PDA

View Full Version : Anyone like this badge?

CRUZTAKER
03-26-2005, 06:50 AM
This badge was posted here some time ago.

The supplier ran out at that time. I contacted him, and found that more have been made, will be arriving soon, and likely will cost no more than $20 a piece.

I will gladly direct anyone that requests from me, once I get the ok.....and ordered mine!;)

Mike Poore
03-26-2005, 06:57 AM

The supplier ran out at that time. I contacted him, and found that more have been made, will be arriving soon, and likely will cost no more than $20 a piece.

I will gladly direct anyone that requests from me, once I get the ok.....and ordered mine!;)I'm in, thanks, Barry, those are cool. :D

Bluerauder
03-26-2005, 06:59 AM
I'm in, thanks, Barry, those are cool. :D
I likey ... alot. Count me in !!! :2thumbs:

MM2004
03-26-2005, 07:03 AM
I am in most definiately!

Thanks,
Mike.

I will gladly direct anyone that requests from me, once I get the ok.....and ordered mine!;)

gdmjoe
03-26-2005, 09:08 AM
Or how about .....

http://bellsouthpwp.net/g/d/gdmjoe/4.6HP.jpg

Directedby
03-26-2005, 11:52 AM
Ummmmm, I did this on Coil Covers and the thread was closed for vendor rules violations.

Good luck though.

hitchhiker
03-26-2005, 12:11 PM

I'd like two, if they are available.

Do you take Pay Pal?

Thanks,

David

1stMerc
03-26-2005, 12:19 PM
Barry,

Those would look cool just aft of the front wheels. count me in for two. Where do i send the m.o.?

Marauder386
03-26-2005, 12:29 PM
Yep, coooool !! Count me in for two pairs... Let me know who, what where when and how....

:cool:

TooManyFords
03-26-2005, 01:51 PM
Looks just like a Corvette pair of flags. Are you sure you want your car to look Cheby?

GodOSpeed
03-26-2005, 02:11 PM
Im likin' that too!

Donny Carlson
03-26-2005, 02:49 PM
Barry, are they plastic, or metal?

CBT
03-26-2005, 03:02 PM
I can dig it. How big are they?

FastMerc
03-26-2005, 03:37 PM
COOL Barry let me know if available,I want some:D

jgc61sr2002
03-26-2005, 03:58 PM
Barry - Nice looking badge. Is that a replica of an original FMC badge?

03SILVERSTREAK
03-26-2005, 04:03 PM
I like it . How big are they???

CRUZTAKER
03-26-2005, 05:48 PM
Ummmmm, I did this on Coil Covers and the thread was closed for vendor rules violations.

Good luck though.Ohhhh...I hear you. BTDT

The trick around here is to pass along a cool item, place, or idea without giving specifics. And specifics definately vary from member to member. This post is no different than anyone posting info on a new wax, or even a mechanic they recently visited that was "really cool" and perhaps even mentioning their name and location. I only offered a picture....nothing more. I know better.

I only showed you guys a really cool item. I will then have everyone interested email me, and and I in turn point you all in the right direction.

I have no affiliation with this guy...never met him...and will buy my pieces in the same fashion as you all.

Everyone's happy.

As far as the (material) questions, I sent him email. I'll post as soon as I hear back.;)

CRUZTAKER
04-03-2005, 06:08 PM
The badges are done, and ready.

I am waiting for one last reply from the seller answering a few more questions.

I will post as soon as I find out a few more questions.

At that point I will invite all those interested in PMing me for contact information.

BTW: They are plastic. No further details will be posted outside a PM. ;)

MERCMAN
04-03-2005, 07:33 PM
WTG Barry!! :UP:

You have handled this in a vey professional manner,, KUDOS TO WTFISIT!!!

TechHeavy
04-03-2005, 07:36 PM
I'd like one too Barry. I'll PM ya.

CRUZTAKER
04-09-2005, 05:49 AM
Bad news folks.:mad:

Apparently the supplier, not the fellow I was dealing with, broke some patent rules. Apparently that design belongs to someone, some company, and they are not happy with the knockoffs showing up on ebay and other retail sources.

The guy I was dealing with got a letter from his source indicating a cease and whatever order he received from the manufacturer of the real pieces.

That sucks....sorry....I tried....:rolleyes:

TooManyFords
04-09-2005, 09:16 AM
At first I thought it reminded me of the Corvette flags, but after a little digging it looks like the bully is really Ford...

http://john.frieltek.com/images/fordflags.jpg

Pretty close to the 1965 Fairlane fender badge.

john