought a little constructive criticism would turn someone into a red headed step-child. A simple yes or no on the processor question would suffice. Why can't we all just get along ?

Fourth Horseman
02-20-2003, 06:40 PM
Maybe I missed something, but I wouldn't say that lack of response was intended as hostility or anything. Either they didn't notice the thread or didn't yet have anything to say regarding it. That'd be my take on the silence.

Ok, I'll stand still here and wait for the flames. Flame on, my brothers! :flamer:

WolfeBros
02-20-2003, 07:21 PM
Tom,
I went back and re-read all your posts. From where I sit all I see is differing opinions about the Marauder. You feel you got cheated.....most others do not. Your question about processor numbers were directed at two indivduals not the board at large. They probably just missed it. There has been more than one post about processors. I can answer your question from my knowledge which is no. I do however recall reading somewhere else that the newer blue cars had a processor code like the one you asked about but I can not verify it. We do all get along for the most part. This is a great board IMHO. Please join us more often.

No flames for you tonight Fourth Horseman.....:D

B-26
02-21-2003, 04:40 AM
Hey! I checked my source for Diablo chips. They do not have a chip for jhm0. In fact there are no chips with JH period. Hope it helps. Maybe it is too new?

SergntMac
02-21-2003, 08:07 AM
Originally posted by Tom Kuznicki
:censor: Geez, I never thought a little constructive criticism would turn someone into a red headed step-child. A simple yes or no on the processor question would suffice. Why can't we all just get along ?

I wouldn't read into the silence, Tom, your post is addressed to two very busy people, and apparently, no one else has any 411 to add. I didn't, so, I didn't reply there. Best I can offer now, is to suggest you call Dennis at 904.276.5003. I know he reads, and posts here, but not with any regularity.

As for getting along...what are you refering to?

Fourth Horseman
02-21-2003, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by WolfeBros
No flames for you tonight Fourth Horseman.....:D

Now I know how Kim Jong Il feels. What's a guy gotta do to get flamed around here!? :D

UncleLar
02-21-2003, 12:32 PM
Buying a Sable would probably do it. lol

WolfeBros
02-21-2003, 03:03 PM
ok ok......just for you Fourth Horseman >>>> :flamer:

Fourth Horseman
02-21-2003, 11:42 PM
*sniff* I love you guys!!! :D

Tom Kuznicki
02-22-2003, 01:36 PM
Sable? Is'nt that one of those furry coats that only girly girls wear ?

jefferson-mo
02-22-2003, 01:57 PM
The almighty Sable is legendary in these here parts, son:bandit:

I hear tell of a little lady tearin' up the highways and byways of our grand country:burnout:

striking fear into the hearts of many a Marauder owner:eek:

WolfeBros
02-22-2003, 03:05 PM
Yes......I fear the Sable :bows: