PDA

View Full Version : Who wants T-shirts?

martyo
03-21-2005, 09:07 PM
I am about to get the T-shirts made. Unfortunately, to get the color transfer from the artwork, the T-shirts are going to be a bit more money than I expected. If you are interested in a T shirt, it is looking like they will be about 32 bucks a piece delivered to your door. There is no profit in these for me. This is all cost of production and delivery charges and does not cover the cost of fetting the initial art work.

If you are still interested, please send me a PM letting me know how many you want and the size. I am limiting the sizes to XL and XXL, although I may do a few Ls also.

This will be the back graphic:

http://www.legalknevil.com/albums/Miscellaneous-Car-Stuff/acc.sized.jpg

This will be the front left chest graphic:

http://www.legalknevil.com/albums/Miscellaneous-Car-Stuff/acn.sized.jpg

hitchhiker
03-21-2005, 09:12 PM
You have a PM

:D

stevengerard
03-21-2005, 09:22 PM
what's that thing in the window?

martyo
03-21-2005, 09:40 PM
what's that thing in the window?

"Value added!" :P

BillyGman
03-22-2005, 01:11 AM
I sure hope you decide to get some of them in large. That's the only way I'll be interested. Come on people, who else is interested in Large? sounds like popular demand will go a long way here.

martyo
03-22-2005, 04:12 AM
I sure hope you decide to get some of them in large. That's the only way I'll be interested. Come on people, who else is interested in Large? sounds like popular demand will go a long way here.

Billy: I sent you a PM. I will do the large size ones also.

This whole deal (all sizes) is a very limited production thing anyway, so what the heck!!

2003 MIB
03-22-2005, 05:17 AM
Who else but Marty would hire an artist featured in everything from "CARtoons" to "Hustler"*? :D :D :D :D George Trosley is a legend and you can bet my check is in the mail.

*Ahem, so I've heard;)

SouLRioT
03-22-2005, 05:45 AM
Hey thats a nice Idea of having the artwork on the back and your logo on the front...... PM sent :D

RoyLPita
03-22-2005, 05:50 AM

I'll need one too. Check your PM's Marty.

martyo
03-22-2005, 06:03 AM
Hey thats a nice Idea of having the artwork on the back and your logo on the front...... PM sent :D

Yep! I am trying to remember where I got the inspiration for that idea.... :P

MSR7878
03-22-2005, 06:12 AM
I'd like to go in for a "L" I sent you a PM

Sactown
03-22-2005, 06:49 AM
What color is the shirt?

martyo
03-22-2005, 07:02 AM
What color is the shirt?

White because of all of the colors in the artwork. I am having the digital prints transferred in all their glory to the T-shirt.

Besides, we all have enough black T shirts already!! :D

DefyantExWife
03-22-2005, 07:25 AM

Hmmmm interesting looking guy behind the wheel....

all I can say is...... where's his skunk hat ???? :D

MarauderMark
03-22-2005, 07:30 AM

Billy If this were a year ago i'd be right behind you buddy.:up:.But i am sorry i have graduated to XXL since then (damn good food and good loving)..

Black 04
03-22-2005, 07:34 AM
Marty,

Sent you a PM.

teamrope
03-22-2005, 09:59 AM
PM sent. :)

STLR FN
03-22-2005, 10:19 AM
Marty,
How are the sizes running? True to size or other. ie XL is like a XXL L is like an XL. You get the idea.

martyo
03-22-2005, 10:54 AM
Marty,
How are the sizes running? True to size or other. ie XL is like a XXL L is like an XL. You get the idea.

Honestly, I don't know. I have never used this guy for T-shirts, but I know he uses high quality stuff.

TheDealer
03-22-2005, 10:58 AM
Marty, I'll take an XL. Did you get my guy Rich Pearlman to make these??? Ray

BillyGman
03-22-2005, 12:01 PM
Thanks Marty. And I agree......I have enough black t-shirts. Summer is on the way, and white is the best for warm weather anyway. Good choice. I'm sending you a check for two of them pal.

RoyLPita
03-22-2005, 12:12 PM
Marty, will these shirts pass by you 1st? I would like mine autographed by you.

martyo
03-22-2005, 12:37 PM

Now that's going to cost you big $$$!

Have you ever seen my handwriting (let alone my signature)???

But, if you insist, they are coming by me first, as I will be doing the shipping.

MarauderMark
03-22-2005, 01:42 PM

Mine too Please.. :D

Festus
03-22-2005, 01:43 PM
The thing in the window is bad enough but I would want the Marauder to at least be Blue.

;) :cool:

Krytin
03-22-2005, 05:08 PM
Hmmmm interesting looking guy behind the wheel....

all I can say is...... where's his skunk hat ???? :D
I WISH that was MY car!!

Festus
03-22-2005, 05:32 PM
I WISH that was MY car!!

I don't know you might want to ask Marty how well it's running. :bigcry:

Gunslinger
03-22-2005, 10:34 PM
Put me down for one!

Blue03
03-22-2005, 11:42 PM
Nice Shirt - PM sent Thanks!!

martyo
03-23-2005, 04:25 AM
Okay kids, listen up!

This was meant to be a very limited production T-Shirt on which I lost a limited amount of money. Honestly, I am not making money on these shirts. I did them because I thought that they would be fun for me and my firends to have.

Well, based on the PMs that I got, the shirt was more popular than I thought. So, if you placed your order, thanks! If you didn't place your order, do so before the end of the day on Thursday, because on Friday morning when I wake up, I will be doing a final count and placing the order. After the first run, there will be no more shirts produced. Ever.

Oh, by the way, someone sent me a PM and expressed his concern that a white shirt might get dirty. Wearing one of these is a bad idea! If James Dean's leather jacket came into your possession, would you actually wear it or would you put it in a glass case? Be guided accordingly. :P

2003 MIB
03-23-2005, 04:39 AM
If James Dean's leather jacket came into your possession, would you actually wear it or would you put it in a glass case?
:rolleyes: Marty T-shirt= JD's jacket?????
More like Jeffery Dahmer's spatula...

RoyLPita
03-23-2005, 05:01 AM
Check's in the mail (no cliche` intended).

Sactown
03-23-2005, 12:18 PM
I'm in. PM sent.

Thanks!

PJR
03-23-2005, 03:42 PM
Me too! PM Sent.

TechHeavy
03-23-2005, 04:14 PM
Wow, Marty. I'm reading this late....(but before Thursday!). Check PM please! :D

Marty, cool idea, and good job for the masses! :)

bigslim
03-23-2005, 07:24 PM
Dropped the check off at the postoffice this afternoon. Thanks Marty.

martyo
03-23-2005, 09:05 PM
Marty, cool idea, and good job for the masses! :)

Masses or massives???? :D

TechHeavy
03-24-2005, 01:24 PM
Masses or massives???? :D
:laugh: Ow! My ulcer! Good one! :D

Glenn
03-24-2005, 08:15 PM
Great artwork. I'm in for an XL.

Glenn

MarauderMark
03-25-2005, 08:44 AM
Checks in the mail!!!!:up:

MarauderMark
03-25-2005, 08:44 AM
Checks in the mail for XXL!!!!:up:

TechHeavy
03-25-2005, 10:24 AM
Hey Marty. My check is in the mail too. Thanks again. :)

Bluerauder
03-25-2005, 12:45 PM
Amazing likeness !!! That's the same ear-to-ear grin my son flashes as he is backing my MM out of the driveway. :rofl: Coincidence ?? I think not !! :D

teamrope
03-30-2005, 10:23 PM
Sorry, got side tracked. (Happens to me a lot lately) Check sent out today. :)

Black 04
04-04-2005, 02:03 PM
Hey Marty...how's the T-shirts coming along???

martyo
04-04-2005, 02:10 PM
Hey Marty...how's the T-shirts coming along???

They are being done "digitally" and there weren't many places that could do them well, so it takes some time.

Sorry!

P.S. Some folks still need to send me their checks (although this will not slow the process down).

MENINBLK
04-04-2005, 02:38 PM
Amazing likeness !!! That's the same ear-to-ear grin my son flashes as he is backing my MM out of the driveway. :rofl: Coincidence ?? I think not !! :D

If he has an ear to ear grin when he is backing it out of the driveway,
his lips must part somwhere in the back of his head when he is driving it forward !

SouLRioT
04-04-2005, 02:38 PM
Not sure if you still had my info from the mouse pads, but I didnt add my screename on the check. PM me if you dont see mine or you need my 411 to connect the dots.

JeffGrice
04-28-2005, 04:30 AM
Marty - just checking on the eta of the shirts...I know they take time...

Jeff

martyo
04-28-2005, 04:42 AM
Marty - just checking on the eta of the shirts...I know they take time...

Jeff

Sorry. I should have posted an update sooner. I will have the shirts here in New York on Monday and I will begin shipping them immediately (please note that at that point I will deposit the checks that I have received from everyone).

There are still one or two folks who did not send their checks. If you are one of them, please send it on to me.

Thanks everyone for their orders!

Again, I apologize for the delay.

SouLRioT
04-28-2005, 04:45 AM
Marty, I didnt order shorts, unless your giveing them as extras and their boxershorts.

martyo
04-28-2005, 04:52 AM
Marty, I didnt order shorts, unless your giveing them as extras and their boxershorts.

If you didn't order shorts then you shouldn't be responding to my post.

:P :rolleyes:

98gtx
04-28-2005, 10:02 AM
Mart-

Are they 100% US Cotton? Cause that's all that I use to polish the Stang :P :P

J/K Nice shirts! Although, now I will not be surprised when I open my wedding present from you next week:rolleyes: :D

martyo
04-28-2005, 11:20 AM
[N]ow I will not be surprised when I open my wedding present from you next week:rolleyes: :D

Who said anything about presents?

98gtx
04-28-2005, 11:34 AM
Who said anything about presents?
Well, I figured you'd be good for a Procharger or Vortech.... But then I saw the T-shirts:D

RoyLPita
04-28-2005, 11:36 AM
Just a reminder: I still want your autograph on my T-shirt.

Sactown
04-28-2005, 02:58 PM
Just a reminder: I still want your autograph on my T-shirt. Oh yea! What was I thinking...Me too!

martyo
04-28-2005, 03:06 PM
For those of you that want my autograph, there will be a 10 dollar upcharge and the T shirt will come with a certificate of authenticity! :D

MarauderMark
04-28-2005, 03:14 PM
For those of you that want my autograph, there will be a 10 dollar upcharge and the T shirt will come with a certificate of authenticity! :D

I was going to say you were charging for autographs.. :P

Donny Carlson
04-28-2005, 07:26 PM
On the cease and desist order he sent to me.:bandit:

martyo
04-28-2005, 09:54 PM
On the cease and desist order he sent to me.:bandit:

Don't fark with the lawyers Dude! :D

Rider90
04-28-2005, 09:55 PM
Don't fark with the lawyers Dude! :D

Cease and desist? I thought it wes cease and assist...man my hearing is all lost, gotta listen in on those movies more...too much music

RoyLPita
04-29-2005, 03:33 AM

More $$$$$ for your autograph?! Hold on to that dream, pal!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Sactown
04-29-2005, 09:16 AM
For those of you that want my autograph, there will be a 10 dollar upcharge and the T shirt will come with a certificate of authenticity! :DHow about lunch the next time you are out this way :beer:

Mike Poore
04-29-2005, 09:56 AM
I WISH that was MY car!!
:eek: What! You'd let Marty in your car? Did you see the way he drives? :rofl:

mungce
04-29-2005, 04:03 PM
X/L is by far the most popular size in t-shirts....most wholesalers charge more for XX/L and XXX/L.

Great design and I'm good for 2 in X/L !

martyo
05-03-2005, 04:36 PM
To My Friends Here at MM.Net:

Let me start with an apology. The shirts were lost in transit (true story), but they are now on their way to me in NY.

As soon as I get them, I will be shipping them out.

Just so that you know, I have not deposited anyone's) checks and will not until the shirts arrive and I can fulfill orders.

