03-19-2005, 10:05 AM
Looks pretty good:
http://movies.channel.aol.com/feature/starwars/trailer.adp?type=lrg

DEFYANT
03-19-2005, 10:18 AM
It's not workin for me

Sactown
03-19-2005, 10:25 AM
link worked fine, but is the series finally over? YEA!

UAW 588
03-19-2005, 10:38 AM
May 19th, Oh yea BABY!!!!!!!!!!

Petrograde
03-19-2005, 10:45 AM
PG-13,.... wow.

I'd like to see Episode III directed by Quentin Tarintino!

Dark_Knight7096
03-19-2005, 10:54 AM
PG-13,.... wow.

I'd like to see Episode III directed by Quentin Tarintino!
That would be the worlds GREATEST movie!!!

jgc61sr2002
03-19-2005, 03:55 PM
QWK - Thanks for posting the clip. :D

David Morton
03-19-2005, 04:01 PM
link worked fine, but is the series finally over? YEA!Maybe not. Back in the 80's George Lucas talked about nine episodes. The first three movies were the middle three episodes, to be followed by three "pre-quels" and then three sequels.

So I guess it's possible we'll see the three sequels that pick up the story after the demise of Emperor Palpatine and his empire, after Return of the Jedi.

By that time I should be ready for the trials. Actually I'm ready now but Obi-TAF is holding me back. I'm really ahead of him in many ways. :D

CRUZTAKER
03-19-2005, 04:47 PM
Maybe not. Back in the 80's George Lucas talked about nine episodes. The first three movies were the middle three episodes, to be followed by three "pre-quels" and then three sequels.:DGage and I are TOTALLY PSYCHED for this one!!!!

I have shared all of the originals and latest episodes with him. At age 4 he has the story down pat. Better than I perhaps.:rolleyes:

And yes David....there are more stories out there. Several to be exact. Luke actually turns to the dark side as well. Whether Lucas senior presents them to us is yet to be seen. But I have good feeling that after his passing...his offspring may very well produce these final chapters to us.

I sure hope so.

Out of all the movie series I can remember growing up, Star Wars is indeed one of the best theatrical productions EVER.

Thank you George....:up:

Bowman9
03-19-2005, 04:47 PM
I remember that their were suppose to be 9 episodes total also.
But I have heard most recently that he is going to end the series here and option out the Star Wars name and characters to other media, books, internet, television...
It will be interesting to see if it becomes more like Star Trek in franchising.