PDA

View Full Version : Kelly's Immaculate 03 A

Dennis Reinhart
03-19-2005, 01:01 PM
The car is still on the dyno I worked late, the dyno I use I bought is a Dyno jet but I also spent 6K on a state of the art AF setup it has a six channel CDS module with this I can monitor IAT MAF voltage and Boost, if you look at the Dyno graph you will see on the fifth pass the cars IAT at WOT with almost 10 PSI is 95 degrees, you can't ask for better than that, I will use this exact same setup as for as monitoring the air to air kit I can actually monitor IAT and boost before and after the air to air after cooler to show how efficient or non efficient it is, This car has very little timing in it. Fully capable of making well over 450 RWHP

Click on Picture for slide show
(http://www.mercurygallery.net/mmnet/slideshow.php?photo=7659&slideshow=1&password=c1fcb500b5f0061360310 bb579e21f47&sort=1&cat=3053&slidedelay=8)
http://www.mercurygallery.net/mmnet/data/3053/46KELLYDYNO-med.jpg (http://www.mercurygallery.net/mmnet/slideshow.php?photo=7659&slideshow=1&password=c1fcb500b5f0061360310 bb579e21f47&sort=1&cat=3053&slidedelay=8)

Kelly
03-20-2005, 01:20 PM
Made it back from Florida, The car ran PERFECT. Dennis and the crew did another great job on my Marauder. The Vortech SC made the car the perfect beast, plenty of seat of the pants power through out the power band. Being member # 301 I have been on this board for some time and have read most all of the post about our cars and I want to whole heartily endorse Dennis Reinhart for being the knowledgable and genuine car guy that he is with our Marauders.

And yes the Vortech kit on my 2,000 mile trip home was a blast (insert smiley face here) in a few more months I will have had my Marauder for about 3 years now and I have used Dennis as my supplier through out this time and we have gotten my car to the point of, well-perfection. I am very pleased and again thanks Dennis for treating my family and myself so very well during our stay. KELLY

MarauderMark
03-20-2005, 01:34 PM
Made it back from Florida, The car ran PERFECT. Dennis and the crew did another great job on my Marauder. The Vortec SC made the car the perfect beast, plenty of seat of the pants power through out the power band. Being member # 301 I have been on this board for some time and have read most all of the post about our cars and I want to whole heartily endorse Dennis Reinhart for being the knowledgable and genuine car guy that he is with our Marauders.

And yes the Vortec kit on my 2,000 mile trip home was a blast (insert smiley face here) in a few more months I will have had my Marauder for about 3 years now and I have used Dennis as my supplier through out this time and we have gotten my car to the point of, well-perfection. I am very pleased and again thanks Dennis for treating my family and myself so very well during our stay. KELLY

Yea Dennis does kik a$$..:up: Congrats on your new found power.. :beer:

HookedOnCV
03-20-2005, 10:01 PM
Kelly, congratulations on your major upgrade! That makes two Trilogy kits and one Vortech kit in Minnesota (that I know of anyway). Have you thought about coming down to Iowa in May with your car (take a look in the Twin Cities Forum)? I'd love to see Dennis' setup.

If you can't make it, then hopefully we can get a meet going here in the Twin Cities sometime this summer.

Enjoy your new power!

Todd

Dennis Reinhart
03-21-2005, 05:23 PM
I am glad Kelly made home safe and sound, he got hit with snow as soon as he got in the State. He said the car ran great I did not ask him about what kind of gas milage he got.