Please accept my apologies. And, thanks for your patience!

For those that haven't ordered yet, as soon as I get a count on what is left from advanced sales, I will offer up the rest of the shirts for sale.

TheDealer
05-03-2005, 04:38 PM
I hope shirts arrive and not shorts!!!!! :P

TooManyFords
05-03-2005, 04:47 PM
Just so that you know, I have not deposited anyone's)checks and will not until the shorts arrive and I can fulfill orders.

Shorts?!? I didn't hear no nothin bout no shorts!! I wants me a pair!

:)

Donny Carlson
05-03-2005, 05:42 PM
Marty was in the ATL last weekend, so maybe the airline lost his luggage with his shorts.

Donny Carlson
05-03-2005, 05:45 PM
Shorts?!? I didn't hear no nothin bout no shorts!! I wants me a pair!

:)
Marty has a few left over from Legel Knevil drag strip test and tune runs.

I wil,l off course, refrain from tasteless "skid mark" jokes.

merc406
05-04-2005, 07:50 AM
I am about to get the T-shirts made. Unfortunately, to get the color transfer from the artwork, the T-shirts are going to be a bit more money than I expected. If you are interested in a T shirt, it is looking like they will be about 32 bucks a piece delivered to your door. There is no profit in these for me. This is all cost of production and delivery charges and does not cover the cost of fetting the initial art work.

If you are still interested, please send me a PM letting me know how many you want and the size. I am limiting the sizes to XL and XXL, although I may do a few Ls also.

This will be the front left chest graphic:

http://www.legalknevil.com/albums/Miscellaneous-Car-Stuff/acn.sized.jpg

Wow, very cool! :beer:

martyo
05-06-2005, 07:55 PM
Finally, the shirts are in! I have packed them all and will be running them to the post office tomorrow. I am shipping them via Priority Mail, so that means those of you in the United States should have your orders by Wednesday at the latest. There were one or two Canadian orders and I can not tell exactly when they will be received, but based on my prior cross-border shipments I expect that you will have them by the end of next week.

Thanks for all of your orders. I hope you all like the shirts as much as I do!

mungce
05-07-2005, 12:08 AM
Martyo,
All good things do come to those who wait......even when the best of intentions get a bit fouled up ! A job well done, my man !

BillyGman
05-07-2005, 12:17 PM
Thanks for the update Marty. :)

martyo
05-07-2005, 01:57 PM
Thanks for the update Marty. :)

No problem Billy! And, it's official, I shipped them all out by priority mail this morning. Everyone (even the Canadians) should have their shirt's next week.

I hope you all enjoy them! :beer:

STLR FN
05-07-2005, 04:08 PM
Thanks Marty for the undertaking of getting the shirts produced in the first place.:2thumbs:

metroplex
05-09-2005, 05:29 AM

Your suspension is all messed up! The rear wheel has too much negative camber and what appears to be toe-out on a live-axle suspension that can't be adjusted w/o messing with the axle tubes.
The front wheel is hopefully just turned to the right, otherwise it has a LOT of toe-in!

:D :D :cool:

martyo
05-09-2005, 06:29 AM

Your suspension is all messed up! The rear wheel has too much negative camber and what appears to be toe-out on a live-axle suspension that can't be adjusted w/o messing with the axle tubes.
The front wheel is hopefully just turned to the right, otherwise it has a LOT of toe-in!

Shut up. :banned:

TooManyFords
05-09-2005, 06:58 AM

hehheh! I'm pretty sure that this is a sign that Marty is going to take the "drifting scene" by storm! That's just flexing sidewalls from going sideways at 150mph!
:laugh:

STLR FN
05-09-2005, 11:34 AM
Just got my shirt in the mail Marty. Looks Good. Thanks again.

martyo
05-09-2005, 12:12 PM

Wow, that was fast! I hope you (and the others who ordered them enjoy them!).

