PDA

View Full Version : All go...and more snow!!!

FiveO
03-17-2005, 04:10 PM
Well my widened rims landed on my doorstep 30 minutes ago....big brown truck dropped 'em off. Thanks Lidio!

They look great. Very good craftsmanship.

Took the rims and my Nitto's down to the local tire shop. They're going to hold 'em overnight and put 'em on in the morning. I'll be picking them up and bringing them home...to put on my Marauder, which has been on jackstands in the garage for 3 weeks.

Then...guess what!!! 10 inches of snow is gonna fall by tomorrow night!!!

:mad: :(

This is me and mother nature: :argue:

TechHeavy
03-17-2005, 04:17 PM
Well my widened rims landed on my doorstep 30 minutes ago....big brown truck dropped 'em off. Thanks Lidio!

They look great. Very good craftsmanship.

Took the rims and my Nitto's down to the local tire shop. They're going to hold 'em overnight and put 'em on in the morning. I'll be picking them up and bringing them home...to put on my Marauder, which has been on jackstands in the garage for 3 weeks.

Then...guess what!!! 10 inches of snow is gonna fall by tomorrow night!!!

:mad: :(

This is me and mother nature: :argue:Hey Five0! I'm getting ready to order mine.... WHAT! 10 inches! Don't scare me like that. You can't be that far from me.... That would be, just... craptastic! We're expecting maybe a couple inches, but I'm with ya man. I was just talking to a co-worker today who was eager for me to bring the beast out of the garage. "Soon," I said... "very soon." :cool4:

FiveO
03-17-2005, 04:29 PM
Mines already got full insurance on it...just waiting for the rims.

Oil change, rear differential fluid change next week sometime.

I cannot wait to get this beast on the road...and now that she's gonna be ready...SNOW!

Northern suburbs of the Twin Cities are due for 12 inches.

We're slated for 8-10.

Only good news is 40's by Monday...should melt fast. *crosses fingers*

CRUZTAKER
03-17-2005, 04:32 PM
I warned you guys!

THREE more weeks and we should be good to go. Expecting snow here in upper Michigan as well.

TechHeavy
03-17-2005, 04:34 PM

We're slated for 8-10.

Only good news is 40's by Monday...should melt fast. *crosses fingers*
Ewwwww! Ok, gotcha! Well, keep it over there! We're already over 70" for the season. Besides, I pay my plow guy by the hour.... this is getting expensive! :o

GarageMahal
03-17-2005, 04:47 PM

I resemble that remark! Already planning on a snow day.

I have no idea how you folks who store the beast for winter can do it. She would bust her way out of the garage if I tried to do that ;)

Can't wait to put the summer shoes back on and give the new 4:10 gears a real work out. I bet I need new tires by June :burnout:

jta

FastMerc
03-17-2005, 05:02 PM
O.K.guys havent you heard that old man winter hasnt planned on going on vacation yet!!!:D

duhtroll
03-17-2005, 05:39 PM
No snow here. Maybe some rain.

I'm giving it a go for new summer tires next week. I'll steal someone's car to drive to work if it snows more than a trace between now and "spring."

-A

jdando
03-17-2005, 06:21 PM
Mines already got full insurance on it...just waiting for the rims.

Oil change, rear differential fluid change next week sometime.

I cannot wait to get this beast on the road...and now that she's gonna be ready...SNOW!

We're slated for 8-10.

Only good news is 40's by Monday...should melt fast. *crosses fingers* NOOOOOOO! :depress:

LimoMerc and I have a meeting tomorrow. The entire family with runny noses and chewing gum are going to the airport. (j/k about the gum and nose part)

I am in denial about the snow, we will get about two inches and rain in the AM. Minor delays on the road, but not at the airport. At 6:00pm snow will start in earnest and you will get 10+ inches.

jeremy

FiveO
03-17-2005, 08:42 PM
:lol:

Jeremy...you crack me up!

WE are not going to get 10 inches...YOU are going to get MORE!!!

:D

Classic....:lol:

Actually I hope it melts fast...like by next week!