MarauderMark
05-09-2005, 12:22 PM

Came home today and wifey said the shirts here .Looks absolutely fantastic but missing the sig which is cool i'll hook up with ya at a meet with pen in hand..Thanks Martyo:up:

martyo
05-09-2005, 02:10 PM
Came home today and wifey said the shirts here .Looks absolutely fantastic but missing the sig which is cool i'll hook up with ya at a meet with pen in hand..Thanks Martyo:up:

I tried signing one and it looked like snot, so before I got any complaints about my ****zy signature, I decided to send them out without signatures.

I am so sorry that I disappointed my fans. :D

SouLRioT
05-09-2005, 03:25 PM
When we were signing the t-shirt for the FHP guy that was shot, I figured out that you need to hold the t-shirt really taut.

PS. I got mine today aswell, thanks Marty

2003 MIB
05-09-2005, 03:27 PM
Mine looks great!!!-Thanks Marty!:banana: :banana: :banana:

ParkRanger
05-09-2005, 03:45 PM
Wow, that was fast! I hope you (and the others who ordered them enjoy them!).

Well received Marty. Thanks. :D

PR :burnout:

TechHeavy
05-09-2005, 04:08 PM
Hey Marty! I got my shirts today and they look great, (as the others have stated). However, I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the T-shirt itself. I was expecting a lesser, (thinner) quality, (not because Marty is cheap, but just because that seems to be the way things are these days with cost effective/cost reducing production)... Not so with Marty! :D These are thick, high quality shirts that should hold up well over time.
Good job man! I like them! :) :D :beer:

RoyLPita
05-09-2005, 04:13 PM
I tried signing one and it looked like snot, so before I got any complaints about my ****zy signature, I decided to send them out without signatures.

I am so sorry that I disappointed my fans. :D

No problemo here.

BTW, mine showed up today, too.

Thanx again.

bigslim
05-09-2005, 07:07 PM
I got my shirt today. There is one problem though. There seem to be a big bug stamped into the drivers window :rolleyes: . It is a big hairy bug :P . It must have been on the press when it went to print. ;)

martyo
05-09-2005, 07:51 PM
I got my shirt today. There is one problem though. There seem to be a big bug stamped into the drivers window :rolleyes: . It is a big hairy bug :P . It must have been on the press when it went to print. ;)

Send it back. I will send you another one. In like another 6 years or so! :P

martyo
05-09-2005, 07:57 PM
I am pleased that so many of you got your shirts (I shipped them Saturday morning, so that was fast!).

I hope you all like them. I really enjoyed putting this together. I wore mine yesterday to my Mom's house for Mother's Day. Even my Mom got a kick out of it.

As for the quality of the shirts, I tried to get a decent quality and it seems my guy did a good job. Unfortunately, this added to the cost of these shirts, but hey, what the heck, you only go around once! Believe it or not, as expensive as these shirts were, I did them at a break even. Here is to Todd running a more profitable business! :cheers:

TheDealer
05-10-2005, 06:22 AM
Mine was there when I got home last night. Looks great!!!! :beer:

Black 04
05-10-2005, 06:32 AM
Received mine...Thanks Marty

Sactown
05-11-2005, 09:15 AM
Got it! Looks good. Thanks again for doing this.

BillyGman
05-12-2005, 01:17 AM
I bought two of them (one for the workplace, and one for casual dress) and they look great!!!! Thanks Martin. :2thumbs:

Gunslinger
05-12-2005, 08:14 AM
Got mine last night, thanks Marty!

de minimus
05-13-2005, 08:06 PM
I got mine yesterday. Looks great! Thanks Marty.

teamrope
05-14-2005, 07:27 PM
Marty, one question... What's Hgrumphh mean? :D

Cool looking shirts, Me and the Mrs will wear them with pride. :)

martyo
05-20-2005, 06:42 AM
Is there anyone who hasn't received their shirt(s)?

Blue03
05-20-2005, 06:49 AM
Mine came...Thanks :)

Bluerauder
05-20-2005, 07:41 AM
Cool looking shirts, Me and the Mrs will wear them with pride. :)
BJ, one question... Who's Pride? :D

PJR
05-20-2005, 09:08 AM
Got mine. Very nice.

teamrope
05-20-2005, 03:32 PM
BJ, one question... Who's Pride? :D

Why, ours, who elses? :D